Check your account email address ×

Reign of terror coming to an end soon..

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

You know nothing about me fucking bald headed piece of shit. I’m thankful for this..

You’re a hostile piece of shit. That’s my impression then. That’s my impression now. So feelings are mutual. 

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Or mail in you your ballot. Much easier for older voters.

‘Hello ma’am 

Did you receive your mail in ballot? Where you able to fill it out? Here let me help you.’.

No fraud here

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There are anomalies taking into consideration the pandemic and without.

Reality is what was most wrong with the election was the rule setting outside state legislatures.   Anyone with a hint of constitutional knowledge understands that.   Yes this was caused by the pandemic but that should not have been an excuse to let it occur.  Many courts skirted their duty with the excuse of procedure or in the SC's case that other states didn't have a standing to concern themselves with other states results.....what?   How wouldn't they?      

I don't think its unrealistic that Trump lost....his personality cost him a lot of votes.  Doesn't change the fact that when you dig deep into things with an open mind that what went on with the results had some serious questions.

Take the bellwether county anomalies.   These were not high mail in ballot counties which removes most of the pandemic effect.      

As far as the changes made they were equal for both candidates, and had Trump won, guarantee it would not have been an issue. I don't know about the other states but multiple times I have corrected the claim that Pa.  illegally changed their voting laws.    

The pandemic effect would be both mail-in and in person voting as many people were laid off or working from home, much easier to vote when you don't have to worry about working.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re a hostile piece of shit. That’s my impression then. That’s my impression now. So feelings are mutual. 

Awesome.. the best part is you’ll be dead long before me :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

‘Hello ma’am 

Did you receive your mail in ballot? Where you able to fill it out? Here let me help you.’.

No fraud here

Now just think about how many people it would take in how many states to make an impact when there were in excess of 150 million votes cast.  And again the rally goers would be much more invested in their candidate.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s because you missed the point. 

That's its all about you? Don't think I did.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Awesome.. the best part is you’ll be dead long before me :lol:

Hopefully the people around you will be too. They won’t have to deal with your incessant hostile ramblings. They’ll find peace. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trumpers can’t wrap their heads around the fact that the vast percentage of Americans found him to be a big piece of shit. He’s the king assholes which in turn emboldened the little assholes. 

I disagree. Most people Trump supporters included knew all about Trump and they still thought he was a better choice than the Queen and even now that seems to be the correct choice.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

As far as the changes made they were equal for both candidates, and had Trump won, guarantee it would not have been an issue. I don't know about the other states but multiple times I have corrected the claim that Pa.  illegally changed their voting laws.    

The pandemic effect would be both mail-in and in person voting as many people were laid off or working from home, much easier to vote when you don't have to worry about working.

In PA it was the vagueness what the state leg passed (Act 77) but what some counties did regarding the timeframe on ballots and signatures.

The extenuating circumstances did, however, magnify gaps in a law that was supposed to make voting easier. Those holes regarding “cured” ballots and signature matching then had to be filled through guidance from the Department of State, which prompted court challenges and opened the door for some Republicans

How do you explain the discrepancies of mail in ballot mistakes from historic results?     In many of these states being discussed it dropped well below normal thresholds.   Magic I guess. 

It is what it is and Biden is POTUS however as a nation we should strive for better and that doesn't include more mail in ballots but less.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

No it just doesn't fit your narrative, it was a lie spread by the POTUS that later became know, same shit different topic.

See this is why I have little interest in debating with a flawed thought process.  Pro tip, you can’t prove a negative.  I know your Democratic handlers won’t ask you this,  but have you ever ask yourself why George Bush still enjoys strong support among veterans, and Obama never had any of real consequence? I know several veterans who were in Iraq who will dispute your accusation of a lie all day long, including one young man who has legs going off in Afghanistan. I will listen to guys like him before I listen to guys like you.  He had wmds , he already used them and they disappeared or weren’t found.  The world and the country was in no mood to take the risk whether he still had them or shipped them to Syria or Pakistan. Your comparison is invalid. Period.   Save your response I have no interest and going back-and-forth 10 pages like you are with other guys in that other thread, due to your stubborn inability to recognize facts that don’t fit your narrative or challenge your cognitive biases.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

See this is why I have little interest in debating with a flawed thought process.  Pro tip, you can’t prove a negative.  I know your Democratic handlers won’t ask you this,  but have you ever ask yourself why George Bush still enjoys strong support among veterans, and Obama never had any of real consequence? I know several veterans who were in Iraq who will dispute your accusation of a lie all day long, including one young man who has legs going off in Afghanistan. I will listen to guys like him before I listen to guys like you.  He had wmds , he already used them and they disappeared or weren’t found.  The world and the country was in no mood to take the risk whether he still had them or shipped them to Syria or Pakistan. Your comparison is invalid. Period.   Save your response I have no interest and going back-and-forth 10 pages like you are with other guys in that other thread, due to your stubborn inability to recognize facts that don’t fit your narrative or challenge your cognitive biases.

I’m so glad that I got myself out of the delusions that went along with justifying that war. 

54 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In PA it was the vagueness what the state leg passed (Act 77) but what some counties did regarding the timeframe on ballots and signatures.

The extenuating circumstances did, however, magnify gaps in a law that was supposed to make voting easier. Those holes regarding “cured” ballots and signature matching then had to be filled through guidance from the Department of State, which prompted court challenges and opened the door for some Republicans

How do you explain the discrepancies of mail in ballot mistakes from historic results?     In many of these states being discussed it dropped well below normal thresholds.   Magic I guess. 

It is what it is and Biden is POTUS however as a nation we should strive for better and that doesn't include more mail in ballots but less.   

Historically high mail-in voters many for the first time. Again same for both parties. 

The law was passed by a Rep. house and senate, the only thing that was a Dem. proposal was to allow the ballot to be counted prior to election day and that was rejected. The fact is the law applied equally to both candidates, the ballots not received by the cut off were set aside or kept separate, if memory serves me SCJ Alito said to count all the votes. This was only added because Pa's mail became very slow under Lajoy's  changes.  

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

BOOM! :owned:

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’m so glad that I got myself out of the delusions that went along with justifying that war. 

I’m so glad I don’t give a fuck what others think or think that engaging in 20/20 hindsight makes one think they’re smart.  You lefties wouldn’t know how to think if it wasn’t for groupthink.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Historically high mail-in voters many for the first time. Again same for both parties. 

The law was passed by a Rep. house and senate, the only thing that was a Dem. proposal was to allow the ballot to be counted prior to election day and that was rejected. The fact is the law applied equally to both candidates, the ballots not received by the cut off were set aside or kept separate, if memory serves me SCJ Alito said to count all the votes. This was only added because Pa's mail became very slow under Lajoy's  changes.  

Who and what changes?

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And I know plenty probably far more than you, some are dead now due to suicide, some severely injured some only mental scars, but none of this changes the fact that a vast majority of people not only in the US but the world believe otherwise, that is the point.  You are in the minority now while x number of years ago you were in the majority as was I then.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m so glad I don’t give a fuck what others think or think that engaging in 20/20 hindsight makes one think they’re smart.  You lefties wouldn’t know how to think if it wasn’t for groupthink.

Of course you do. It’s the only thing that explains how you stay attached to the “slam dunk” ideology. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Face it. Trump fucked his chances. Instead of pushing the GOP to advance their efforts to promote mail in voting, he railed against it in the lead up to the election. Meanwhile the DNC spent money and manpower to get out the mail in voter. This isn’t fantasy, this is fact. Trump fucked himself. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Face it. Trump fucked his chances. Instead of pushing the GOP to advance their efforts to promote mail in voting, he railed against it in the lead up to the election. Meanwhile the DNC spent money and manpower to get out the mail in voter. This isn’t fantasy, this is fact. Trump fucked himself. 

No doubt some truth to that statement. 

Just now, Highmark said:

No doubt some truth to that statement. 

Why he chose to do that is beyond me. The nation was in the middle exceptional times. I can’t imagine that there wasn’t at least one person that challenged him on this. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why he chose to do that is beyond me. The nation was in the middle exceptional times. I can’t imagine that there wasn’t at least one person that challenged him on this. 

Honestly I think it has a lot to do with how the two sides played the pandemic.   One pushing isolation the other pushing a return to normalcy.  

• Like 1