PERSONAL opinions of an OPP SAVE officer

12 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Thanks for the reply man.  My copper buddies were the ones saying its unconstitutional but they are not OPP.   I'm not sure if it would be considered bad things that we are going to do, just a birthday party LOL!!  Oh well, what ever happens, happens.

Thanks again! 

Enjoy the party!!   And if it's yours.... happy freakin birthday!!

For what it's worth.  We are not actively looking for these events.. it's nosey neighbours calling it in.... last thing we want to do.  Ugh. 

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not work related...or sled related, but you guys are like family...weird, fkd up family..   It's official, gonna be a grandpa!!

The latest from OFSC https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ofsc.on.ca/2021/01/13/no-change-for-ofsc-snowmobile-trails-at-this-time/__;!!ABXyrcI!d_5m4cSF8YAk49Aw06fTm6pmiARd2vFlu4Uzm1DN6nRl8b0NZ

We rode 300 miles in 2 days from my place in Griffith.  Trails good, No stops and no issues.  Plenty of sledders out.  It is sad there was nothing open, completely unnecessary, but we complied.  We sa

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Enjoy the party!!   And if it's yours.... happy freakin birthday!!

For what it's worth.  We are not actively looking for these events.. it's nosey neighbours calling it in.... last thing we want to do.  Ugh. 

Its mine, I spill the beans lol. That's exactly what my friends are saying, they don't want to come to a party to break it up. Anyway thanks for you info, hopefully it all goes well. My wife is shitting her pants, thats for sure haha

• Haha 1