I hate basically everybody!! 

I even hate most of my own nationality.

I hate all the ugly races.

I hate all religions.

I hate all nationalities. 

I'm serious, but don't go by me. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

That show was good because it didn't make fun of just one race.

I don't make fun of One race I hate Mexicans too..... and all the riffraff coming across our borders.

This is hilarious.... great show that would be banned in a heartbeat in these faggot LBGTQI++ days.

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HAYTA. 

I hate basically everybody!! 

I even hate most of my own nationality.

I hate all the ugly races.

I hate all religions.

I hate all nationalities. 

I'm serious, but don't go by me. 

You’re an equal opportunity lover as well....probably never met a dick you wouldn’t drain no matter the color!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't make fun of One race I hate Mexicans too..... and all the riffraff coming across our borders.

This is hilarious.... great show that would be banned in a heartbeat in these faggot LBGTQI++ days.

Loved Archie Bunker and then The Jeffersons which actually ran for more years than Archie. Damn niggers beat whitey again.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

funny mexicans are hard working god fearing people.  you would think pubs would embrace them.   I'd rather let 1,000,000 mexicans in han most other nationalities

Very true. I work with a number of them. They are the first to volunteer for overtime and know the value of a dollar. Many will work 7 days a week while numerous other entitled W**te people call off. True fucking story.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

funny mexicans are hard working god fearing people.  you would think pubs would embrace them.   I'd rather let 1,000,000 mexicans in han most other nationalities

They stink and their rude to women ....fuck them

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Can you even imagine if that show was still on?....Oooof.... it would have the sensitive pansies such as Pouts and Ben going off the rails.:lol:

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Oh they would have a coronary. The meltdown across the country would make Chernobyl look good. It’s funny shit and all true. 

I still love All In The Family and The Jefferson’s….you realize that the writer and producer…Norman Lear….was a big liberal Democrat who was promoting social change with these shows. 
Blazing Saddles is another one that is great…of course today it would be a tough sell which is a shame.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• 4 weeks later...

I've only seen the text below. Guess the race ...??

By Julia Marnin
June 22, 2022 1:30 PM

A Georgia couple filmed a “celebratory” video flaunting $100 bills and pistols after robbing a bank at gunpoint during a weekslong crime spree throughout Atlanta, federal officials said. Before the robbery, the woman “encouraged” her boyfriend in a text message “to kill anyone who might interfere,” according to court documents. A judge sentenced Quantavious Cedron Arnold, the boyfriend, and Ericka Brewster, the girlfriend, to years in federal prison in connection with their alleged two-week-long spree that also involved an armed carjacking in 2019, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia said in a June 21 news release. The couple “believed resorting to violent crime would solve their financial problems,” court documents state.

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I've only seen the text below. Guess the race ...??

By Julia Marnin
June 22, 2022 1:30 PM

A Georgia couple filmed a “celebratory” video flaunting $100 bills and pistols after robbing a bank at gunpoint during a weekslong crime spree throughout Atlanta, federal officials said. Before the robbery, the woman “encouraged” her boyfriend in a text message “to kill anyone who might interfere,” according to court documents. A judge sentenced Quantavious Cedron Arnold, the boyfriend, and Ericka Brewster, the girlfriend, to years in federal prison in connection with their alleged two-week-long spree that also involved an armed carjacking in 2019, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia said in a June 21 news release. The couple “believed resorting to violent crime would solve their financial problems,” court documents state.

Quantavious:lol:

• Haha 1

Chickenfucker found an article about what he assumes are black people doing bad things and now he wants a reach around from his band of retarded racist filth ???

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Chickenfucker found an article about what he assumes are black people doing bad things and now he wants a reach around from his band of retarded racist filth ???

Aren’t black people that are successful in a modern western society essentially white and racist?

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Ok so CRT is dumb 

No , just because institutional systems have been built with racial bias that discriminated against people of color doesn’t mean many of them won’t succeed. It just means it was harder on average than for a white person. 

Anything else ?

Just now, f7ben said:

No , just because institutional systems have been built with racial bias that discriminated against people of color doesn’t mean many of them won’t succeed. It just means it was harder on average than for a white person. 

Anything else ?

Can you point out those racial biases? Are you referring to affirmative action?

17 minutes ago, ACE said:

Can you point out those racial biases? Are you referring to affirmative action?

That would be a misguided attempt to counter racial bias and its trash policy 

36 minutes ago, ACE said:

Aren’t black people that are successful in a modern western society essentially white and racist?

White supremists too!