Check your account email address ×

Not hearing much n Okraine.

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's an interview does it really matter what source it is .....good Christ

They are propaganda pushing bullshit.  Everything they do is controlled.

Wake the fuck up dude.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are propaganda pushing bullshit.  Everything they do is controlled.

Wake the fuck up dude.

How do you know all that all of your sources aren’t doing the same? 🤷🏻

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

God I can't wait to go back to work. This taste of retirement sucks ....It's been fun and all but spending this much time on this website has got to come to an end lol:lol:..

yes contribute to soceity you fucking drain on the system.

and brush your god dam teeth too.

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's an interview does it really matter what source it is .....good Christ

MSNBC is worse than CNN. You seen for yourself how those 2 and many others attacked and made up fake news stories about Trump but now they are believable??? You're either really dense or just a troll. Which is it?

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims.
  • https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/msnbc/

msnbc.png

2 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

yes contribute to soceity you fucking drain on the system.

and brush your god dam teeth too.

I've worked since before I got out of high school 15 years old.........nearly 34 years and counting at my current job. Will take SS at 62 years old,,even though I won't need a penny of it.....plan on sucking it dry and maybe you will get some leftover scraps...but hopefully not and it goes bust b4 your time.

Brush and floss daily.....have all my original teeth despite not going to a dentist at all *from age 18-53* for 35 + years and many fights....except for 1 wisdom tooth that had to be pulled.

What's your resume?

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I've worked since before I got out of high school 15 years old.........nearly 34 years and counting at my current job. Will take SS at 62 years old,,even though I won't need a penny of it.....plan on sucking it dry and maybe you will get some leftover scraps...but hopefully not and it goes bust b4 your time.

Brush and floss daily.....have all my original teeth despite not going to a dentist at all *from age 18-53* for 35 + years and many fights....except for 1 wisdom tooth that had to be pulled.

What's your resume?

struck a nerve. pwned. 

go play radio bingo gramps. i hope you choke on a werthers ' original 

12 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

struck a nerve. pwned. 

go play radio bingo gramps. i hope you choke on a werthers ' original 

Just like I thought.... no resume.

probably sucking cock off with 550:lol:

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What's your resume?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473sfhx8uwrijlihl4uo

1 minute ago, Snake said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473sfhx8uwrijlihl4uo

Lmao... yeah that's the reaction I usually get but I end up having better teeth than most people I know.... I go fairly regularly now but Dentists are a farce as far as I'm concerned..... I'm basically an anti -dentite.:lol:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao... yeah that's the reaction I usually get but I end up having better teeth than most people I know.... I go fairly regularly now but Dentists are a farce as far as I'm concerned..... I'm basically an anti -dentite.:lol:

I brush and floss like a mother fucker, but the shit the hygienist gets out is disgusting...

Can't even begin to imagine a 40 year build up...

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I brush and floss like a mother fucker, but the shit the hygienist gets out is disgusting...

Can't even begin to imagine a 40 year build up...

Believe it or not it wasn't bad the first time going back for cleaning my gums bled like a bitch but that was about it... even the dentist and hygienist couldn't believe I had gone that long my teeth and gums were in such good condition.

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Believe it or not it wasn't bad the first time going back for cleaning my gums bled like a bitch but that was about it... even the dentist and hygienist couldn't believe I had gone that long my teeth and gums were in such good condition.

cum must be high in flouride.who knew?