Check your account email address ×

Feds big move of a full point?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Do you actually leave your bunker?

You cheer government spending and are here pointing fingers at the consumer. You are dumb as fuck 

51 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Based solely upon the amount of northbound traffic I'm seeing every weekend and what they're driving and pulling behind them, apparently there's no inflation and gas is five cents a gallon 

Nailed it. Drive by a Dunkin’s or Starbucks and see a dozen cars waiting burning gas in there air conditioned gas guzzlers buying 6 dollar frappachinos. 
Yeah inflation alright.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Nailed it. Drive by a Dunkin’s or Starbucks and see a dozen cars waiting burning gas in there air conditioned gas guzzlers buying 6 dollar frappachinos. 
Yeah inflation alright.

Just fucking kill yourself you mindless fucking retard. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You cheer government spending and are here pointing fingers at the consumer. You are dumb as fuck 

Telling it like it is Morty.

I just read SS is in for a cola raise of over 10%

BOOMERS!

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Based solely upon the amount of northbound traffic I'm seeing every weekend and what they're driving and pulling behind them, apparently there's no inflation and gas is five cents a gallon 

Right, because that's indicative of the current economic situation for most people. More than likely those people are up to their eyeballs in debt, they'll be the first ones crying when the shit hits the fan.

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Telling it like it is Morty.

I just read SS is in for a cola raise of over 10%

BOOMERS!

Fuck are you retarded , generationally fucking dumb. 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Right, because that's indicative of the current economic situation for most people. More than likely those people are up to their eyeballs in debt, they'll be the first ones crying when the shit hits the fan.

I don't disagree completely (especially with the credit carders) but I work on one of the busiest northbound corridors in north central WI and go to the upper peninsula almost every weekend, the amount of $ (or debt) rolling down the highway every day past here is astonishing.  Lot of boomers though... cause 'they got theirs'.  

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah inflation alright.

don't get me wrong here, I buy gas and groceries... there most certainly is inflation but I don't believe it is truly effecting everyone.  some people complain about the price of 'everything' just for the sake of complaining.  

how many people are debt free though?  that's a bigger factor to the sting of inflation when they've only budgeted for constant debt and not rising prices,  imo

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't get me wrong here, I buy gas and groceries... there most certainly is inflation but I don't believe it is truly effecting everyone.  some people complain about the price of 'everything' just for the sake of complaining.  

how many people are debt free though?  that's a bigger factor to the sting of inflation when they've only budgeted for constant debt and not rising prices,  imo

64% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.

THATS HORRIBLE

Housing won't slow very much...it will normalize.  Gone will be the days of 20 offers and no Inspections.  However, inventory is low and housing starts are behind where they should be.  

We definitely need a full point hike to curb inflation the .750 point increase barely showed up on the radar.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah inflation alright.

Speaking of Starbucks.......looks like the Democrat policies in the Librul run Cities are doing fucking excellent  :news:

dEfUnD dA pOlLice . 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Speaking of Starbucks.......looks like the Democrat policies in the Librul run Cities are doing fucking excellent  :news:

dEfUnD dA pOlLice . 

Yah , the cops are awesome. They deserve more money and body armor and weapons so they can all cower in the fucking corner while kids get shot up. Fucking retard 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Yah , the cops are awesome. They deserve more money and body armor and weapons so they can all cower in the fucking corner while kids get shot up. Fucking retard 

Im no big fan of Cops trust me .

but we are seeing first hand what happens when nobody supports the good Cops. all you get is more shitty Cops that will hid in the corner as kids get shot up. And Cities turning to shit because crime has skyrocketed. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Im no big fan of Cops trust me .

but we are seeing first hand what happens when nobody supports the good Cops. all you get is more shitty Cops that will hid in the corner as kids get shot up. And Cities turning to shit because crime has skyrocketed. 

You forgot to call me a retard

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't disagree completely (especially with the credit carders) but I work on one of the busiest northbound corridors in north central WI and go to the upper peninsula almost every weekend, the amount of $ (or debt) rolling down the highway every day past here is astonishing.  Lot of boomers though... cause 'they got theirs'.  

I-39??  Yeah, it is AMAZING what runs up and down that freeway during the course of a day.  My office over looks I-39, and I said it just the other day to the little woman, the amount of $$ rolling by is just crazy.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I-39??  Yeah, it is AMAZING what runs up and down that freeway during the course of a day.  My office over looks I-39, and I said it just the other day to the little woman, the amount of $$ rolling by is just crazy.

and now unlike the old days there's shitloads of rigs heading north on Thursday... and Friday.