Check your account email address ×

GOP healthcare plan

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hmmm, yet you bring up the cost of insurance in Chicago and other cities in light of your "positive" feelings that it's more expensive in those areas, then I link a U of Iowa study that shows rural insurance cost are higher.

Here's a brag for you Zam, I provide that level of insurance for over 50 employees, it's how I roll :thumb: 

What?  My comment was on my thoughts of the cost you said you paid.  

You're a fuckin tool.  And nobody cares,  Mr . "I'm the real deal!" :lmao:

You are the brunt of the jokes among the real players in the business world.  If you were lucky enough to be mentioned at all. Now, go sort wire caps!  Use the system your daddy left you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hmmm, yet you bring up the cost of insurance in Chicago and other cities in light of your "positive" feelings that it's more expensive in those areas, then I link a U of Iowa study that shows rural insurance cost are higher.

Here's a brag for you Zam, I provide that level of insurance for over 50 employees, it's how I roll :thumb: 

You roll because you are as round as you are tall.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You are the brunt of the jokes among the real players in the business world.  If you were lucky enough to be mentioned at all. Now, go sort wire caps!  Use the system your daddy left you.

Dude...

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What an asshole.

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yea I know :lol: 

I mean damn man.  It seems every time a debate comes up you throw your wallet on the table like it's the winner.  Just stop.

Hey, if you're nothing but classless trash with a few nickels in your pocket, well, good for you.  But money doesn't buy intellect.  And apparently, running dads show doesn't give you much either cuz It'd be my guess you should really let somebody else handle your bennies.  

Poor Ballsack. :lol:

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think it is cheap at all in N. MN with a $10k deductible.  No prescription, 100% co-pay for a healthy family of three.  It used to be less than $250/month with a plethora of provider options and better coverage.  

We may go with a higher deductible.  This is idiotic.

My family plan is $1800. $600 is cheap. Even with the $10k deductible yours is cheaper. Thats pretty cheap if you ask me. 

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What an asshole.

I won't deny it.  Little pushes that button more than you whiny liberals. You'd ABSOLUTELY HATE ME in person.  30 day full money back guarantee on that.

:lmao:

Just now, Anler said:

My family plan is $1800. $600 is cheap. Even with the $10k deductible yours is cheaper. Thats pretty cheap if you ask me. 

Well, I guess I can feel a little better.  But I still find my increases over the last few years ridiculous.

I'm gonna do something about it his year.  

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

So he's cheap.:lol:

You guys employ union labor, so isn't the pay and bennies pretty much mandated.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I guess I can feel a little better.  But I still find my increases over the last few years ridiculous.

Ive seen double digit increases since 2001. Only going to continue. Thats why I say we need a serious talk about healthcare without all of the partisan political bullshit. 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The union plan is about $2200 a month and it about as good a plan as you will ever see. I miss that insurance. 

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ive seen double digit increases since 2001. Only going to continue. Thats why I say we need a serious talk about healthcare without all of the partisan political bullshit. 

Costs have always and will continue to rise, there are things that can help slow the rise, but you are right the political bullshit gets in the way.

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

No way to sustain that.

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

The union plan is about $2200 a month and it about as good a plan as you will ever see. I miss that insurance. 

No doubt its a great plan, how many massages per year?  That's just insane.

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The BC/BS PPO that I provide for my non-bargaining unit employees is $1,850.00 a month, $60.00 co-pay, lower deductible, medical, dental, vision, prescription, you get what you pay for.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I said non bargaining unit employees, the costs for my bargaining unit employees is more...............there I go bragging again :lol: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What are you going to do? Spending your days here fucking off ain't gonna help :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What are you going to do? Spending your days here fucking off ain't gonna help :lol: 

I'm hoping he's thinking of like storming a health insurance company and hang the CEO from the penthouse balcony