Check your account email address ×

Reign of terror coming to an end soon..

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I wouldn't expect you to say anything different. Did they all have their Trump apparel on or Did they have R's sewn on their shirts?

I just know lots of people in my area, practically everyone is a Rep. in the past I worked the polls for 20 + years, the bigger Dem. area is about 45 miles from my house the next biggest to that is about 15 miles away. As they say here you can't throw a dead cat without hitting a Republican, that's said about anything there is a lot of.

• USA Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is a fraud in every election but now it’s the go to when an R is on the losing end.

I don’t care which party did the cheating, bring it to court and severely fine the people that did it.  Prison time. 

lf Trump did it the lock him up…. but you better bring Hillary in for a Court appearance as well as it’s obvious she fucked with the previous election. 

I want elections taken seriously. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yes, because the Dem. party took it upon themselves to make sure that their registered voters got applications, nothing stopped the Rep. from doing the same thing and it had zero to do with the postal service. The Dems. in my area had a very good organization, despite being at a more than 2 to 1 disadvantage they offered rides to the polls, worked the phones and had multiple places on our main street with people campaigning for Biden.

Like I said 1 I'm the mail to my home 1 to the nursing home ? 

Not requested at all 2 ballots . How many just like that do you think went out ? 

In what world is it ok to send out absentee ballots when no one requested them ? 

And 2 to make it all the worse . 

81million lol yeah ok 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Regardless. People were fearful. Some because they had relatives who got extremely ill or died. Others because they were told to be. But that shouldn’t matter to an election strategist. You meet people at the level in which they are at. Had trump used a similar approach to Dem strategists, the election would’ve been much closer. 

No because tge R don't have a well oiled fraud team in place with decades of voting for the dead and incapacitated.  

Some states have it down to a science IL for example 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Like I said 1 I'm the mail to my home 1 to the nursing home ? 

Not requested at all 2 ballots . How many just like that do you think went out ? 

In what world is it ok to send out absentee ballots when no one requested them ? 

And 2 to make it all the worse . 

81million lol yeah ok 

I guess your state is different in my state you get request for ballots that need to be sent in to receive a ballot. Just imagine how many Trump culters took advantage of that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I guess your state is different in my state you get request for ballots that need to be sent in to receive a ballot. Just imagine how many Trump culters took advantage of that.

Michigan is the same.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

No because tge R don't have a well oiled fraud team in place with decades of voting for the dead and incapacitated.  

Some states have it down to a science IL for example 

Make lots of noise and claims to avoid being looked at. In my mind anyone who supports a candidate that asked for 11,000 votes to be found or asks his VP to go against the constitution shouldn't complain about anything vote related.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Michigan is the same.

I know on FB lots of people were saying the same shit and when they posted pics. it was an application not a ballot. Trump wins Kansas with a 350,000 voter registration advantage no big deal Biden wins Pa. with an over 700,000 advantage, must be fraud, not to mention he got a smaller % of votes compared to 2016.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Make lots of noise and claims to avoid being looked at. In my mind anyone who supports a candidate that asked for 11,000 votes to be found or asks his VP to go against the constitution shouldn't complain about anything vote related.

Yet you were behind the fake Russian collusion investigation. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Yet you were behind the fake Russian collusion investigation. 

No I wasn't.  The only thing I ever said was that there were multiple stories that I saw the Trumps give about the meeting with that chick from Russia, and I said the optics weren't good because Trump wouldn't testify, that is it period.  I don't know where you come up with shit like this.

15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No I wasn't.  The only thing I ever said was that there were multiple stories that I saw the Trumps give about the meeting with that chick from Russia, and I said the optics weren't good because Trump wouldn't testify, that is it period.  I don't know where you come up with shit like this.

He was damn right not to testify. It’s was all made up and perpetuated by assholes like you.. Because you hate him so much you’ll believe anything even if it’s made up to get him out.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

The problem is that you're still getting behind the party that pushed it.  Sorry dude, thats treason in my book.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pete said:

He was damn right not to testify. It’s was all made up and perpetuated by assholes like you.. Because you hate him so much you’ll believe anything even if it’s made up to get him out.

Boy you are a triggered little bitch aren't You?  Not testifying worked out great for him didn't it?  I don't hate him, I think he behaved like an asshole too much of the time, I also heard multiple stories about the meeting as I stated, it wasn't made up it's what I heard them say.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The problem is that you're still getting behind the party that pushed it.  Sorry dude, thats treason in my book.

And you still stand behind a guy who tried to get 11,00 votes and ask his VP to go against the constitution, so there's that.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And you still stand behind a guy who tried to get 11,00 votes and ask his VP to go against the constitution, so there's that.

I can see you're not cut out for honest discussions.  Probably even never occured to you to ask which happened before the other?  Good day life long partisan democrat simpleton.

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I can see you're not cut out for honest discussions.  Good day partisan life long democrat simpleton.

I can see you when confronted with facts you can't dispute you play victim and runaway.  

YOU to partisan silver Spooner.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I can see you when confronted with facts you can't dispute you play victim and runaway.  

YOU to partisan silver Spooner.

You bump your head?  No ones playing anything.  I just think you're an obsessed douche and have no interest in a 8 day 400 post diatribe from the likes of you.  :lol:  :bigfinger:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You bump your head?  No ones playing anything.  I just think you're an obsessed douche and have no interest in a 8 day 400 post diatribe from the likes of you.  :lol:  :bigfinger:

Cry away victim cry away.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Cry away victim cry away.

Seek help for your OCD.  And stick your silver spooner comment up your ass.  Like you know fuckall about me.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

My state to so imagine the surprise.  Dnc was working overtime to get old Joe more votes than Obama.  Lmfao yeah ok lol . I mean how can you even say it with out laughing let alone buying it 

10 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Boy you are a triggered little bitch aren't You?  Not testifying worked out great for him didn't it?  I don't hate him, I think he behaved like an asshole too much of the time, I also heard multiple stories about the meeting as I stated, it wasn't made up it's what I heard them say.

I heard..:lol: