Check your account email address ×

Can white people experience racism?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

guarantee he doesn't know one black dude and defiantly doesnt have any friends that are black. :handjob:

Moto is Moto just another flavor of the site...... he is one whacked mofo:lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Moto is Moto just another flavor of the site...... he is one whacked mofo:lol:

Nah he is a fucking whiney cuck bitch boy...another lily white pussy crying about nothing he knows about. :news:

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well yeah man, capitalist society is collapsing. That shit always hurts the most vulnerable first.

so we can expect you to get hurt soon ...perfect. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nah he is a fucking whiney cuck bitch boy...another lily white pussy crying about nothing he knows about. :news:

Yeah....maybe you're right:lmao:

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Fuck i thought he was black, maybe he got raped by a black dude and liked it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

15822833_1436014496411561_1838561383918368723_n.jpg

The sad part is you actually believe this shit.  I don't know much about where you live, they say its Lily white.  They also say we are shaped by our experiences and our environment.  I'm guessing you have lacked many experiences and your environment has gotten you a jaded self hating viewpoint.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The sad part is you actually believe this shit.  I don't know much about where you live, they say its Lily white.  They also say we are shaped by our experiences and our environment.  I'm guessing you have lacked many experiences and your environment has gotten you a jaded self hating viewpoint.

BINGO !!:thumb:

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

only if they are gingers.   must be the gers part but we are discriminated against more than any other group except dirty arabs.  

I dunno....boomers are right up there with the joos, gingies and neocons....

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Two millionaire white guys discussing the horrors of being white. Fucking precious. 

If being white is so good then explain why you’re an absolute failure by any account. I mean you had a ticket to paradise right? 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Suddenly being objective about the history of whiteness means you're self hating. Lmao  

This is totally textbook gaslighting neo-klanner shit.

Suddenly? :lol:

Nah Im pretty sure Lily White douchebags crying about Race like you have always been called self hating by certain groups in America. Are you forgetting actual history? Its the stuff you're bitching about , remember? 

I dont think you hate yourself, You are just an Elitist. A self proclaimed Genius of Racism because you bought a 2 Pac album once in 7th grade. 

I think its equally hilarious that you never had a Black friend. Just another closet racist thru and thru. You wanna treat Minorites like its your Rescue Pet from the Human society. Just like Rich White Women. Be proud. 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Suddenly? :lol:

Nah Im pretty sure Lily White douchebags crying about Race like you have always been called self hating by certain groups in America. Are you forgetting actual history? Its the stuff you're bitching about , remember? 

I dont think you hate yourself, You are just an Elitist. A self proclaimed Genius of Racism because you bought a 2 Pac album once in 7th grade. 

I think its equally hilarious that you never had a Black friend. Just another closet racist thru and thru. You wanna treat Minorites like its your Rescue Pet from the Human society. Just like Rich White Women. Be proud. 

Critical race theory really just comes from radical academia that had nothing to do. And people that are bitter at their own failures and desperate for someone to blame it on just eat it up 

• Like 1