Check your account email address ×

Not hearing much n Okraine.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Okay well you can Keep On Believing what you want I'll listen to what's coming straight out of Putin's mouth .....Peter the Great...... NATO is strengthened Finland and Sweden are joining and eventually so will Ukraine.... come on man..... another conspiracy believer one of the six percenters congrats.

Oh but Putin is the cause of inflation and the price of the pumps,was going way up long before this. This war has very little to do with it

if you think 50 billion dollars along with these idiotic fuel sanctions dont have anything to do with inflation, well, i dont know what to tell you.

this isnt conspiracy, its common fucking sense ..atleast i thought it was lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

if you think 50 billion dollars along with these idiotic fuel sanctions dont have anything to do with inflation, well, i dont know what to tell you.

this isnt conspiracy, its common fucking sense ..atleast i thought it was lol

Pffft.... drop in the bucket bro.... wait till we get involved with Taiwan it's going to be glorious

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Pffft.... drop in the bucket bro.... wait till we get involved with Taiwan it's going to be glorious

if by glorious you mean a complete disaster, then yes.agreed.

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

if by glorious you mean a complete disaster, then yes.agreed.

We haven't won a war in almost 80 years. The only thing the Pentagon is good at these days is stealing trillions of dollars. 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Okay well you can Keep On Believing what you want I'll listen to what's coming straight out of Putin's mouth .....Peter the Great...... NATO is strengthened Finland and Sweden are joining and eventually so will Ukraine.... come on man..... another conspiracy believer one of the six percenters congrats.

Oh but Putin is the cause of inflation and the price of the pumps,was going way up long before this. This war has very little to do with it

We will also be able to replenish our military much faster than Russia... Russia can't even get parts to the sanctions...lol

yeah let's see how long that lasts it's not sustainable

Pretty much we've sent a lot of javelins with expired batteries

The $50 billion dollar price tag is a covert gift to the military. Send a shit of of old shit over there and replace it with spanking new stuff. 

4 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

im not saying hes a great guy. I dont buy the hes 100 percent evil and the other sides 100 percent good, is all.

we are not going to hear anything bad about the west or anything good about russia from western media. wont happen if it exists or not.

theres a good chance both sides are fucking liars to a degree. only they really know for sure.we just get fed the spin'

There are 3 sides to every story.

1 dudes side, the other dudes side and the truth, that can usually be found somewhere in the middle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lots of support for the true hero and leader of Ukraine....God Bless this man. He has rallied his whole country to defend freedom....wow amazing

Has he really ? I thought by now we would see plenty of farmers with hunting rifles. Kinda like one wouild see if someone has rallied their whole country.

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Has he really ? I thought by now we would see plenty of farmers with hunting rifles. Kinda like one wouild see if someone has rallied their whole country.

Zelensky hasnt rallied shit. 14 million of his countrymen have fled. Maybe that was the intent but once all of the people are gone Ukraine becomes a very dangerous place for Zelensky and his nazis. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lots of support for the true hero and leader of Ukraine....God Bless this man. He has rallied his whole country to defend freedom....wow amazing

Could you ever imagine a guy like him getting elected in the US? No way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Could you ever imagine a guy like him getting elected in the US? No way. 

Some people think we already did….🤣🤣

C3B1C5A9-111B-4533-98B4-7729722B2D7D.jpeg.a35667aedfee45c055fb390d2cd729dc.jpeg

Oh wow, they are still wagging the dog there. Send all of Hollywood there and tell them to practice for their next action movie by suiting up and getting dirty!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Oh wow, they are still wagging the dog there. Send all of Hollywood there and tell them to practice for their next action movie by suiting up and getting dirty!

Send all the russian nationalists in and tell ‘em Ukraine belongs to Putin. Wake Up!!

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Send all the russian nationalists in and tell ‘em Ukraine belongs to Putin. Wake Up!!

Eastern Ukraine does for sure. Nostrovia!