Check your account email address ×

dem responce to Potus 45 speach

WTF !! A former dem KY. gov. that was replaced by a  Repub . , speaking like the dem party has ever given two shits about the plight of the lily white southern redneck working class. Bo and Luke Duke with the general lee jumping the diner  was the only thing missing, with some waitress  in daisy duke shorts serving up some sweet tea.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how's your anti-capitalism campaign coming? talk about weak and cringey...

Your weird little privileged white liberal bubble allows you to separate capitalism and oppression when they're really deeply intertwined. 

:lol:  All while Trump rolls on.  I imagine by the time the 2020 re election comes along, some of you guys might finally wake up to what has happened. 

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Your weird little privileged white liberal bubble allows you to separate capitalism and oppression when they're really deeply intertwined. 

The way you separate your world from reality?

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

The way you separate your world from reality?

Yeah no kidding.  The guys been ranting about antifa, the wall and who's gonna get it for the past year.  

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

And :lol: @ snake pinch hitting for slinger. 

Dude, nothing gives me more pleasure than you 2 going at it the way you do. I would do nothing to impede on that.

I'm sorry if I intruded, please, boys... continue. :lol:

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

dude for the amount of time and efforts you put into moaning and groaning about things in here you could have went to college, or a trade school, anything and bettered yourself so you'd have a better grasp of capitalism and reality. but you won't. you rather sit in here and post lame memes about how great "nogginomics" would work on unicorn island.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  All while Trump rolls on.  I imagine by the time the 2020 re election comes along, some of you guys might finally wake up to what has happened. 

Obama rolled on to for 8 yrs and you didnt stop pissing and moaning the whole time either.....

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude for the amount of time and efforts you put into moaning and groaning about things in here you could have went to college, or a trade school, anything and bettered yourself so you'd have a better grasp of capitalism and reality. but you won't. you rather sit in here and post lame memes about how great "nogginomics" would work on unicorn island.

:lol:

>Assuming my opposition to capitalism is built upon some dissatisfaction with my own life

This is why liberals suck. As soon as you encounter a real leftist, y'all turn into crypto fascists. 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

One of the few things we agree on.  Guy spends waaaay too much energy on his hapless schemes and world view.

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

Obama rolled on to for 8 yrs and you didnt stop pissing and moaning the whole time either.....

Sure thing there poutine breath.  Don't you have a boil to lance on your ass or anything?

Just now, motonoggin said:

>Assuming my opposition to capitalism is built upon some dissatisfaction with my own life

This is why liberals suck. As soon as you encounter a real leftist, y'all turn into crypto fascists. 

something made your ass more miserable, and want to drift way far left, off the horizon. btw have you gone out and apologized to the keystone protesters, the medical marijuana advocates, the environmentalists and all the other people you pretended to fight for up until the last election? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

something made your ass more miserable, and want to drift way far left, off the horizon. btw have you gone out and apologized to the keystone protesters, the medical marijuana advocates, the environmentalists and all the other people you pretended to fight for up until the last election? 

Liberals aren't leftists. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

One of the few things we agree on.  Guy spends waaaay too much energy on his hapless schemes and world view.

Sure thing there poutine breath.  Don't you have a boil to lance on your ass or anything?

I still agree with some of noggin's points, but his view on capitalism is astonishing.