Check your account email address ×

Not hearing much n Okraine.

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

its not even funny or angering anymore when i encounter people bought in by the medias narrative 100 percent...

...its just ...embarassing.

Look in the mirror buddy I think you're talkin about yourself

39 minutes ago, irv said:

"It's easy to agree with someone when they tell you exactly what you want to hear"

mediaa2.jpg

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He goes to where they tell him what he wants to hear.

Its hard to break that spell.

And you two are so independent and above it all….right? 🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.... how did those fake pictures of Hunter and the children work out for ya?...... you with all that inside info LMAO

Yah that fake hunter biden laptop along with the fake ashley biden diary.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Actually I used to give Irv a little credit ...I was even asking where he was when he was gone.

But I think you may have him pegged

• Gold Member

i would class myself center , but a libertarian basically more then anything.

when i talk to conservatives that are hardcore and dug in, i can almost always find common ground and have a fairly constructive logical conversation even if we ultimately don't agree on some things. 

when i talk to hardcore dug in liberals, they get super passionate about whatever the topic is, often being very disrespectful the moment you dont agree and results in them getting insulting , loud, or just flat out walking away or ending the conversation the min i ask a question that breaks through the ideology and is difficult for them to justify when phrased a certain way.

just an observation. 

im not religious, but got into many conversations with local clergy and devoute christians. ask them questions , pick there brain , and its never a stand offish or insulting experience.

ask a missey with blue hair wearing a i heart ukraine' t shirt and a phizer tattoo why she thinks like she does and i might as well have called her mother a whore.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well, you have proven time and time again to be the first one to fall for the narrative, hook, line and sinker.

So.

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

i would class myself center , but a libertarian basically more then anything.

when i talk to conservatives that are hardcore and dug in, i can almost always find common ground and have a fairly constructive logical conversation even if we ultimately don't agree on some things. 

when i talk to hardcore dug in liberals, they get super passionate about whatever the topic is, often being very disrespectful the moment you dont agree and results in them getting insulting , loud, or just flat out walking away or ending the conversation the min i ask a question that breaks through the ideology and is difficult for them to justify when phrased a certain way.

just an observation. 

im not religious, but got into many conversations with local clergy and devoute christians. ask them questions , pick there brain , and its never a stand offish or insulting experience.

ask a missey with blue hair wearing a i heart ukraine' t shirt and a phizer tattoo why she thinks like she does and i might as well have called her mother a whore.

WGAF.... I'm not a liberal so there goes your theory ....moron

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

WGAF.... I'm not a liberal so there goes your theory ....moron

who said i was talking to you ?lol

shoe appears to fit though based on your reaction.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

who said i was talking to you ?lol

shoe appears to fit though based on your reaction.

The lad is as thick as a brick, and same as the other idiot who posted on this forum asking other grown men how they wipe their ass. You can't make it up. :news:

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Look in the mirror buddy I think you're talkin about yourself

Why does the media lie about things you disagree with but tell the truth about things you do agree with? 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

The lad is as thick as a brick, and same as the other idiot who posted on this forum asking other grown men how they wipe their ass. You can't make it up. :news:

Go Irv Go....... who the hell was asking men how to wipe their ass I missed that one thank God

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Why does the media lie about things you disagree with but tell the truth about things you do agree with? 

This seems to be a virtue for most on here

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Go Irv Go....... who the hell was asking men how to wipe their ass I missed that one thank God

Your new found friend, Pouts. You know, the one you've been hitching your wagon to lately. :news:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Your new found friend, Pouts. You know, the one you've been hitching your wagon to lately. :news:

God I can't wait to go back to work. This taste of retirement sucks ....It's been fun and all but spending this much time on this website has got to come to an end lol:lol:..

1 hour ago, Snake said:

irony-meter.gif

Not really as I realize that I have been duped in the past and I like to think that I’ve become more skeptical and discerning…it’s always a work in progress especially in todays social media/media world.🤷🏻

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well, you have proven time and time again to be the first one to fall for the narrative, hook, line and sinker.

So.

What’s next…posting a picture of that MAGA Kid and the old drum beating Indian? 🤣

I already admitted above that it’s a work in progress and I’m certainly skeptical of guys like you that claim to have inside sources and purport to be experts on virtually every issue and topic that pops up as you post tweets and articles as proof of your bonafides.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s next…posting a picture of that MAGA Kid and the old drum beating Indian? 🤣

I already admitted above that it’s a work in progress and I’m certainly skeptical of guys like you that claim to have inside sources and purport to be experts on virtually every issue and topic that pops up as you post tweets and articles as proof of your bonafides.

I don't have inside sources, just credible ones, unlike the msm you keep falling for their nonsense.

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah his twitter feeds are real credible.....:lmao: blown out of the water more than once.