Check your account email address ×

Poll: The Biggest Liberal Hack on FS

Poll: The Biggest Liberal Hack on FS  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest Liberal "Hack" on FS?

• MaineCat
    • Slinger
    • Iceman
    • RevKev
    • Spin Dry
    • All of the Above

Just now, Legend said:

List is missing moto. Even though he doesn't think he is one.

I give Moto credit though.  Even though I don't agree with him on a lot of his ideas, he's able to back his arguments in a calm and intelligent manner.  Plus, "his people" hate liberals too because they feel they are all worthless coward imbeciles.  I can agree on that 100%

In short, I like Moto.  The crazy-ass commie bastard! :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Their flopping this morning got me thinking.  We know the "usual suspects" are a bunch of butt-hurt, whining slack jawed doofuses.  But really, who do we think is #1.  I've decided we should do this "internationally" since it is clear that there is some serious skin ass-grafts that need to happen north of the USA border.

If I missed somebody, let me know!  Oh...poll is private.  Not that any of you care. :lol:

:bc:

You left out a bunch, Ballsack and Bipolarhooknose just to name a couple off the top :guzzle: 

• Like 1

Just now, Momorider said:

You left out a bunch, Ballsack and Bipolarhooknose just to name a couple off the top :guzzle: 

I think "Ballsack" is going through some changes he finds "unsettling".  But I did think about him as his "cut and pastes" are as hacky as they come.  But, he has no chance to even win a participation medal in this contest.  Look at these RINGERS! :lol: Total and epic buffoonery in this rank and file.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think "Ballsack" is going through some changes he finds "unsettling".  But I did think about him as his "cut and pastes" are as hacky as they come.  But, he has no chance to even win a participation medal in this contest.  Look at these RINGERS! :lol: Total and epic buffoonery in this rank and file.

Both of those clowns are total and epic buffoons :nuts: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup, the list is pretty stacked already.

37 minutes ago, Dave said:

YOU'RE!!!!!

Someday you guys will figure it out, he just does it because he knows it bugs you. Your falling for it :lol: See what I did there :news:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Rev.  Again, he doesn't even know what is going on....butt-hurt went right up his spinal cord into his brain stem.  Sadly, it's fatal. :lol:

I should have added lying about Military service or reasons for avoiding it.

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

remove the "all of the above". i want to win this thing. being the farthest away from most of you loons is rewarding, a great achievement. i even voted for myself :lol:

And you tried to call yourself a centrist a while back. :lol2:

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

remove the "all of the above". i want to win this thing. being the farthest away from most of you loons is rewarding, a great achievement. i even voted for myself :lol:

:wrong: 100% of the time for over 2years :lol: 

• Gold Member

You're and couth, MC. Please consult a dictionary from time to time.

Revkev or MC for the biggest librul hack.

Edited by Kivalo

Just now, f7ben said:

momo is the dumbest motherfucker on this site or any site :lol: he is literally too fucking stupid to be considered a "hack"

Bipolarhooknosed leftard hack sodomite posts what :bigfinger: 

First and foremost I am no fan of Trump or many republicans. They are no different then democrats. They talk a good game but at the end of the day they put out there liberal version on most things. Republicans havent been conservative for almost 100 years. I used to carry water for republicans i refuse to do that anymore.  If trump fails to deliver i will call a spade a spade. 

What i find hilarious is all sudden people like MC and slinger are calling on Trump or holding Trump to standards they never held democrats to. I'll use Benghazi and hilarys email server as an examples. There is factual evidence that shows Hillary lied about both situations. Not one of these hypocrites called for her resignation but Sessions talks to the Russians just like his fellow members of congress and they call for his resignation. Mind you they have no idea what was discussed or knowledge of any  impropriety. Its laughable 

25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

First and foremost I am no fan of Trump or many republicans. They are no different then democrats. They talk a good game but at the end of the day they put out there liberal version on most things. Republicans havent been conservative for almost 100 years. I used to carry water for republicans i refuse to do that anymore.  If trump fails to deliver i will call a spade a spade. 

What i find hilarious is all sudden people like MC and slinger are calling on Trump or holding Trump to standards they never held democrats to. I'll use Benghazi and hilarys email server as an examples. There is factual evidence that shows Hillary lied about both situations. Not one of these hypocrites called for her resignation but Sessions talks to the Russians just like his fellow members of congress and they call for his resignation. Mind you they have no idea what was discussed or knowledge of any  impropriety. Its laughable 

Sessions denied he met with then he lied some more.......like Flynn.

this has Watergate repurcussions

Edited by Mainecat

30 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Sessions denied he met with then he lied some more.......like Flynn.

this has Watergate repurcussions

No he denied he spoke to the russians about the Campaign and the election. His meetings were in regard to his dutys as a Senator 

no one can point to any wrong doing in the election. Give me one piece of data that proves wrong doing  

Edited by jtssrx