Check your account email address ×

The Terminal list review

Heard a lot about it so I gave it a wartch. Reviews were from “absolutely horrible” to “the best show I ever watched”

neither are true. The reviews are leftist groomers vs MAGA nurds 

truth is it’s pretty decent. Pretty well written and portrayed by Chris Pratt who all in all is about the most likeable guy in Hollywood 

i think they gave up on their most interesting premise too early even if it was a bit frustrating for the the viewer. Won’t go into that because of spoilers 

after that it turned into something that’s been done many times before although they did it as well as anyone 

worth a watch. Not the best thing you’ve ever seen, but pretty good 

I really wanted to like it. There was just something about the plot that made it way too predictable. It was just too simplistic. I wouldn't consider it a total waste of time, but given the current state of TV these days, I guess it'll have to do. TV is really fucking bad these days. 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Heard a lot about it so I gave it a wartch. Reviews were from “absolutely horrible” to “the best show I ever watched”

truth is it’s pretty decent. Pretty well written and portrayed by Chris Pratt who all in all is about the most likeable guy in Hollywood 

i think they gave up on their most interesting premise too early even if it was a bit frustrating for the the viewer. Won’t go into that because of spoilers 

after that it turned into something that’s been done many times before although they did it as well as anyone 

I'm on episode 5. I like it. Well done, good story line.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

I watched it and enjoyed it...it was filmed a bit dark in my opinion.  Other than that...worth the watch.

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I thought Chris Pratt was excellent considering he normally plays a goof in every role he has played so far. 

Same. He’s a pretty likeable dude. He gets a lot of high profile roles considering how much Hollywood hates him 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I liked it for what it was but so typical with how much they overdid things.   Like spying on WARCOM from the sailboat.  Highly doubt that boat could just sit couple hundred yards from shore there.  Can't imagine the Navy liked they way they were portrayed. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I liked it for what it was but so typical with how much they overdid things.   Like spying on WARCOM from the sailboat.  Highly doubt that boat could just sit couple hundred yards from shore there.  Can't imagine the Navy liked they way they were portrayed. 

A lot of stuff was way overdone. Like his over the top antics with guns. It was also so obvious that his buddy was part of it. I’m surprised that the series waited until the end to expose it. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

It is right on the beach above San Diego. Not much they can do as there is a ton of boat traffic out there.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

A lot of stuff was way overdone. Like his over the top antics with guns. It was also so obvious that his buddy was part of it. I’m surprised that the series waited until the end to expose it. 

Agreed...it was worth the watch but a bit much.  Never in the history of television was the word "brother" used so much in a script. 

50 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is right on the beach above San Diego. Not much they can do as there is a ton of boat traffic out there.

Yes I know but two guys anchored, watching them with a spotting scope would have drawn attention.   At least the one was on the run from the police by then. 

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CFR-2019-title33-vol3/xml/CFR-2019-title33-vol3-part334.xml

San Diego Bay, Calif., Naval Amphibious Base; restricted area.(a) The Area. The water of the Pacific Ocean in Middle San Diego Bay in an area extending from the northern and eastern boundary of the Naval Amphibious Base about 0.1 nautical miles and 0.6 nautical miles from the southern shoreline and basically outlined as follows:

Station Latitude Longitude
1 32°40′33.0″ N 117°10′02.4″ W
2 32°40′34.7″ N 117°09′54.0″ W
3 32°40′46.0″ N 117°09′44.2″ W

4 32°41′00.0″ N 117°09′24.6″ W
5 32°40′20.0″ N 117°08′36.7″ W
6 32°40′00.0″ N 117°09′00.0″ W
7 32°39′18.0″ N 117°08′45.0″ W
8 32°39′16.0″ N 117°08′48.5″ W

(b) The regulations. (1) Swimming, fishing, waterskiing, mooring or anchoring shall not be allowed within the restricted area.(2) A portion of the restricted area extending 120 feet from pierheads and from the low water mark on shore where piers do not exist is closed to all persons and vessels except those owned by, under hire to, or performing work for, the Naval Amphibious Base.(3) All vessels entering the restricted area shall proceed across the area by the most direct route and without unnecessary delay. For vessels under sail, necessary tacking shall constitute a direct route.(4) The regulations in this section shall be enforced by the Commanding Officer, Naval Amphibious Base, Coronado, California, and such agencies as he/she shall designate. Organized activities (such as sail races and regattas) within the restricted area may be allowed providing that a request has been made to the Commanding Officer, Naval Amphibious Base, Coronado, San Diego, California 92155 or by calling, telephone number (619) 522-4833 at least 10 days prior to the event.

[49 FR 49453, Dec. 20, 1984. Redesignated at 50 FR 42696, Oct. 22, 1985]

Edited by Highmark