Check your account email address ×

dem responce to Potus 45 speach

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump proved everyone wrong with his speech. He can read at a grade 6 level. They should praise him otherwise he won't try to move up to Grade 7.

Hey, mook.  How many zeros in a billion?  

Yeah...he's an idiot.   What's Troody worth?  Love for Muslims isn't worth bank.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...he's an idiot.   What's Troody worth?  Love for Muslims isn't worth bank.

TrueJet is rich his grandfather was an oil Barron and his old man defrauded the country for a lot of money :news: he isn't poor like Harper was 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

TrueJet is rich his grandfather was an oil Barron and his old man defrauded the country for a lot of money :news: he isn't poor like Harper was 

He earn any of it himself?  Or would that mean he couldn't be so self loathing?  Or wait...shit man, I don't know what the rules are for being a liberal anymore.  Requirements seem to be growing.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No one knows what Trump is worth vs what he owes and who he owes it to. Perhaps if he wasn't hiding his tax returns people may be able to figure that out. Why would he lie about his net worth? But then again why would he lie 4 times per day since he became POTUS? 

I have a theory about American voters. They voted in Bush because it made them feel good to know that someone as dumb as shit could be President. Then they voted for Obama because voting for a Black man that started from nothing made them feel that anyone had a chance. Then they voted for Trump because having a lying, cheating piece of shit as Potus made them feel that all of their lying and being pieces of shit didn't mean that they couldn't get a huge reward in the end.

Since you are a lying piece of shit, I thought you'd appreciate that.

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No one knows what Trump is worth vs what he owes and who he owes it to. Perhaps if he wasn't hiding his tax returns people may be able to figure that out. Why would he lie about his net worth? But then again why would he lie 4 times per day since he became POTUS? 

I have a theory about American voters. They voted in Bush because it made them feel good to know that someone as dumb as shit could be President. Then they voted for Obama because voting for a Black man that started from nothing made them feel that anyone had a chance. Then they voted for Trump because having a lying, cheating piece of shit as Potus made them feel that all of their lying and being pieces of shit didn't mean that they couldn't get a huge reward in the end.

For fuck sake, lady.  Pull your own plug...it's over for you.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Bush was a bundle of laughs that always looked like a possum caught in some headlights...

The guy throwing shoes at him was classic. :lol:

Edited by Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Bush so dumb he had degrees from Yale and Princeton :lol: because hey they give those out to anyone 

They do when your last name is Bush.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump proved everyone wrong with his speech. He can read at a grade 6 level. They should praise him otherwise he won't try to move up to Grade 7.

Either email / call yo daddy SnowRider for better material or take the advice below.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

For fuck sake, lady.  Pull your own plug...it's over for you.

On second thought just take the advice.

Edited by Skidooski

23 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

They do when your last name is Bush.

He must have been smart with his inside voice....not his outside voice. :lol:

Edited by Dave

Boom!! :snack:

Quote; A CBS / YouGov poll found that 76% of viewers who watched the speech approved of the President’s performance, with 24% disapproving. The high praise registered across the board for the new administration’s agenda: from economic issues to immigration and securing the southern border.

This approval for Trump's agenda is a stunning rebuke to those that argued President Trump had no political mandate following his November election surprise.

Reality is the Dems have no star as bright as Trump right now.   They know it so they threw this guy out there.  Its pretty telling when Van Jones praises a Repub. :lol:  

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/02/28/van_jones_trump_became_a_president_when_he_honored_navy_seals_widow.html

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is the Dems have no star as bright as Trump right now.   They know it so they threw this guy out there.  Its pretty telling when Van Jones praises a Repub. :lol:  

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/02/28/van_jones_trump_became_a_president_when_he_honored_navy_seals_widow.html

And Obama isn't done being an idiot, ruining the future for the left. He's organizing a plan right now to double down on the stupid. He needs to go away for the Dems to have a chance to rebuild. 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And within hours he was called no longer Kunta Kinte, but Toby.

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Either email / call yo daddy SnowRider for better material or take the advice below.

On second thought just take the advice.

Shouldn't you be out snowmobiling slowly and bitching about people driving too fast?

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Trump may not know much about Healthcare or Immigration but he sure knows reality TV. They choreographed that perfectly for the pseudo patriots.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Shouldn't you be out snowmobiling slowly and bitching about people driving too fast?

:wtf:  Did your kayak fall and hit you square in your face again? None of that ^^^ has anything to do with me  :lol:

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:wtf:  Did your kayak fall and hit you square in your face again? None of that ^^^ has anything to do with me  :lol:

No it didn't. I did have a great time kayaking last night though. You know after 2 weeks of above Zero temps in Feb. 

No Climate change though. None whatsoever. 

13 hours ago, Dave said:

Bush was a bundle of laughs that always looked like a possum caught in some headlights...

The guy throwing shoes at him was classic. :lol:

That was funny. The Taliban thought he sure showed Bush. Bush never laughed harder in his entire life. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

No it didn't. I did have a great time kayaking last night though. You know after 2 weeks of above Zero temps in Feb.

No Climate change though. None whatsoever.

We had guys water skiing here the other weekend. I'll get more use out of my one sled this summer on the asphalt then I did with my trail sled all season