Check your account email address ×

Roe vs Wade Overturned

48 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

If you have weak people like that at work you should tell your boss. They should be cuffed upside the head and  then fired for being an excessively emotional idiot. 

Can't just up and do that.  Against company policy and I'm sure several laws.

Wish I could have fired the one having the meltdown. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Go eat your restaurant meal while everyone is still impressed. 

"restaurant meal"

spoken like a true Gay midwestern Boomer living in a Van :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Not sure. But it’s paid for by the state. The late term abortion issue is click bait. Late term isn’t even a medical term. It’s a political term. It accounts for 1% of abortions in the US. 

what percentage are due from rape ? you always hear that cited as a reason to have them.

It's only a woman's body woman's choice, but what about men's choice, it's his body but he has no choice at all. 1981 I was forced to sign up for the draft or face a $250k fine and or five years in jail. September 16, 1940, the United States instituted the Selective Service Act of 1940, which required all men between the ages of 21 and 45 to register for the draft. How many men died due to the draft. Beer cheers to the men who died for this country that had no choice.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

It's only a woman's body woman's choice, but what about men's choice, it's his body but he has no choice at all. 1981 I was forced to sign up for the draft or face a $250k fine and or five years in jail. September 16, 1940, the United States instituted the Selective Service Act of 1940, which required all men between the ages of 21 and 45 to register for the draft. How many men died due to the draft. Beer cheers to the men who died for this country that had no choice.

how about last year?

dumb cunt last year'---'i dont give a shit what you say or if its your body,you should be forced to take your dam 2 needles or face the consequences..stop being  a selfish asshole, you could save a life !!!''

same dumb cunt 6 months later----'" like ...o-m-g , let me kill my child. MY BODY MY CHOICE!!!"

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 3

Good old Sweden...

Between 12 and 18 weeks of gestation, the women must discuss the procedure with a social worker. After 18 weeks, permission must be obtained from the National Board of Health and Welfare.

Abortions must be performed by a licensed medical practitioner and, except in cases of emergency, in a general hospital or other approved healthcare establishment.

This won't fit on a bumper sticker, or make a cool meme, so I am sure few will take the solid minute or 2 to educate themselves...

For the record, those calling for violence in the name of Ginsburg (i.e., “Ruth Was Here”) don’t reflect her thinking at all. She thought Roe v. Wade went too far. “Measured motions seem to me right, in the main, for constitutional as well as common law adjudication,” she argued. “Doctrinal limbs too swiftly shaped, experience teaches, may prove unstable. The most prominent example in recent decades is Roe v. Wade.” Ginsburg noted that Roe struck down far more than the specific Texas criminal abortion statute at issue in the case. “Suppose the court had stopped there, rightly declaring unconstitutional the most extreme brand of law in the nation, and had not gone on, as the court did in Roe, to fashion a regime blanketing the subject, a set of rules that displaced virtually every state law then in force,” she said. “A less encompassing Roe, one that merely struck down the extreme Texas law and went no further on that day, I believe and will summarize why, might have served to reduce rather than to fuel controversy.” Ginsburg went on to contrast the court’s landmark decision in Roe with a slew of decisions from 1971 to 1982 in which the court struck down “a series of state and federal laws that differentiated explicitly on the basis of sex.” Rather than creating a new philosophy of law and imposing it on the nation immediately, “the court, in effect, opened a dialogue with the political branches of government…In essence, the court instructed Congress and state legislatures: rethink ancient positions on these questions,” Ginsburg noted. “The ball, one might say, was tossed by the justices back into the legislators’ court, where the political forces of the day could operate.”

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Screen-Shot-2022-06-24-at-20.44.14.png

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Good old Sweden...

Between 12 and 18 weeks of gestation, the women must discuss the procedure with a social worker. After 18 weeks, permission must be obtained from the National Board of Health and Welfare.

Abortions must be performed by a licensed medical practitioner and, except in cases of emergency, in a general hospital or other approved healthcare establishment.

President Biden remarked Friday that the Supreme Court's decision overturning Roe v. Wade made the U.S. an "outlier" in the West.

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Or or maybe just maybe she will think twice before letting a bunch of randoms in with out rolling one on or if that is just to much responsibility to take on .

wait for it 

She can Take a pill every day she can get for free at any so called woman's heath center .

Now we can work on real welfare reforms and start holding dads responsible.  I get it rins are more important that your spawn but poss not as important as felony neglect time to start implementing real change in family responsibility 

What a fucked up world you live in.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a fucked up world you live in.

So how many abortions have you made women get because you are too much of a pussy to be a real man? :news:

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol:

The ugliest of Americans are the ones losing their minds. 
Hello!   No one wants to fuck you anyway. 

Its always people without kids, ugly dikes and Men who haven't gotten laid in 20 years crying about abortion the loudest. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Its always people without kids, ugly dikes and Men who haven't gotten laid in 20 years crying about abortion the loudest. 

Yup.  Never spoken….did you see all those hotties at the abortion right rally! 

• Haha 1