Check your account email address ×

Critical race theory

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Earlier this week a young black girl rang the doorbell of my girlfriend’s house. She noticed that the lawn needed mowing and ask if she could mow it for $10. She’s a transplant from Chicago and 14 years old. So there’s that. Quite honestly this place is loaded with racism. 

You should have said no, you won't do that for 10, but here's 20.

15 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

columbus was an asshole and the black folks were treated badly back 70 fucking years ago.we all know it, your not blowing anyones mind regurgitating communist bullshit to children on top of it.

go fuck yourself sally.your edginess is soooo cool man.i bet you smoke at your slam poetry class don't ya sweetie?

just cause you feel guilt for pre judging the 3 black folks that moved to your town don't mean the world needs the communist manifesto shoved down there throat in 3rd grade.

fucking weirdo.

Fucking retard....making shit up and then too embarrassed to admit it. Dumbass motherfucker :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are just an absolute fucking retard. Name one racist thing I’ve ever done in my life aside from use the N word on a handful of occasions in my younger life. 

You brain dead faggot ass piece of fucking trash. Die in a fire 

Well you stereotyped inner city blacks and inner city black neighborhoods as violent scary people and places to go to or break down in......And I'm not saying you are wrong with that, because your not, I've spent 5 days a week for 27 years in one....

• Like 1

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck retard....you blurted out some made of trash about little kids coming home thinking they are bad people because if CRT. Even though it’s never been taught in a single public k-12 school ever. Now quit being a brain dead fucking retard. Or kill yourself for all I care you fucking moron 

ahem, sorry . 'ethnic studies' being taught in schools . 

ppssssppp...crt is part of it.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Well you stereotyped inner city blacks and inner city black neighborhoods as violent scary people and places to go to or break down in......And I'm not saying you are wrong with that, because your not, I've spent 5 days a week for 27 years in one....

It’s not hard to spot gang members walking their turf, you know ....shirts off displaying colors and that type of thing. It was a rough neighborhood 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Earlier this week a young black girl rang the doorbell of my girlfriend’s house. She noticed that the lawn needed mowing and ask if she could mow it for $10. She’s a transplant from Chicago and 14 years old. So there’s that. Quite honestly this place is loaded with racism. 

And apparently men who don't know how to take care of a woman properly..... SMH 

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

ahem, sorry . 'ethnic studies' being taught in schools . 

ppssssppp...crt is part of it.

:lol: what a stupid ass fucking stunned cunt

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: what a stupid ass fucking stunned cunt

lol whatever you say man. go snort some ssri's and choke a puppy.

3 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

lol whatever you say man. go snort some ssri's and choke a puppy.

Hey it’s your story , maybe make up some more retarded regurgitated bullshit and see if it floats. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hey it’s your story , maybe make up some more retarded regurgitated bullshit and see if it floats. 

f7ben is eloquent and intelligent.

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s not hard to spot gang members walking their turf, you know ....shirts off displaying colors and that type of thing. It was a rough neighborhood 

I'm sure, ask yourself this would you have been just as scared and wanted to be armed in Kentucky and a white guy pulled up in a jacked up dodge got out with a rebel flag Tshirt on and asked to help?

I'm not knocking you for your thought process, because your thoughts were smart, but to say you treat and think of all equal no matter color is not completely true man..So I wouldn't even go there

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm sure, ask yourself this would you have been just as scared and wanted to be armed in Kentucky and a white guy pulled up in a jacked up dodge got out with a rebel flag Tshirt on and asked to help?

I'm not knocking you for your thought process, because your thoughts were smart, but to say you treat and think of all equal no matter color is not completely true man..So I wouldn't even go there

Yes if some retard meth head pulled up on me while I was exposed in some shithole in Alabama I would have reacted the same 

8 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

what a racist piece of shit. lol

You just can’t handle being owned....well get used to it retard cause you’re dumb as fuck and it’s gonna happen a lot 

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes if some retard meth head pulled up on me while I was exposed in some shithole in Alabama I would have reacted the same 

And so would I, the key word in your statement is meth head though, were all the gang members meth heads you saw walking around?? More than likely 100% not, as most gang members are not meth heads as gangs don't want to bring in meth heads to their daily business dealings, they are not good for business..They sell to the meth heads wether they are white or black..

4 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

what a racist piece of shit. lol

Just stop dude, he's just normal, trust me, I could take you to my work and you'd shit your fucking pants with what goes on in a daily basis 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You just can’t handle being owned....we’ll get used to it rerard cause you’re dumb as fuck and it’s gonna happen a lot 

lol, yes for sure. you are the king of ownage.

so if i type "KILL YOUURSELF FUCKING RETARD  BLAH BLAH BLAH ' i too can someday own ?

you are a kindergartner. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, you would do the exact same and think the same as him..

I don't think hes racist.im just fucking around.

A overaggressive autistic future mass shooter , yes, racist ..naw.

3 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

KILL YOURSELF!!!!

Just now, ZR800efi said:

Oh he's racist, just like you are, and just like I am, I hate niggers, black people I got no issue with at all, dated a black girl and deal with black folk on a daily basis, but by definition to any liberal in their white sanctuaries you, me, him...rasis!!!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

Oh he's racist, just like you are, and just like I am, I hate niggers, black people I got no issue with at all, dated a black girl and deal with black folk on a daily basis, but by definition to any liberal in their white sanctuaries you, me, him...rasis!!!

nobody likes a gangbanger.white , black , whatever. there all trash.

i was just fucking with him.