Jump to content

PERSONAL opinions of an OPP SAVE officer


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Thanks for the reply man.  My copper buddies were the ones saying its unconstitutional but they are not OPP.   I'm not sure if it would be considered bad things that we are going to do, just a birthday party LOL!!  Oh well, what ever happens, happens.

Thanks again! 

 

Enjoy the party!!   And if it's yours.... happy freakin birthday!!

 

For what it's worth.  We are not actively looking for these events.. it's nosey neighbours calling it in.... last thing we want to do.  Ugh. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not work related...or sled related, but you guys are like family...weird, fkd up family..   It's official, gonna be a grandpa!!

The latest from OFSC https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ofsc.on.ca/2021/01/13/no-change-for-ofsc-snowmobile-trails-at-this-time/__;!!ABXyrcI!d_5m4cSF8YAk49Aw06fTm6pmiARd2vFlu4Uzm1DN6nRl8b0NZ

All, As in the previous FS I am willing to lend my expertise like any others on this forum.  I will attempt to answer any and all relevant question you have regarding sleds, ATVs and general enfo

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Enjoy the party!!   And if it's yours.... happy freakin birthday!!

 

For what it's worth.  We are not actively looking for these events.. it's nosey neighbours calling it in.... last thing we want to do.  Ugh. 

Its mine, I spill the beans lol. That's exactly what my friends are saying, they don't want to come to a party to break it up. Anyway thanks for you info, hopefully it all goes well. My wife is shitting her pants, thats for sure haha

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

Here is an interesting one for you.Friday afternoon the OPP set up a road bloc on our one lane under construction bridge on hwy 69. It has an auto light with manual override on the weekends. so the lightly pursued vehicle crashes hard into the pickup cruiser. This is when things get weird.No fire dept,rescue. or ambulance.I have seen many accidents on hwy 69 and this is normal.road closure is usually 4hrs 8 with fatality.They had every thing towed away within the hr.Strange,no pics no extra coppers.No tweets from opp on road closure,no 511 posts.News media were told no information available with several hundred witness some body sherrly called 911..If you didn`t know what was going on you think it was movie shoot or a training exercise lol. Definitely. way out of normal protocol Who was in the White Escalade they are try to hide.

 

  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, gtserider said:

Here is an interesting one for you.Friday afternoon the OPP set up a road bloc on our one lane under construction bridge on hwy 69. It has an auto light with manual override on the weekends. so the lightly pursued vehicle crashes hard into the pickup cruiser. This is when things get weird.No fire dept,rescue. or ambulance.I have seen many accidents on hwy 69 and this is normal.road closure is usually 4hrs 8 with fatality.They had every thing towed away within the hr.Strange,no pics no extra coppers.No tweets from opp on road closure,no 511 posts.News media were told no information available with several hundred witness some body sherrly called 911..If you didn`t know what was going on you think it was movie shoot or a training exercise lol. Definitely. way out of normal protocol Who was in the White Escalade they are try to hide.

 

Just wondering what reasons they could have for making this so quite. Disposal of public asserts without accountability is also a concern.SIU has been no where to be seen.Correct me if I`m wrong but any Police action that causes injury to a civilian is under there mandate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, gtserider said:

Just wondering what reasons they could have for making this so quite. Disposal of public asserts without accountability is also a concern.SIU has been no where to be seen.Correct me if I`m wrong but any Police action that causes injury to a civilian is under there mandate.

I have no idea what happened so can't really offer any insight. If I knew, and it was allowed to be public I'd share.  SIU gets activated if the injuries are serious in nature...broken bones etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, odot1 said:

I have no idea what happened so can't really offer any insight. If I knew, and it was allowed to be public I'd share.  SIU gets activated if the injuries are serious in nature...broken bones etc. 

Thanks

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...