Check your account email address ×

“We believe in diverse voices and the freedom of artistic expression..." - First Ave (MN) Cancel's Dave Chappelle's Show

No you don't!

You are just pandering to the child screaming the loudest for the most attention, First Ave.

You sold out of $125+ tickets in 4 minutes, yet pandered to the person who was never going to attend the show to begin with.

https://kstp.com/kstp-news/local-news/first-avenue-cancels-chappelle-show-after-backlash-issues-apology/

18 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

No you don't!

You are just pandering to the child screaming the loudest for the most attention, First Ave.

You sold out of $125+ tickets in 4 minutes, yet pandered to the person who was never going to attend the show to begin with.

https://kstp.com/kstp-news/local-news/first-avenue-cancels-chappelle-show-after-backlash-issues-apology/

Below was posted yesterday......

He still has 6 local showes sold out. Scalped 1st Ave tix were going for 460 a pop .

Just a fyi my wife's uncle started that club . 1st it was tge depot then uncle Sam's then 1st Ave.  

I just lol can't have Dave on stage but I have seen showes like big black  have and the meatmen and countless other extremely non pc bands in there over the yrs 

32 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The silent majority needs to stop being so silent.

Never going to happen. The silent majority faces severe consequences for when they speak up. Not likely a lot knowing the risk of losing everything will.  
These two elected officials are being applauded as local heroes today . Arrested, charged.  This guy attended a rally and is unfit to serve. What a piece of garbage they both are. Bad enough when children are used for political props.  Who uses their own 17 year old daughter for justification of abortion.  Sick and twisted. 

4340DD2C-7A72-45B4-B5E4-EF2B25250E39.jpeg

F54009E9-BD41-4A80-B40B-EFF91C28C42D.jpeg

31AD68CB-5194-4D99-A8AA-310BAC6FE7B5.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

My question is if the white Dem congressman from MI was beat up by the police  would the press care?

What if they put a bullet in him?  

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think that would matter only if he was ahead in the election polls.

I would say no. That is why he is there. Not in hopes his 17 year old can get all the abortions she wants. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Who the fuck really cares about Dave?

The dude is selling out shows in minutes all over the country so you tell us Boomer   

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The dude is selling out shows in minutes all over the country so you tell us Boomer   

How weak you must be to be offended by a comedian. Man I wish Sam Kinison was still around.

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

How weak you must be to be offended by a comedian. Man I wish Sam Kinison was still around.

:lol: 

So weak that they do, say and feel whatever their political party tells them to   SMH

"Fuck em' if they can't take a joke" 

Edited by Skidooski

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Who the fuck really cares about Dave?

Me 

Smart comedy, delivering a message and making people laugh even at themselves which is what he does with precision obviously isn't for everyone.   

Dave ranks with the best of the masters like Cosby, Carlin and Murphy. 

If you don't get the jokes, or the messages, it's not because of him, it's you.

• Like 2