Check your account email address ×

Possession of unregistered ammunition

What in the actual fuck is wrong with this country. We’ll be Canada before you know it. 

It’s not clear if Weems has an attorney. She has also been charged with possession of an unregistered firearm, possession of unregistered ammunition and other gun-related charges.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/woman-claims-she-shot-retired-184431866.html

Since when do we have to register ammunition?  Is that a state thing?  We were expected to register all magazines over 5 shots, after the Newtown school shootings.  Fuck that.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Since when do we have to register ammunition?  Is that a state thing?  We were expected to register all magazines over 5 shots, after the Newtown school shootings.  Fuck that.

I’ll be in jail before I ever register a fucking thing concerning the second amendment 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ll be in jail before I ever register a fucking thing concerning the second amendment 

I bought the guns i own legally, and filled out paperwork to that effect.  They can suck a dick 20 plus years after the fact, if they expect me to go down to the state police HQ and re register anything.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I bought the guns i own legally, and filled out paperwork to that effect.  They can suck a dick 20 plus years after the fact, if they expect me to go down to the state police HQ and re register anything.

Exactly 

If you dont 100% know your rights when it comes to self defense with a firearm or if you are involved in a shooting you would be wise to NOT get the police involved. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Exactly 

Gun registration is the first step towards gun confiscation

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

Gun registration is the first step towards gun confiscation

They will go after ammo. First make it completely unaffordable and then serialize and require registration. 

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you dont 100% know your rights when it comes to self defense with a firearm or if you are involved in a shooting you would be wise to NOT get the police involved. 

that's what backhoes and excavators were invented for.

I thought Maryland and the DC area had a law that required ammo needing to match the registered gun and have a sales receipt. Something to that effect. I might be wrong, but it seems like there’s some weirdness over there. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Unless a shot is fired or some other grave imminent threat I'm not pulling my weapon in a public setting.   Different case in my home or business but I'm not about to play LEO for just anything. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Unless a shot is fired or some other grave imminent threat I'm not pulling my weapon in a public setting.   Different case in my home or business but I'm not about to play LEO for just anything. 

You mean shoot someone in the back 45 times who posed no imminent threat?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The police are known to show up and kill the hero. 

• Gold Member

Look what ConnectICUCK did back in 2013. Need a permit just to buy ammo. fucking joke of a state. 

via CT Gov website: 

Can I still buy ammunition over the counter as I did in the past? What about reloading components?
No. Generally, if you are not considered eligible to purchase a firearm in Connecticut you will not be able to purchase ammunition. Effective October 1, 2013, all purchasers of ammunition must now have either a new “ammunition certificate”, a long gun eligibility certificate, a pistol permit, or an eligibility certificate. Ammunition is defined as a complete cartridge including case, projectile, primer, and propellant, therefore reloading components may be still be purchased without being subject to the newly enacted restrictions. 

8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I could tell you a story, but won't.:hdchr:

One dark night in the middle of the day two dead men came out to play,

back to back they faced each other pulled out their knives and shot each other,

If you don't believe this lie is true you can ask the blind man because he saw it too......

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I thought Maryland and the DC area had a law that required ammo needing to match the registered gun and have a sales receipt. Something to that effect. I might be wrong, but it seems like there’s some weirdness over there. 

Every ammo sale in massachusetts has been recorded since 1972