Check your account email address ×

Jill Biden criticised for comparing Latinos to tacos

What’s also  funny .   If it had been a Republican, every single R would be distancing themselves from her .  Issuing there own formal apology for being white and racist.  

Dems would already  have a investigative task  force put together,  a united call for resignation,  ABC/NBC reporters would be vomiting from having to hear such vile hate speech . 
Oh and of course… Trump did this to us!!!! 

• Like 2

I could rant and rave for hours how bad I think Bien is, and what a repulsive fucking FAKE he is, but what good will it do me. I just have to ride this out, like the rest of America.

I can't believe what a fucking punk he is.  

The RNC launched a t-shirt with a taco image and caption that reads "not your breakfast taco," available from the party's online store. The description on the item urges buyers to "Let Jill Biden know that we are NOT her breakfast tacos" and that "proceeds go towards helping Republicans retake the House and Senate in 2022."

58BE575F-6709-44BB-B3B6-25D3CD44F2AD.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

The RNC launched a t-shirt with a taco image and caption that reads "not your breakfast taco," available from the party's online store. The description on the item urges buyers to "Let Jill Biden know that we are NOT her breakfast tacos" and that "proceeds go towards helping Republicans retake the House and Senate in 2022."

58BE575F-6709-44BB-B3B6-25D3CD44F2AD.png

Hopefully they sell a lot of them. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Derpo and Hispanics...what a combo!

Hispanics like traditional marriage, proper gendering, traditional family values and are Catholics 

is that ok?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Hispanics like traditional marriage, proper gendering, traditional family values and are Catholics 

is that ok?

Fine with me although this sudden love for Hispanics around here after Jill Bidens comments is laughable. As for the Catholic Church they have their own issues but maybe that doesn’t bother you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine with me although this sudden love for Hispanics around here after Jill Bidens comments is laughable. As for the Catholic Church they have their own issues but maybe that doesn’t bother you.

I’d say you’re way behind the times. Are you spending a lot of time at DU? A pile of Latinos voted for trump 

• Like 1

When asked who they would vote for if the 2024 election were held today, the largest share of Hispanics (20.4%) chose Donald Trump. Former First Lady Michelle Obama came in second with 18.7% of the vote, and President Joe Biden came in third, with 18.3% of the vote, as shown below...

icr_poll_americano_media.jpg

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who has ever voiced any issues with Hispanics.  Are there none in your circle of trust.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who has ever voiced any issues with Hispanics.  Are there none in your circle of trust.

You’re kidding right….🤣

And then there is this…interesting.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks