Check your account email address ×

Not hearing much n Okraine.

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ukraine was bombing Donbas 10 days before Russia entered. 

azov and these other neo nazi militias were absorbed into the ukraines national guard ' and special police '. after the overthrow in 14'.

they were then armed and trained by the recognized official millitary of the newly appointed government.

many citizens in ukraine (the previous pro russian leader was elected by the general public) was up to as high as 70 percent ethnic russian and not in favour of the overthrow.

much has been said of the brutality the 'special police ' did to these other citizens not in favour. many migrating to the eastern region  of ukraine to escape the harassment/abuse.

the azov gov backed militias continued to launch assaults on the eastern region, prompting putin to declare those eastern provinces as soverign nations to give the ethnic russians a place to exist inside ukraine and to continue attacking them is an act of war.

ukranian backed forces ignored this warning and that decree.

the attacks continued, thats when russia stepped in.

this was what i got from watching videos and reading up on ukraine pre 'russian invaision'.

none of this discussed by western media.just putin invaded for no reason. that is not his viewpoint at all.

is this correct ? I dunno for sure, but it makes more sense then 'putins evil and just wants the resources'.

to pretend propaganda is only for other countries and don't exist in our own is silly.the immediate silencing of russian media in north america should raise an eyebrow at the very least.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

azox and these other neo nazi militias were absorbed into the ukraines national guard ' and special police '. after the overthrow in 14'.

they were then armed and trained by the recognized official millitary of the newly appointed government.

many citizens in russia(the previous pro russian leader was elected by the general public) was up to as high as 70 percent ethnic russian and not in favour of the overthrow.

much has been said of the brutality the 'special police ' did to these other citizenns not in favour. many migrating to the eastern region  of ukraine to escape the harassment/abuse.

the azov gov backed militias continued to launch assaults on the eastern region, prompting putin to declarte those eastern provinces as soverign nationsand to continue attacking them is an act of war.

ukranian backed forces ignored this warning and that decree.

the attacks continued, thats when russia stepped in.

this was what i got from watching videos and reading up on ukraine pre 'russian invaision'.

none of this discussed by western media.just putin invaded for no reason. that is not his viewpoint at all.

is this correct ? I dunno for sure, but it makes more sense then 'putins evil and just wants the resources'.

to pretend propaganda is only for other countries and don't exist in our own is silly.the immediate silencing of russian media in north america should raise an eyebrow at the very least.

Putin invaded to expand territory bottom-line end of story.... nothing more to it he would like to go into the Baltic states next if able

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Putin invaded to expand territory bottom-line end of story.... nothing more to it he would like to go into the Baltic states next if able

well thats certainly the news's narrative.not sure i buy it at all.

Land grab is what it's all about...Putin has basically admitted it. He has to be stopped. POS

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61767191#:~:text=Vladimir Putin%27s admiration for Peter the Great is,that his own war is a land grab.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Cold War said:

I hear about the Ukraine every morning when the news tells me how high gas prices are.  :dunno:

They were talking this morning about suspending the Fed tax and how it would impact infer structure spending. 
Not even a thought that we cut out worthless spending or funding for other countries.
Nope !   You want 14 cents off a gallon, you driving on shit roads. 

or they could lift the gas sanctions.they did this to themselves and continue to do so.

hurting us more then russia by most accounts. theres more to this story for sure and there reasons.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Land grab is what it's all about...Putin has basically admitted it. He has to be stopped. POS

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61767191#:~:text=Vladimir Putin%27s admiration for Peter the Great is,that his own war is a land grab.

im not saying hes a great guy. I dont buy the hes 100 percent evil and the other sides 100 percent good, is all.

we are not going to hear anything bad about the west or anything good about russia from western media. wont happen if it exists or not.

theres a good chance both sides are fucking liars to a degree. only they really know for sure.we just get fed the spin'

Edited by ZR800efi

7 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

im not saying hes a great guy. I dont buy the hes 100 percent evil and the other sides 100 percent good, is all.

we are not going to hear anything bad about the west or anything good about russia from western media. wont happen if it exists or not.

theres a good chance both sides are fucking liars to a degree. only they really know for sure.we just get fed the spin'

There was some news about Syria yesterday. We are still fighting against Syria, Russia and Iran there. Russia gives the US 48 hours notice before they bomb something so the US can make sure they get their people out (if they are there) as a courtesy and to not escalate ... LOL

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

There was some news about Syria yesterday. We are still fighting against Syria, Russia and Iran there. Russia gives the US 48 hours notice before they bomb something so the US can make sure they get their people out (if they are there) as a courtesy and to not escalate ... LOL

its such a strange dance they do.

I punch you in the face.you punch me in the face.i say 'hey f7ben , come step in here, anlers gonna kick my face in, hes too big'

'naw man, we dont want to fight anler, fuck that...but heres some brass knuckles and riot gear...but were staying out '-f7ben 

i use the gear to help me even the fight , or start to win 

you say to f7ben ' hey fuck off supporting them ...its clearly effecting the battle...but i know, your not fighting me.its all good ' '

what ? lol

• Gold Member

proxy nonsense is cowardly. step in if you are stepping in , or fuck off and mind your business.

dont just stay on the sidelines and bankrupt our countries with non committal horseshit. 

the fact they do it this way makes me think its not about protecting ukraine or its people, it s a way to drain the middle class.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yes it has been an utter failure for Russia admit it it was supposed to be over within a week......

My dose of morning wood

Russia went in to win and they will . Any one who can think knew that . The push back was just a massive waste of life and resources.  But it got a few tools to buy flags for ther yard and put some empty I stand with Ukraine flags on there facebook page . 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Russia went in to win and they will . Any one who can think knew that . The push back was just a massive waste of life and resources.  But it got a few tools to buy flags for ther yard and put some empty I stand with Ukraine flags on there facebook page . 

right above the blm flag, and just below the cunty ' i got vaccinated, your welcome ' avatar..

just whatever the news tells them is the in ' cause of the week they are supposed to be a zealot over.

one girl at work who was the big 'trumps a racist ' girl, was also super militant about vaccines then came to work with her nails painted yellow/blue.

if i bit my tougune any harder it be in my pocket. not an original thought in her head. if i miss the cbc broadcast i can get a summary from her fb page by her last post her heart is bleeding over lol

Edited by ZR800efi

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Sorry, disagree....the longer this goes on the better, a weakened Russia is a good thing for Nato countries which Putin would like to grab and also for the USA as they are one of our strongest adversaries.   

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry, disagree....the longer this goes on the better, a weakened Russia is a good thing for Nato countries which Putin would like to grab and also for the USA as they are one of our strongest adversaries.   

ok ill play devils avacado here...(purposely )

the states has sent an ungodly amount of money to ukraine already in what will most likely be a losing battle.

most of nato is funded by who? go to the pumps lately?

the usa is the majority of nato's force to begin with. there draining there resources too.

on top of that,there draining there resources for a country they refuse to grant entry to.refuse to send in troops for.

so you got to wonder , why ? why almost bankrupt your country but be unwilling to send in your troops for a non member?

out of the goodness of there hearts? come on man.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Enjoy the theater.  This is what Ukraine wants you to believe.

Total bullshit.

image.thumb.png.14155341941076b1fe5dd8f94c166930.png

much the same as the other rah rah bullshit i already found out to be fake after seeing it plastered all over facebook.

• Gold Member

one could argue with a backing of the overthrow of a voted in , pro russian gov and placing in a pro west gov, its nato expansion to get close to russia 's border and set up shop well within range of hitting moscow with missle attacks thats the real goal and issue here.

if russia tried to take over southern ontario,, and set up a base and long range weapons,would the usa  be ok with that? is it because they love canada so much, or would it be to protect there borders and capital?

neither side may give a shit about ukraine or its people, which appears to be the case with the denial of nato membership and lack of troops.it most likely is this , political posturing and gaining a foothold for a leg up in a future conflict or leverage for demands.

very possible.hard to get support from facetards and tax payers with that narrative though. 

remember how much the usa loved having soviet weapons in cuba? ...... dont be naive

Edited by ZR800efi

• USA Contributing Member
17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

There won't be $50 billion going there. This country never keeps its work on anything. 

50 billion will appear to be going there....

Just now, $poorsledder$ said:

50 billion will appear to be going there....

This is going to be one big slush fund for the US Military. I’d be surprised if even a billion has made it there at this point. Old stock weapons are being shipped to Ukraine. Cheaper than disposing of them. 

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

ok ill play devils avacado here...(purposely )

the states has sent an ungodly amount of money to ukraine already in what will most likely be a losing battle.

most of nato is funded by who? go to the pumps lately?

the usa is the majority of nato's force to begin with. there draining there resources too.

on top of that,there draining there resources for a country they refuse to grant entry to.refuse to send in troops for.

so you got to wonder , why ? why almost bankrupt your country but be unwilling to send in your troops for a non member?

out of the goodness of there hearts? come on man.

Okay well you can Keep On Believing what you want I'll listen to what's coming straight out of Putin's mouth .....Peter the Great...... NATO is strengthened Finland and Sweden are joining and eventually so will Ukraine.... come on man..... another conspiracy believer one of the six percenters congrats.

Oh but Putin is the cause of inflation and the price of the pumps,was going way up long before this. This war has very little to do with it

We will also be able to replenish our military much faster than Russia... Russia can't even get parts to the sanctions...lol

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That will show them.

Looks like Brandon has Putin by the ropes.

image.thumb.png.2209ae6303876582f89fa99825167554.png

yeah let's see how long that lasts it's not sustainable

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This is going to be one big slush fund for the US Military. I’d be surprised if even a billion has made it there at this point. Old stock weapons are being shipped to Ukraine. Cheaper than disposing of them. 

Pretty much we've sent a lot of javelins with expired batteries