Check your account email address ×

The official... are you a rassis thread

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I hate anyone and everyone of violence. Don't care about their race, religion or nationality. If they are violent, I hate them. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate anyone and everyone of violence. Don't care about their race, religion or nationality. If they are violent, I hate them. 

Like people who constantly threaten to carry out their violent homosexual fantasies on other forum members? 

Like that???

Fucking faggot 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Like people who constantly threaten to carry out their violent homosexual fantasies on other forum members? 

Like that???

Fucking faggot 

12154C0E-86F5-4825-B432-AC29D3BAB22C.jpeg

I believe a black guy wanted to punch me at a McDonalds in Merrimack, NH about 7 years ago.

I never said anything or did anything...totally unprovoked. 

I went on Youtube later and saw how blacks punch older, white guys, unprovoked, at McDonalds. 

I asked some friends what they thought. One said it was my imagination.

Another one who lived amongst blacks in Detroit, many years ago, said if I had looked back at the black guy he would have probably started something.  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like that???

Fucking faggot 

So, you're afraid of the 5-D-Cell MAGLITE!!  LMAO!!!!  :lol::lol::lol:

58 minutes ago, Badger** said:

That is the gayest meme in the world, you win!!! :wtf:No one is impressed Steve:lame: How many people do you hate on this site?? 

:lol:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Could you narrow that down a little? 

I mean what kind of sick comes up with shit like threatening to tie someone to a tree naked and shove very specific flashlights up their ass? 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I mean what kind of sick comes up with shit like threatening to tie someone to a tree naked and shove very specific flashlights up their ass? 

That definitely took the site to a place it’s never been. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I believe a black guy wanted to punch me at a McDonalds in Merrimack, NH about 7 years ago.

I went on Youtube later and saw how blacks punch older, white guys, unprovoked, at McDonalds. 

Another one who lived amongst blacks in Detroit, many years ago, said if I had looked back at the black guy he would have probably started something.  

Your stench was probably burning his eyes. 

3 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Your stench was probably burning his eyes. 

Did my fresh onion and garlic shit burn your eyes, when I rubbed it in your face??? 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Like that???

Fucking faggot 

I'm calling my lawyer!

• Haha 1

• USA Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

There might have been a white guy behind you in line thinking of smacking you as well and a Porto Rican chick that may have wanted to scratch you with her press on nails but you singled out the African American gentleman. That’s racist.

A lot of older white guys that hold up the line at McDonald’s because they want fries with no salt or they want their quarter pounder put in the microwave for another 36 seconds probably deserve to get smacked.  

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

On 6/9/2022 at 6:32 AM, Polaris 550 said:

See the difference between me and Badge, is that Badge is basically a good person. I, on the other hand have a proven, documented history of brutal fights, and lawsuits ( which I won )!!! LMAO! 

So you hate yourself.  You are a piece of shit so that makes sense.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I concur. But has a white guy ever walked up & sucker punched a black girl like that ...& then started punching her girlfriends in the face right after? :dunno:

7 hours ago, Badger** said:

That is the gayest meme in the world, you win!!! :wtf:No one is impressed Steve:lame: How many people do you hate on this site?? 

That’s a tremendous gif.

GTFO!!!!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you hate yourself.  You are a piece of shit so that makes sense.

I hate you even more. I would crack your collar bone if I could.  

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I concur. But has a white guy ever walked up & sucker punched a black girl like that ...& then started punching her girlfriends in the face right after? :dunno:

Probably not! Violent blacks like this are the ones that will bring the race war to America.  

20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

No , whites have never done anything to blacks :lol: what the fuck is wrong with you

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Probably not! Violent blacks like this are the ones that will bring the race war to America.  

We see vids of blacks doing this stuff all the time - but never see any other races acting like that. Is that correct?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , whites have never done anything to blacks :lol: what the fuck is wrong with you

Let's keep it within the last 50 years Al Sharpton...

• Haha 2