Check your account email address ×

with the stock market booming.....

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

At this point I don't care what he does. I'm trying to get rid of the Democratic party first.

Good luck with that:lol2:

Edited by 02sled

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

At this point I don't care what he does. I'm trying to get rid of the Democratic party first.

They're doing a pretty good job of burying themselves already.  I see a clip of Loretta Lynch circulating today, that corrupt kankle ankled cunt of a woman, saying that they need to fight, and there will be blood shed, etc..  Its opposite world to these people.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They're doing a pretty good job of burying themselves already.  I see a clip of Loretta Lynch circulating today, that corrupt kankle ankled cunt of a woman, saying that they need to fight, and there will be blood shed, etc..  Its opposite world to these people.

Lol. No sane person is going to shed blood for a corporate political party

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Again you acted the same fucking way when obama was in you idiot. :lol:

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I saw that this morning. 

It has to be fake news though, right?

surely if someone that held her position, met with the Clintons during the election, had posted such a video, the media would be going crazy.

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I thought it was pretty ridiculous myself, and given who was saying it, even more absurd.

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

Again you acted the same fucking way when obama was in you idiot. :lol:

You're trying too hard Dweezledork.....oh...btw....Trump won.  And without threatening violence either.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I thought it was pretty ridiculous myself, and given who was saying it, even more absurd.

You're trying too hard Dweezledork.....oh...btw....Trump won.  And without threatening violence either.

That fucker Trump promised violence. He didn't threaten violence.

And speaking of violence, there is talk of India issuing a travel advisory against its citizens visiting the US. Seems like your Christian terrorists attacking brown people is starting to have an effect. 

I'm sure that will make the worse kinds of people on here happy.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

And speaking of violence, there is talk of India issuing a travel advisory against its citizens visiting the US. Seems like your Christian terrorists attacking brown people is starting to have an effect. 

Link?  I can provide more than one of the Dem party doing both...and videos to prove it.   I'll wait for your proof though.

:news:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh no!    How will,the US ever survive?

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Oh no!    How will,the US ever survive?

:lol:

Shit...maybe India will be a good example.  Can we get all countries to provide a "travel advisory" to the US?  Wait...they should BAN travel to the US!  Perfect!  PERFECT!

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And the outsider Canadian who thinks its one parties issue, and not both, along with the whole town of Washington :lol: 

Whoosh 

That was precisely my point you pinheaded dumbshit

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There are kinds of people avoiding the US at the moment.  The travel industry is calling it the "Trump Slump"

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

There are kinds of people avoiding the US at the moment.  The travel industry is calling it the "Trump Slump"

What a fucking bunch of bullshit. :lol:

You're an idiot. :lol::lmao::lol::lmao:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

FuknA....   :happy:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Link that up pinhead.. both claims 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

How old are you?! :lol:  I'm guessing like 21 or younger.  No adult could be this stupid.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How old are you?! :lol:  I'm guessing like 21 or younger.  No adult could be this stupid.

starts with some agism even though he always cries about age , moves on to irony.....and then goes full retard on the irony :lol:

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

And the liberals that are whining about letting more in are the "parasite pity party". 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

anyway, our relationships with foreign countries are improving. ain't that right broski? 

Yeah, there was no 

terrorism in the last eight  years  :lol:

Edited by Sleepr2

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

anyway, our relationships with foreign countries are improving. ain't that right broski? 

Sure are!  We are getting it all straightened out.

Do you have to pay to keep your "friends"?

Oh, but you are missing these days, correct?  Weak people like weak leadership.

IMG_1738.JPG