Check your account email address ×

The official... are you a rassis thread

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Dude, seriously?  There was some dumb as fuck shit posted above and you try to trump it?  Is your dick even 1" long?  This is the magic night that 9 of your great friends take you out, yet you feel the need to make the most racially stupified motherfuckers look not bat shit crazy compared to you?  Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

The first part was just a joke but you're just too stupid to figure that out, how do you come up with this stupid shit out of that post?? Are you retarded. 

• Gold Member

theres only a couple asians , a couple east indians and a couple black fellows in my entire area.

not a prob with any of them.  i think its more a inner city thing then a race thing with the violence.

i live in a small town though. more likely to get punched in the face by your drunk uncle then anyone else. lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, HSR said:

You can just say "I'm a racist" ,it's not very cool IMHO but I'm not here to preach.Just sayin':news:

Oh absolutely...I'm a racist. I don't hide it and not afraid to say it....It's really not that bad of a word, despite Dem's using it as a tool near elections.:lol:That ship sailed long ago.

Way too many negative runins for me not to be judgmental. We have a lot of rough towns here in Jersey and I've spent some time in those towns you just don't understand and don't expect you too.

And ironically my brother married a mulatto, pretty funny but she is cool, I get along great with her at family events, and not bad looking to boot. 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

• Gold Member

also, i got a original aunt jemima bottle  with the misses on the bottle, and half a box of pancake powder with the name but the lady removed.rare edition , that two week span with the first overcorrection by them before they changed the name also during the blm witchhunts and the companies got terrified they would be cancelled by the woke mob.

$1500 obo. i know what i got.no low ballers..both mint condition.You can still  taste the racism in there.

im relieved they did it though.its been world peace every since.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You were the one that went to some retarded supper club where they serve dog food as beef.

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You don't even know where I went, :lol2:

On 6/18/2022 at 8:37 AM, Badger** said:

9 my friends and family are taking me out tonight for Father's Day to one of my Supper Clubs I service and I'm really looking forward to it. 

God you are dumb.  You went to a shitty supper club that serves the dog food beef you sell.  That or you were lying again.

33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

God you are dumb.  You went to a shitty supper club that serves the dog food beef you sell.  That or you were lying again.

:mc::lol2: What club would that be that serves dog food?? :lol2:

2 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

theres only a couple asians , a couple east indians and a couple black fellows in my entire area.

not a prob with any of them.  i think its more a inner city thing then a race thing with the violence.

i live in a small town though. more likely to get punched in the face by your drunk uncle then anyone else. lol

Exactly ....and even more than an inner city thing it’s a socioeconomic thing. Crime rates are directly proportional to wealth and economic status. 

These faggot ass stormfront retards in this place believe person of color are predisposed to everything they hate based on genetics. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly ....and even more than an inner city thing it’s a socioeconomic thing. Crime rates are directly proportional to wealth and economic status. 

These faggot ass stormfront retards in this place believe person of color are predisposed to everything they hate based on genetics. 

Yeah, genetically predisposed to commit more crime than whites

ghdh.gif

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HSR said:

I have/had, friends/coworkers who are Asian,Native American,Negro,East Indian and more. I just see people.One of my best friends in Native ,the other best bud is a rare purebred Canadian with no native blood :lol:

Purebred Canadians are the worst :hdchr:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

They can raise their weekly income if they just get a job instead of breeding the next generation of pond scum

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

You're a fucking retard. I used to give you credit for intelligence, but I'm taking it back. You use a lot of words, but you are not actually knowledgeable.

• Gold Member

purebred canadian pondscum , checking in.

i got a native status card. im as close as you get, on one side.irish/french balences it out on the other side.

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

They can raise their weekly income if they just get a job instead of breeding the next generation of pond scum

Nah..... they are still waiting for more stimulus checks

On 6/20/2022 at 9:12 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh absolutely...I'm a racist. I don't hide it and not afraid to say it....It's really not that bad of a word, despite Dem's using it as a tool near elections.:lol:That ship sailed long ago.

Way too many negative runins for me not to be judgmental. We have a lot of rough towns here in Jersey and I've spent some time in those towns you just don't understand and don't expect you too.

And ironically my brother married a mulatto, pretty funny but she is cool, I get along great with her at family events, and not bad looking to boot. 

I was 16 before I ever saw a black guy in real life... :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah,..Maine is nice for sure!

It's welcome to the Jungle down here at times...lol. most just don't understand. Even though I'm in a predominantly white neighborhood ,when I retire I'm moving further away to an even more 100% white neighborhood in PA

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

I guess seeing a person of color smashing your dad's side window and stealing his CB radio as a kid...just might have some lasting impressions of that particular breed.

Fuck I hate them....just thinking back about it

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I guess seeing a person of color smashing your dad's side window and stealing his CB radio as a kid...just might have some lasting impressions of that particular breed.

Fuck I hate them....just thinking back about it

White kids steal just as much as poor kids.