Check your account email address ×

Reign of terror coming to an end soon..

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is a fraud in every election but now it’s the go to when an R is on the losing end.

Yeah cuz it’s logical that a 47 yr career politician who didn’t campaign, gets 81 million votes.  Along with voting laws being changed unconstitutionally in several states to allow unsolicited absentee ballots and unprotected dropboxes, that produced a result that beat a guy who got more votes than he did the first time, and increased his support from multiple minority groups.  Something any previous incumbent has never lost from.  And Biden got more votes than Obama.  And this super popular president has his approval ratings in the 30s and 40s 6 months in.  Yeah that’s all logical and not worthy of any doubt among the electorate, or at least 75 million people.  Dope.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How do you determine if they are informed and somewhat abreast of the issues as you put it?

I think most people who show up at the polls and vote are somewhat aware.  Voter participation has never been 100% so there are those who chose not to participate and might not follow politics at all.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah cuz it’s logical that a 47 yr career politician who didn’t campaign, gets 81 million votes.  Along with voting laws being changed unconstitutionally in several states to allow unsolicited absentee ballots and unprotected dropboxes, that produced a result that beat a guy who got more votes than he did the first time, and increased his support from multiple minority groups.  Something any previous incumbent has never lost from.  And Biden got more votes than Obama.  And this super popular president has his approval ratings in the 30s and 40s 6 months in.  Yeah that’s all logical and not worthy of any doubt among the electorate, or at least 75 million people.  Dope.

Should have been easy to prove…guess not. Sounds like you’re the dope.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not cherry picking anything…which party keeps blathering about the “big lie”?

Again Hillary was the creator of the big lie and then complained when her fabrication was not enough to get her elected.  And making the accusation of treason to which you know is false is a special kind of evil. Add in the backdoor dealings with the DOJ and it is the worst case of election fraud I can think of.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not cherry picking anything…which party keeps blathering about the “big lie”?

“big lie” is a Democratic talking point.  Or are you referring to “Russian collusion”?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

“big lie” is a Democratic talking point.  Or are you referring to “Russian collusion”?

Wrong big lie…the 2020 election was stolen big lie.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

3 fucking yrs investigating a made up thing and another 2 yrs for Jan 6th. Both have one thing in common.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think having every citizen to have to show up to the polls and show ID is not to much to ask.  Mailed out ballots with the party affiliation in the address box is not what I call healthy for democracy.  

Any citizen that shows up at a poll should have to show ID. Every time I have voted I've had to show my driver's license and they cross check it with an address list. I am then issued a ballot to vote with. This at the bare minimum should be the standing process across the country.

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think most people who show up at the polls and vote are somewhat aware.  Voter participation has never been 100% so there are those who chose not to participate and might not follow politics at all.

Do you think these people are aware and well informed?😂

3 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Any citizen that shows up at a poll should have to show ID. Every time I have voted I've had to show my driver's license and they cross check it with an address list. I am then issued a ballot to vote with. This at the bare minimum should be the standing process across the country.

Pouts says nothing see here..  C’mon man

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

3 fucking yrs investigating a made up thing and another 2 yrs for Jan 6th. Both have one thing in common.

yeah forgot to mention the big “insurrection”.  Fucking Democrats are a scourge.  I don’t like either political party but the Ds have taken dirty politics to another level and are playing banana republic level games.  Throw in a complicit compromised media that lives in the same bubble as Washington and Hollywood, and here we are.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think having every citizen to have to show up to the polls and show ID is not to much to ask.  Mailed out ballots with the party affiliation in the address box is not what I call healthy for democracy.  

Yes because people should stand in line for hours to vote.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Economy is absolutely #1 issue. Lots of pissed off voters out there as there should be. The left is off the rails..

Should the world economy be blamed on the democrats? I don’t think so as most voters know better.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wrong big lie…the 2020 election was stolen big lie.

That’s what I said.

6 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

That shouldn’t be even a question, and ALL voters should demand it.  “Racist” accusations when requiring ID is a bad joke.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you think these people are aware and well informed?😂

That proves what exactly?  Let’s hear it.  Why not throw up a few Joy Reid and Trevor Noah clips while you’re at it?

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes because people should stand in line for hours to vote.

If half the country has genuine concerns about voter fraud, too fucking bad.  Get more poll workers.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The changes were the same for both candidates, maybe the reason Trump did better is because of fraud, did you ever think of that?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

If half the country has genuine concerns about voter fraud, too fucking bad.  Get more poll workers.

It is a struggle to get enough as it is.  Remember when more than half the country believed in WMD's What % thinks that now?

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is a fraud in every election but now it’s the go to when an R is on the losing end.

The dems didn't cry Russian fraud in 2016 and on?  Reverse everything about the 2020 election with all the result anomalies and the Dems would have acted the same way.   

• Like 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

The changes were the same for both candidates, maybe the reason Trump did better is because of fraud, did you ever think of that?

No I hadn’t.  The public wanted an outsider, Hilary is an unlikeable crook and thought she could use the D machine to win.  And Trump beat her.  Besides how exactly would a political outsider have the wherewithal and resources to commit election fraud?  Did YOU ever think of that?

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

It is a struggle to get enough as it is.  Remember when more than half the country believed in WMD's What % thinks that now?

Your thought processes are flawed if you think that is a valid comparison, and I am not interested in your revisionism of the Iraq war.  Stay on topic please.