Check your account email address ×

Critical race theory

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

It does nothing but keep the fires stoked and keep the division going.

No it’s history , and real history. Not the bullshit rah rah rah Christopher columbus trash fake shit we were taught. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, it hurts white feelings so it's DiViSiVe

I just can’t understand why these fucking retards are so fragile and whiny. It’s fucking embarrassing 

Just now, f7ben said:

I just can’t understand why these fucking retards are so fragile and whiny. It’s fucking embarrassing 

Because change is scary and hard,  especially minor adjustments to one's worldview. It has to be the same always or they'll immediately turn to dust.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Because change is scary and hard,  especially minor adjustments to one's worldview. It has to be the same always or they'll immediately turn to dust.

I revel in getting my world view challenged. It’s just that my brain works so bullshit gets tossed pretty quickly 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

If I don't think Christopher Columbus was a brave hero and not a pillaging rapist, my whole identity collapses.

Well....the thing is. I have a massive amount of respect for Columbus. He was an explorer in an unknown age. He was also a vile individual who did unspeakable things. I can square the two in my mind without issue. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I revel in getting my world view challenged. It’s just that my brain works so bullshit gets tossed pretty quickly 

Critical thinking skills are an unbelievable asset, unless you're a white dude from some shit hole in Wisconsin, lol

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Critical thinking skills are an unbelievable asset, unless you're a white dude from some shit hole in Wisconsin, lol

Lol....I have to challenge myself daily. I saw 4-5 black dudes in my town today which is Lilly white and I had to forcibly tell myself that it wasn’t a bad thing and they were as good or bad as any random dude anywhere. It takes a long time to deprogram bigotry and prejudice and hate. 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Lol....I have to challenge myself daily. I saw 4-5 black dudes in my town today which is Lilly white and I had to forcibly tel myself that it wasn’t a bad thing and they were as good or bad as any random dude anywhere. It takes a long time to deprogram bigotry and prejudice and hate. 

For sure, obviously that doesn't mean there aren't bad Black people, but klanners don't do nuance, so your thought process is seen as "nigger love". 

Just now, motonoggin said:

For sure, obviously that doesn't mean there aren't bad Black people, but klanners don't do nuance, so your thought process is seen as "nigger love". 

I see shitty white people all the time and I know kind of innately if they are shit. I have to kind of think differently I about all people I guess. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I see shitty white people all the time and I know kind of innately if they are shit. I have to kind of think differently I about all people I guess. 

Tbf, most people are pretty shitty. 

Assuming people are/aren't based on race, religion, and social status is where white culture always gets it wrong. 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Tbf, most people are pretty shitty. 

Assuming people are/aren't based on race, religion, and social status is where white culture always gets it wrong. 

Exactly ....the reality is one should never assume 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah you should give it a try. Although it’s apparent that you aren’t really capable of it 

58 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

All one has to do is peak in this website to see how shitty whites can be. 

I know this probably comes off as virtual signaling or whatnot, I give not a shit.  I listen to these guys from these lily white rural areas thinking they have it all figured out on the races.  Sift through the fog, and reality is there.  This morning did a zoom call with a Nigerian client who owns a successful home health care business.  Yale educated guy, high earner, exploring a LIRP.  This afternoon met with another client, hard working Jamaican florist.  Poor woman works like a dog, has a handicapped adult son she raises alone, and is worth more than a million bucks.  Has a property in Jamaica and several rental properties she AirBNBs for bank.  Then last appointment was Chirica, a Romanian guy who suffers from depression with an ill wife and is nervous as hell about the markets.  These are minorites and immigrants who came here for the opportunities, they don't have their hands out, they work hard and get my utmost respect.  The ones carrying the BLM signs and are perpetually aggrieved, can all suck a dick.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I know this probably comes off as virtual signaling or whatnot, I give not a shit.  I listen to these guys from these lily white rural areas thinking they have it all figured out on the races.  Sift through the fog, and reality is there.  This morning did a zoom call with a Nigerian client who owns a successful home health care business.  Yale educated guy, high earner, exploring a LIRP.  This afternoon met with another client, hard working Jamaican florist.  Poor woman works like a dog, has a handicapped adult son she raises alone, and is worth more than a million bucks.  Has a property in Jamaica and several rental properties she AirBNBs for bank.  Then last appointment was Chirica, a Romanian guy who suffers from depression with an ill wife and is nervous as hell about the markets.  These are minorites who work hard and get my utmost respect.  The ones carrying the BLM signs and are perpetually aggrieved, can all suck a dick.  

You can suck a fucking dick too Silver spoon lol

Edited by f7ben

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I know this probably comes off as virtual signaling or whatnot, I give not a shit.  I listen to these guys from these lily white rural areas thinking they have it all figured out on the races.  Sift through the fog, and reality is there.  This morning did a zoom call with a Nigerian client who owns a successful home health care business.  Yale educated guy, high earner, exploring a LIRP.  This afternoon met with another client, hard working Jamaican florist.  Poor woman works like a dog, has a handicapped adult son she raises alone, and is worth more than a million bucks.  Has a property in Jamaica and several rental properties she AirBNBs for bank.  Then last appointment was Chirica, a Romanian guy who suffers from depression with an ill wife and is nervous as hell about the markets.  These are minorites and immigrants who came here for the opportunities, they don't have their hands out, they work hard and get my utmost respect.  The ones carrying the BLM signs and are perpetually aggrieved, can all suck a dick.  

Earlier this week a young black girl rang the doorbell of my girlfriend’s house. She noticed that the lawn needed mowing and ask if she could mow it for $10. She’s a transplant from Chicago and 14 years old. So there’s that. Quite honestly this place is loaded with racism. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Earlier this week a young black girl rang the doorbell of my girlfriend’s house. She noticed that the lawn needed mowing and ask if she could mow it for $10. She’s a transplant from Chicago and 14 years old. So there’s that. Quite honestly this place is loaded with racism. 

Yah this place is a Klan meeting at best.