Check your account email address ×

Reign of terror coming to an end soon..

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Don't go counting your chickens just yet.

Snake says it's a lock.

The polls say...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Snake says it's a lock.

The polls say...

The house is going to be near impossible to hold onto for the dems just because of the amount of seats in play and the mood of the country. Voters have a way of protecting themselves against bad presidents and the house is the best place to make it happen. the Senate seems more of a coin toss but the mood is not good for Dems. If you follow the individual races it looks like a bad night for the Dems but I will wait before I make any predictions.

• Like 3

• USA Contributing Member

If the left can push the shit like abortion, voting rights, veterans and burn pits, etc they can fool the dummies.  That and you go into nursing homes and help the patients with the voting process.....

8 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

If the left can push the shit like abortion, voting rights, veterans and burn pits, etc they can fool the dummies.  That and you go into nursing homes and help the patients with the voting process.....

If the repubs don't go after the nursing home deal they deserve to lose. Repubs should have had there eye on the Dems last election cycle but didn't.    The Covid BS did not help as well and any provisions made during that time should not be repeated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

If Trump's endorsement record holds... it IS a lock... :lol:

Trump doesn't endorse democrats though. Or does he?

• USA Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

If the repubs don't go after the nursing home deal they deserve to lose. Repubs should have had there eye on the Dems last election cycle but didn't.    The Covid BS did not help as well and any provisions made during that time should not be repeated.

Election cycle needs to be watched closely, Republicans lost last election to new "legal" voting styles (drop boxes) and need to adapt to it.

My thing is if someone is caught outright cheating they should face big consequences.  Put the fear of god into voting fraud to eliminate any chance of it.  You catch someone trading they're mail in for a bologna sandwich you take both people and cane them out in public somewhere.   

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Election cycle needs to be watched closely, Republicans lost last election to new "legal" voting styles (drop boxes) and need to adapt to it.

My thing is if someone is caught outright cheating they should face big consequences.  Put the fear of god into voting fraud to eliminate any chance of it.  You catch someone trading they're mail in for a bologna sandwich you take both people and cane them out in public somewhere.   

They lost because they lost FFS but feel free to carry on crying about nothing.👍🏼🤣

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They lost because they lost FFS but feel free to carry on crying about nothing.👍🏼🤣

When you start to see 100% participation in Nursing homes you know something is a foot. Hell my mother had dementia seems like a bad idea having her vote No?  Half of Nursing home residents have some sort of mental impairment.  You need to show up and show your ID just like all of the other western democracies.   

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There was fraud. But not enough to dig deeper remember. 

If you can't drive, think for yourself or take care of yourself and need assistance with everything in your daily life maybe you shouldn't be able to vote. Definitely shouldn't be POTUS or on office either!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

There was fraud. But not enough to dig deeper remember. 

There is a fraud in every election but now it’s the go to when an R is on the losing end.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is a fraud in every election but now it’s the go to when an R is on the losing end.

I wouldn't say that. Russian collusion would be fraud.

Let's see what happens when DeSantis wins in 2024.

:bc:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't kid yourself Jimmy Hillary went on a book tour for a couple of years crying fraud in the election and she even created the Fraud.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

My Dad was 94 in 2020 and he drove himself to the polls.  You need to be involved and somewhat abreast of the issues of the day other wise it is just a breeding ground for fraud.

Are you applying this standard equally Cousin Carl?🤔

Don't kid yourself Jimmy Hillary went on a book tour for a couple of years crying fraud in the election and she even created the Fraud.

I’m talking about today…Kari Lake was behind early in Arizona and she she started screaming about fraud…she is now ahead in a race too close to call.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you applying this standard equally Cousin Carl?🤔

I think having every citizen to have to show up to the polls and show ID is not to much to ask.  Mailed out ballots with the party affiliation in the address box is not what I call healthy for democracy.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The democrats call every Presidential race won by a republican this century a fraud.... :lol:

I think having every citizen to have to show up to the polls and show ID is not to much to ask.  Mailed out ballots with the party affiliation in the address box is not what I call healthy for democracy.  

How do you determine if they are informed and somewhat abreast of the issues as you put it?