Check your account email address ×

Critical race theory

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Earlier this week a young black girl rang the doorbell of my girlfriend’s house. She noticed that the lawn needed mowing and ask if she could mow it for $10. She’s a transplant from Chicago and 14 years old. So there’s that. Quite honestly this place is loaded with racism. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yah this place is a Klan meeting at best. 

Probably the 2 biggest racists on this site.  Both trying hard to be forgiven of their sins now by trying to turn that around convincing themselves that others are just as racist.  I like watching people like this.  They are the same type of person who did despicable acts when they were young, but find GOD and now push God onto everyone around them.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Probably the 2 biggest racists on this site.  Both trying hard to be forgiven of their sins now by trying to turn that around convincing themselves that others are just as racist.  I like watching people like this.  They are the same type of person who did despicable acts when they were young, but find GOD and now push God onto everyone around them.

You are just an absolute fucking retard. Name one racist thing I’ve ever done in my life aside from use the N word on a handful of occasions in my younger life. 

You brain dead faggot ass piece of fucking trash. Die in a fire 

Just now, f7ben said:

You are just an absolute fucking retard. Name one racist thing I’ve ever done in my life aside from use the N word on a handful of occasions in my younger life. 

You brain dead faggot ass piece of fucking trash. Die in a fire 

Easy to spot people like you.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Easy to spot people like you.

Fuck off and die you piece of retarded lying ass shit. You wouldn’t last 30 seconds in my company. Dumbass faggot 

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

My main sin is reading your drivel. I pray everyday that I’ll be snatched from the gates of hell for such transgressions. 

• Gold Member

bottom line is ,  race does not matter. its irrelevent.

that includes if your skin happens to be white. there no more automatically guilty of being shitty as a black person is, same for being considered automatically good people.

the end.

Edited by ZR800efi

Just now, ZR800efi said:

bottom line is ,  race does not matter. its irrelevent.

that includes if your skin happens to be white. there no more guilty of being shitty as a black person is, same for being good people.

the end.

When it comes to individuals that’s fine. When the discussion shifts to systemic issues there’s a lot more to it than that. 

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When it comes to individuals that’s fine. When the discussion shifts to systemic issues there’s a lot more to it than that. 

so whats the solution for that?

the crimes of the past weren't committed by the kids of today. 

its widely accepted that the past was terrible. whats the point of putting perceived guilt on kids completely innocent of doing any of that stuff?

whats done is done. and was done by completely different people. 

should we continue to persecute germans for the crimes of the nazis in 2022 because they happen to be born in germany long after that shit was over?  should they continue to feel guilt over it? owe jewish people an apollogy?

it wasn't them. they didn't do that shit. they owe nothing to nobody. they should feel guilt over nothing.

if the left has a beef with the system , talk to the politicians and owners of those institutions. beratting 7 year old suzie and 8 year old johnny in social studies class accomplishes nothing.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

its widely accepted that the past was terrible. whats the point of putting perceived guilt on kids completely innocent of doing any of that stuff?

should we continue to persecute germans for the crimes of the nazis in 2022 because they happen to be born in germany long after that shit was over?  should they continue to feel guilt over it? owe jewish people an apollogy?

it wasn't them. they didn't do that shit. they owe nothing to nobody. they should feel guilt over nothing.

if the left has a beef with the system , talk to the politicians and owners of those institutions. beratting 7 year old suzie and 8 year old johnny in social studies class accomplishes nothing.

My family wasn’t even in the country then.  They were met with the same hate and racism.  The klan burned my grandfather’s business to the ground.  They had to flee the state in the middle of the night with the clothes on their back. 

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

Why does there need to be a solution? The exercise is about recognizing history as it occurred and not whitewashing the last 200 years because it’s uncomfortable to talk about.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I am pretty racist so I know what racism looks like and Ben's comment was pretty spot on. 

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My family wasn’t even in the country then.  They were met with the same hate and racism.  The klan burned my grandfather’s business to the ground.  They had to flee the state in the middle of the night with the clothes on their back. 

and when was this? do you think that a kid born in 2010 owes your pops an apollogy for it?

thats terrible though.sorry your family had to go through that. some people are fucking morons.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why does there need to be a solution? The exercise is about recognizing history as it occurred and not whitewashing the last 200 years because it’s uncomfortable to talk about.

teaching history is fine.its necessary.

this goes beyond that. theres parents flipping out all over the country because there children are coming home saying there bad people because of this crt stuff. there is ways to teach historic context without purposely making the kids themselves  feel some sort of shame and guilt over something they were not involved in.

if it was just teaching kids about history i seriously doubt there would be this kind of push back.

I was taught in school about slavery and how fucked up and wrong it was without having the teacher making me feel like its my fault for everything wrong in the world.

i do not think the intentions are to just set records straight on the past.its about indoctrination of a future generation

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

My family immigrated here in the mid 20’s 

it sucks they encountered those stupid assholes.

that being said, its a 100 years ago, and the kids today did not wrong you or your family.

a bunch of hill billy rertards that are long dead most likely , did.

11 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

teaching history is fine.its necessary.

this goes beyond that. theres parents flipping out all over the country because there children are coming home saying there bad people because of this crt stuff. there is ways to teach historic context without purposely making the kids themselves  feel some sort of shame and guilt over something they were not involved in.

if it was just teaching kids about history i seriously doubt there would be this kind of push back.

I was taught in school about slavery and how fucked up and wrong it was without having the teacher making me feel like its my fault for everything wrong in the world.

i do not think the intentions are to just set records straight on the past.its about indoctrination of a future generation

That’s 100% made up bullshit. What the fuck is wrong with you. There is not one single k-12 school in the entire US teaching CRT. Get your fucking head straight and quit being a fucking retard recycling made up trash. 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

The Germans did nothing to America until it poked its nose into Europe. 

• Gold Member

im a status native of canada.

the government here abused, killed and stolen from my ancestors.

personally, i do not feel im owed an apollogy from anyone living today.it wasnt me they abused, and no one living today was involved except for one or two ancient fucking creeps that will croak soon anyway so fuck em '.

in fact, i found it incredibly insincere of the government recently apollogizing. 

there not really sorry, its just lipservice and a virtue signal exercise thats really patronizing  

also, no one in the gov today was making those calls back then. so its really kind of fucking stupid to be on tv with a tear in your eye saying your sorry. it means nothing.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Germans did nothing to America until it poked its nose into Europe. 

thats why i said germans dont owe jews an apollogy, not the us an apollogy

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s 100% made up bullshit. What the fuck is wrong with you. There is not one single k-12 school in the entire US teaching CRT. Get your fucking head straight and quit being a fucking retard recycling made up trash. 

and how do you know its made up? 

simmer down nancy, crt is trash and your a fucking idiot if you think its just proper history class.. get a fucking clue,dummy.

Edited by ZR800efi

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

and how do you know its made up? 

simmer down nancy, crt is trash and your a fucking idiot if you think its just proper history class.. get a fucking clue,dummy.

Hey dumbfuck retard....you blurted out some made of trash about little kids coming home thinking they are bad people because if CRT. Even though it’s never been taught in a single public k-12 school ever. Now quit being a brain dead fucking retard. Or kill yourself for all I care you fucking moron 

4 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

it sucks they encountered those stupid assholes.

that being said, its a 100 years ago, and the kids today did not wrong you or your family.

a bunch of hill billy rertards that are long dead most likely , did.

I should know more about family history.  When my daughter was in college she was asked to write a paper apologizing for her white privilege. This is when they first started pushing white privileged . I had never heard of it before. She researched and wrote a beautiful paper on our family history, the racism Italians endured, the work she put in, the sacrifices we made for her to attend that University.  The black professor gave her a A on the paper.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck retard....you blurted out some made of trash about little kids coming home thinking they are bad people because if CRT. Even though it’s never been taught in a single public k-12 school ever. Now quit being a brain dead fucking retard. Or kill yourself for all I care you fucking moron 

columbus was an asshole and the black folks were treated badly back 70 fucking years ago.we all know it, your not blowing anyones mind regurgitating communist bullshit to children on top of it.

go fuck yourself sally.your edginess is soooo cool man.i bet you smoke at your slam poetry class don't ya sweetie?

just cause you feel guilt for pre judging the 3 black folks that moved to your town don't mean the world needs the communist manifesto shoved down there throat in 3rd grade.

fucking weirdo.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No one wants to punish white people for slavery and jim crow lol

Some want to change it to “Involuntary Relocation”…SMH