Check your account email address ×

“He’s killing our economy”

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Even a dummy like you should realize what a failure Biden has been.

Its the entire Biden administration, just a complete disaster that hasn't done a single thing to better America....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Its the entire Biden administration, just a complete disaster that hasn't done a single thing to better America....

I love the fact that the Orange man predicted everything that’s happening and it’s even worse. :lmao:…….but the January 6 event gets priority. :lmao:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

I love the fact that the Orange man predicted everything that’s happening and it’s even worse. :lmao:…….but the January 6 event gets priority. :lmao:

Orange man predicted massive inflation from his out of control spending??? 

Just now, f7ben said:

Orange man predicted massive inflation from his out of control spending??? 

Blah blah blah, you already know my dislike for Trump’s spending. No fucking way would this country be in the shape it’s in if he were still president.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Blah blah blah, you already know my dislike for Trump’s spending. No fucking way would this country be in the shape it’s in if he were still president.

Well , I think we’d still have massive crippling inflation because he wasn’t going to stop the gravy train. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well , I think we’d still have massive crippling inflation because he wasn’t going to stop the gravy train. 

I would love to see Kamala some how become president just to see if she can out perform loser Joe. That would be entertaining to watch.

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You mean the worlds economy? Joes pretty powerful right?

Gee, your hero lies again. 

At the notion that his administration’s policies were responsible for the  record-high gas prices, the president reportedly bristled. 

"If it’s my fault, why is it the case in every other major industrial country in the world that inflation is higher? You ask yourself that? I’m not being a wise guy." 

Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy pressed White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre later Thursday to explain Biden’s inflation comments, noting that the U.S. has higher inflation than Germany, France, Japan, Canada, India, Italy and Saudi Arabia. 

The latest figures on inflation for these countries indicate the following: Germany at 7.9%, France at 5.2%, Japan at 2.5%, India at 7.04%, Canada and Italy at 6.8%, and Saudi Arabia at 2.2%. Meanwhile, data released last week showed that U.S. inflation rose in May to a four-decade high of 8.6%.

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I would love to see Kamala some how become president just to see if she can out perform loser Joe. That would be entertaining to watch.

I would not like to see that...she is just a detestable piece of shit. I’d rather have Trump than her. She’s everything I hate in this world all wrapped up in one not so attractive package.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks for making my point.

This is Biden saying inflation is worse everywhere than the US... is he stupid, misinformed or lying?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-falsely-claims-inflation-worse-everywhere-but-here-us-rate-higher-most-developed-countries

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks for making my point.

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is Biden saying inflation is worse everywhere than the US... is he stupid, misinformed or lying?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-falsely-claims-inflation-worse-everywhere-but-here-us-rate-higher-most-developed-countries

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even a complete moron couldn't  screw up this bad, this is on purpose.

But joy and whoopee think the Dems have a chance this fall. And the Clintons think democracy is at stake. God I can’t fucking stand these people.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But joy and whoopee think the Dems have a chance this fall. And the Clintons think democracy is at stake. God I can’t fucking stand these people.

100% trash 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

You didn’t think that there would be downstream consequences for trump’s debt based economy? All that Biden has done is carry forward the same principles.