Check your account email address ×

Critical race theory

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

nobody likes a gangbanger.white , black , whatever. there all trash.

i was just fucking with him. 

I don't care or mind gang bangers, we rent a building to a high up in the Latin kings he uses to sell stolen goods he gets from the docks in Jersey, the Latin kings have a bar next to us called the Kings lounge, sold the owner some saw chain yesterday.. Honestly they are good people, just want to conduct business and be left along,..Now the young kids, 10-15 who want to make a name for themselves on the streets, they are pretty scary, got held up at gun point in my living room in a home invasion about 20 years ago,..and the totally wacked out drug addicts, they are super scary because they will do anything to get more.. Gangsters, they are all pretty cool, watch out building, don't let shit go on in our area..

The owner of the business I work at got his pistol stolen out of his car last year, we had the kid on camera, showed it to the guy we rent to across the street, needless to say, a kid who had the living shit beat out of him came in the next day with the pistol and gave it to the girl at the counter and apologized...

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't care or mind gang bangers, we rent a building to a high up in the Latin kings he uses to sell stolen goods he gets from the docks in Jersey, the Latin kings have a bar next to us called the Kings lounge, sold the owner some saw chain yesterday.. Honestly they are good people, just want to conduct business and be left along,..Now the young kids, 10-15 who want to make a name for themselves on the streets, they are pretty scary, got held up at gun point in my living room in a home invasion about 20 years ago,..and the totally wacked out drug addicts, they are super scary because they will do anything to get more.. Gangsters, they are all pretty cool, watch out building, don't let shit go on in our area..

The owner of the business I work at got his pistol stolen out of his car last year, we had the kid on camera, showed it to the guy we rent to across the street, needless to say, a kid who had the living shit beat out of him came in the next day with the pistol and gave it to the girl at the counter and apologized...

you know what i mean.im not talking about organized guys who do business in suit and ties, im talking about on the street corner looking for someone to rob' gangbangers.

funny enough, all white guys in my area. typically just punks that break into cars and steal shit for the most part. im lucky enough to have  gotten out of the cities years ago.

I do know what its like to live in a city though and understand where the steriotypes come from.

Edited by ZR800efi

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

you know what i mean.im not talking about organized guys who do business in suit and ties, im talking about on the street corner looking for someone to rob' gangbangers.

Those are the drug addicts or the kids trying to make a name for themselves, not gang bangers..lol..Amazes me how naive some people are.. Gangsters want to make bank, not rob someone for $20 and a cell phone, and if a gang banger did that, he ain't going to be around long, a petty crime for really nothing draws to much attention to what is making them money, selling stolen goods and drugs..You don't step out of line in the hood and follow the rules..

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Those are the drug addicts or the kids trying to make a name for themselves, not gang bangers..lol..Amazes me how naive some people are.. Gangsters want to make bank, not rob someone for $20 and a cell phone, and if a gang banger did that, he ain't going to be around long, a petty crime for really nothing draws to much attention to what is making them money, selling stolen goods and drugs..You don't step out of line in the hood and follow the rules..

semantics. we are talking about the same thing. 

yes, the addicts and young cunts.

On 7/1/2022 at 4:02 PM, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck retard....you blurted out some made of trash about little kids coming home thinking they are bad people because if CRT. Even though it’s never been taught in a single public k-12 school ever. Now quit being a brain dead fucking retard. Or kill yourself for all I care you fucking moron 

See retards.....PUBLIC

On 7/1/2022 at 5:13 PM, Rigid1 said:

I find nothing redeemable about them. Just like the hells angels supporting a childrens charity. Later that day they’re running meth or pimping out a 15 year old. 

Edited by spin_dry

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I find nothing redeemable about them. Just like the hells angels supporting a childrens charity. Later that day they’re running meth or pimping out a 15 year old. 

Sounds like Rush Limbaugh.

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well if I wasn't around them daily and just critiquing a post from an Ivory tower I'd prolly feel the same...............

On 7/1/2022 at 4:13 PM, Rigid1 said:

The democrats and BLM make martyrs out of those types.