Check your account email address ×

The official... are you a rassis thread

Just now, Deephaven said:

Explains why you are too scared to leave your compound...or your ankle bracelet still won't let you.  

Could you imagine being such an inbred retard scared ass twat that you think every black person is out to get you? People like him are what’s wrong with this country 

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Could you imagine being such an inbred retard scared ass twat that you think every black person is out to get you? People like him are what’s wrong with this country 

There's a few of them on here,,unreal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

There's a few of them on here,,unreal.

You Nigger lovers will get yours one of these days....:lol::bc:....must be nice to live in lilly white neighborhoods without them breaking into your cars

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You Nigger lovers will get yours one of these days....:lol::bc:....must be nice to live in lilly white neighborhoods without them breaking into your cars

We have white trash here that break into cars....cars getting broken into us not a racial issue despite how badly you want it to be. Fucking inbred retard

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We have white trash here that break into cars....cars getting broken into us not a racial issue despite how badly you want it to be. Fucking inbred retard

BS.....The ratio is probably 10/1.

Bottomline, Blacks commit crime in disproportionate numbers compared to whites......FACT!!

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I have/had, friends/coworkers who are Asian,Native American,Negro,East Indian and more. I just see people.One of my best friends in Native ,the other best bud is a rare purebred Canadian with no native blood :lol:

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

BS.....The ratio is probably 10/1.

Bottomline, Blacks commit crime in disproportionate numbers compared to whites......FACT!!

Location location location. 

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Weren't you and your pops hauling a boat back from NJ and trailer broke or something, had to get off in a some cities black neighborhood and you had your pops cover you with his .40 while you fixed it??:lol:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Incredibly dumb post ...^^^

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Weren't you and your pops hauling a boat back from NJ and trailer broke or something, had to get off in a some cities black neighborhood and you had your pops cover you with his .40 while you fixed it??:lol:

Sweet fuck ...owned to the hilt 

LOL.gif.06bb9b80bb43a0ba7ed4eac76826e848.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ahh , yah. In the hood in Baltimore in peak George Floyd riots. That’s totally the same you fucking retard.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahh , yah. In the hood in Baltimore in peak George Floyd riots. That’s totally the same you fucking retard.

I guess we get to pick and choose who are the good blacks vs the bad ones...

vnd.gif

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: lol, scared of the hood

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

I have/had, friends/coworkers who are Asian,Native American,Negro,East Indian and more. I just see people.One of my best friends in Native ,the other best bud is a rare purebred Canadian with no native blood :lol:

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....I got some black coworkers that seem decent and I'm friends with.....but would I give them keys to my house and ask them to let my dogs out while I am away for the day?....No!.... I would have no trouble with my white counterparts doing that however.

I just lost all trust of the black man with my experiences... no matter how hard I try not to judge them and look at them in an individual way....just doesn't really work

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....I got some black coworkers that seem decent and I'm friends with.....but would I give them keys to my house and ask them to let my dogs out while I am away for the day?....No!.... I would have no trouble with my white counterparts doing that however.

I just lost all trust of the black man with my experiences... no matter how hard I try not to judge them and look at them in an individual way....just doesn't really work

You can just say "I'm a racist" ,it's not very cool IMHO but I'm not here to preach.Just sayin':news:

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I hate people who own cats, they are sneaky little fuckers and they are not allowed in my home. :lol2:I go down to Martin Luther King Ave in Milwaukee and every year, no issues. 

Dude, seriously?  There was some dumb as fuck shit posted above and you try to trump it?  Is your dick even 1" long?  This is the magic night that 9 of your great friends take you out, yet you feel the need to make the most racially stupified motherfuckers look not bat shit crazy compared to you?  Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

Dude, seriously?  There was some dumb as fuck shit posted above and you try to trump it?  Is your dick even 1" long?  This is the magic night that 9 of your great friends take you out, yet you feel the need to make the most racially stupified motherfuckers look not bat shit crazy compared to you?  Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

I ended up being 12 in the end, happy to blow you apart cuz its like falling off a log with you. 

• Snobs will often use material things or social status as a means of setting themselves above you. If you look at yourself as an equal to the snob, and don’t let their bragging or snobbish behavior make you feel small, then they might recognize this, and move on to someone else, or lessen the behavior.

Just now, Badger** said:

I ended up being 12 in the end, happy to blow you apart cuz its like falling off a log with you. 

Nice sentence....for a moron.

As for your snob quote, lol, you are just showing the world that you don't like sand in your labia.  Fucking queer ass bitch.

Nice sentence....for a moron.

As for your snob quote, lol, you are just showing the world that you don't like sand in your labia.  Fucking queer ass bitch.

•  
  • If you challenge the view someone has on you, they will be forced to reevaluate the ideas they have about you, and the stereotypes they have already formed about you.