Check your account email address ×

Feds big move of a full point?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well that will probably slow home sales a bit

Well the First Rate hikes had very little effect ....maybe this will do?

Still very little inventory of houses in our area and prices are holding if not going up..... Couldn't believe the quote I got from a realtor for our home.... buyers are getting robbed.

The fed overheated the economy in purpose and now they will destroy it under the guise of needing to control the inflation they caused. Tell me why we need the fed at all? 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Everyone is complaining about inflation but no one is slowing their spending.

Spending the same just getting less goods and services.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Spending the same just getting less goods and services.

Spending more to get the same amount of goods and services.

That's why the average American has $9k less in their savings accounts.

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Spending more to get the same amount of goods and services.

That's why the average American has $9k less in their savings accounts.

Yes but not everyone is increasing their spending.   Some people still follow a budget and simply end up with less rather it be essentials or non-essentials.   Spend more for gas and food they don't go out to eat as much or get something else that isn't essential.  Gas costs more so they limit non-essential travel.   

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes but not everyone is increasing their spending.   Some people still follow a budget and simply end up with less rather it be essentials or non-essentials.   Spend more for gas and food they don't go out to eat as much or get something else that isn't essential.  

I think it's a tomato/tomatoe situation. If you need what you need, and it costs more, you have no choice...

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I think it's a tomato/tomatoe situation. If you need what you need, and it costs more, you have no choice...

Hey , you got nice 401k gains out of it. Fuck everyone else ....amirite???

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The fed overheated the economy in purpose and now they will destroy it under the guise of needing to control the inflation they caused. Tell me why we need the fed at all? 

We don't. They were created under the guise of bringing stability to the economy and markets. When has that ever happened?

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Absolutely but if your budget only allows for so much spending then non-essentials are sacrificed.   Not sure that many American's get that concept. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Absolutely but if your budget only allows for so much spending then non-essentials are sacrificed.   Not sure that many American's get that concept. :lmao:

Why should anyone adhere to that? Spend until youre so fat wide and happy you’re about to burst and the. File BK ....works for our government and our presidents and anyone who isnt retarded

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

• USA Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Everyone is complaining about inflation but no one is slowing their spending.

Some people have bills to pay, have to eat.

They don't have a relative that pays for everything so they can save their money.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Kill yourself multiple times and set yourself on fire you angry pecker headed chimp.

You are a fucking retard....seriously. 

• Like 1

Personal income increased $113.4 billion, or 0.5 percent at a monthly rate, while consumer spending increased $32.7 billion, or 0.2 percent, in May. The increase in personal income primarily reflected an increase in compensation.Jun 30, 2022
https://www.bea.gov/news/blog/2022-06-30/personal-income-and-outlays-may-2022#:~:text=Personal income increased %24113.4 billion,reflected an increase in compensation.

BLOW ME

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Says the most unleveled person here.

Why the fuck should the consumer quit spending retard? Are you racer level fucking retarded? Stupid motherfucker

Based solely upon the amount of northbound traffic I'm seeing every weekend and what they're driving and pulling behind them, apparently there's no inflation and gas is five cents a gallon