Check your account email address ×

Trudeau plans to go ahead with Fertilizer reduction

In the name of Climate change. :lol:

This is about population control, the WEF's global reset, agenda 2030, nothing more. Trudeau does not care about Canada or Canadian's, he cares about Klaus Schwab, George Soros and all those other WEF members.

And some still have trouble grasping the thought Trudeau is a fascist dictator. 

Trudeau pushes ahead on fertilizer reduction.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/trudeau-pushes-ahead-on-fertilizer-reduction-as-provinces-and-farmers-cry-foul

How much media attention did the Netherlands protest get? Hardly any on our liberal funded news sites.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/jul/21/emotion-and-pain-as-dutch-farmers-fight-back-against-huge-cuts-to-livestock

Theyre even pushing nonsense propaganda that crop yields will only drop 20% without fertilizer. It’s absolute and total nonsense. Within 3 years it will drop by 80-90%

if we got rid of fertilizer, city people would be eating each other within 2 years and that’s not hyperbole 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Theyre even pushing nonsense propaganda that crop yields will only drop 20% without fertilizer. It’s absolute and total nonsense. Within 3 years it will drop by 80-90%

if we got rid of fertilizer, city people would be eating each other within 2 years and that’s not hyperbole 

North America's very own Holodomor.  

I love how these faggots are selling reduced food yields like it's a good thing. If you didn't think things are expensive enough, hold my beer. Seriously, fuck these people. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I love how these faggots are selling reduced food yields like it's a good thing. If you didn't think things are expensive enough, hold my beer. Seriously, fuck these people. 

We’re already on the edge of a physical shortage 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well they keep getting voted in so.....

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

That’s why city people need though. They need to starve a bit and be scared 

The govt feeds the homeless and the rich cidiots can afford to pay more. But the inflation is making more poor people and reduced food supply is ultimately going to make cidiots a food supply. 

Edited by Anler

They've gotten away with it so far, and they've been pretty damn lucky.

Wonder, are they seeing just how far they can before throats begin to be slit?  Cause I mean, they gotta be getting close?

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

They've gotten away with it so far, and they've been pretty damn lucky.

Wonder, are they seeing just how far they can before throats begin to be slit?  Cause I mean, they gotta be getting close?

Well that because people think our govt is good vs bad. Republicans good, Democrats bad or vice versa. Yet each party continues to facilitate this path towards the same result. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

The govt feeds the homeless and the rich cidiots can afford to pay more. But the inflation is making more poor people and reduced food supply is ultimately going to make cidiots a food supply. 

Yeah people don’t realize how hand to mouth we are on our food supply

and what is it with communists always fucking with food?

why does some faggot that’s never left the city think they can make farmers more efficient when we’re always looking for an efficiency edge?

think we like spending millions on fertilizer? Do city people actually believe we spend that money for fun? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

It’s all apart of the great reset, 

they want you to become totally dependent on government.

Sleep in the pod and eat the bugs 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well that because people think our govt is good vs bad. Republicans good, Democrats bad or vice versa. Yet each party continues to facilitate this path towards the same result. 

I'm not sure about that? I know some Cons/Repubs are pro climate change but I would say those are few and far between? This, imo, is insane Liberal ideology as we are seeing around the world in places like the Netherlands. 

The state of society today with so many being brainwashed into believing global warming has put, imo, the Cons/Repub's between a rock and a hard place. I think Cons/Pub's know if they laugh at or sneer about climate change, that will be the end of them? 

You can go tit for tat with a % reduction in fertilizer with  a %reduction in production 

citiots don’t realize this directly affects them. They’re the ones that buy it 

worst case we can feed ourselves easily. You guys cant.