Check your account email address ×

Tesla model x surpasses 200,000 miles with ease.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, irv said:

I say B.S. The EV's are being touted as being greater than sliced bread by a bunch of used car salesmen. People, including myself, have posted the downside of them, but you'll never see or hear those on the liberal funded MSM sites. 

If it were conservatives pushing them and liberals against, would your opinion change?

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

If it were conservatives pushing them would your opinion change?

They're not though.

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

To be fair it is a young kid who wanted to go green, so he bought what he could or his parents could afford.. Should he or they have gone out and taken a loan out for a 60k car for him to go work at the local super market? That a sound financial decision? This is my whole hang up with EV's, they are unaffordable for young drivers and unaffordable for low middle class folks..An EV would be perfect for my daughter, would totally get her one if it was right for what we need and affordable, it's just not the case..

Chevy Bolt EV $25,600 brand new.  One of the cheapest new cars on the market  8 year 100,000 mile warranty.  Decent range.  Minimum maintenance cost, money savings fuel cost.

no not everybody should be in a &60k EV  in the budget doesn’t allow.  Bunch of EV’s cheaper then 60k

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, irv said:

I say B.S. The EV's are being touted as being greater than sliced bread by a bunch of used car salesmen. People, including myself, have posted the downside of them, but you'll never see or hear those on the liberal funded MSM sites. 

Liberals are just as against those that pay income taxes getting credits cause those that pay no income taxes can’t take advantage of the credit….  Much like the “republicans” and “conservatives” here.  Those here use the same talking points as the Pochantas’s and AOC’s of our government.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Bush started the EV tax credit program

Bush. :lol:

Not saying there aren't some cons/repubs advocating for it but if you open your eyes, since so many are now brainwashed with this scam, it would be near impossible for some of them to win elections if they didn't advocate for green energy/climate change. 

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

My 2011 escape limited has 268k, never even a check engine light, been a solid vehicle, hoping to hit 300k before the first of the year..

Sorry I didn't mean to screw up your personal justification thread ...

I mile out most of my vehicles. When everything else starts to break down that's when we let them go. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

Chevy Bolt EV $25,600 brand new.  One of the cheapest new cars on the market  8 year 100,000 mile warranty.  Decent range.  Minimum maintenance cost, money savings fuel cost.

no not everybody should be in a &60k EV  in the budget doesn’t allow.  Bunch of EV’s cheaper then 60k

So I got my daughter a 2009 Nissan Rogue SUV, 4 door, full time AWD (must have for our Syracuse winters) has 62k for miles(was an old ladies car) for $5800...can you point me in the direction of one of those in an EV? Cuz 25k for an Chevy bolt is a super rip off, I paid 30k for a full size Denali pick up 5 years ago..I don't like to get ripped off ...

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Trump administration helps wind and solar projects delayed by pandemic

The Trump administration is giving solar and wind energy projects more time to qualify for generous federal tax credits

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-renewable-energy-tax-credits/trump-administration-helps-wind-and-solar-projects-delayed-by-pandemic-idUSKBN23433D

• Gold Member

Oooo Yippe just another 455 miles and then I can start a thread too!!:lol:

2002 Escalade 6.0 AWD with 199,545 currently.. original drivetrain even has its original exhaust still. Been everywhere from ME to FL. Has towed 21-25 Ft boats its whole life every summer. And Sled trailers every winter the past ten years. Still turns heads. :ylsuper:

21CF3282-0FA1-4C20-868A-DEE40B673F29.jpeg

A27A389E-3C80-421F-9774-25B9B195983E.jpeg

5B77F791-4A12-42AF-AFA3-49C16F905EA5.jpeg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oooo Yippe just another 455 miles and then I can start a thread too!!:lol:

2002 Escalade 6.0 AWD with 199,545 currently.. original drivetrain even has its original exhaust still. Been everywhere from ME to FL. Has towed 21-25 Ft boats its whole life every summer. And Sled trailers every winter the past ten years. Still turns heads. :ylsuper:

21CF3282-0FA1-4C20-868A-DEE40B673F29.jpeg

A27A389E-3C80-421F-9774-25B9B195983E.jpeg

5B77F791-4A12-42AF-AFA3-49C16F905EA5.jpeg

How many batteries would that be if it was a EV?  Oh and you wouldn't be able to pull that boat far.

• Thanks 1