Check your account email address ×

Curt Schilling Tells Hillary Clinton to ‘STFU and Thank the Lord You are Not in Jail’

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well Schilling is a crook so there’s that and I really don’t consider you the arbiter of what constitutes integrity so there is that as well….you’re really struggling….be better.👍🏼🤣

Do you literally spin a wheel of 3 or 4 quips you like to end your posts with to try and say something that basically means nothing?

You are considered one of the most out there people on this forum, and to try and change that with pithy, non-pertinent sayings only exacerbates your poor reputation... but PLEASE!... carry on with that... :lol:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Curt Shilling is an absolute retard and should take his own advice. 

3 site liberal Dems agree with you.. shocker

Just now, Pete said:

3 site liberal Dems agree with you.. shocker

Just because a person might think Trump is a retarded piece of filth does not make them a liberal Dem derpo. It just means they have a working brain 

Just now, f7ben said:

Just because a person might think Trump is a retarded piece of filth does not make them a liberal Dem derpo. It just means they have a working brain 

It’s not just trump you fucking maggot. It’s anything with a R.. GFY

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Hear youself.... :lol:

I’d say moving boats is a few steps above putting the package on the porch. Maybe you should fucking kill your self retard 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

Do you literally spin a wheel of 3 or 4 quips you like to end your posts with to try and say something that basically means nothing?

You are considered one of the most out there people on this forum, and to try and change that with pithy, non-pertinent sayings only exacerbates your poor reputation... but PLEASE!... carry on with that... :lol:

Well  if I was worried about my “reputation”  on a snowmobile website like you obviously are then your comments might bother me but even if that were the case probably not.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Another follower …your a moron.

Tell all about Russia.  Then tell us all about that clock and those fucking ducks . Go fuck your self you are the biggest lemming on fs zero question 

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of Hilary in the least, but Shilling's love affair with collecting Nazi memorabilia makes him a piece of shit, in my opinion. Normal people would want to collect memorabilia from the United States heroes of World War II, not the Nazis. American soldiers lost their lives, but Shilling is infatuated with the gear and uniforms of the Nazis who killed them. I have zero respect for him.

Edited by CaddisFly

Jesus people.  Can we just post on the basis of his comments without all the deflections and what about isms?   Bunch of fucki g REE-tards.  Schilling is absolutely spot on ftr.  And Smales….you the king of REE-tards.  A REE-tards REE-tard if you will.  always with the deflections.  A consummate twat.   :lol: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus people.  Can we just post on the basis of his comments without all the deflections and what about isms?   Bunch of fucki g REE-tards.  Schilling is absolutely spot on ftr.  And Smales….you the king of REE-tards.  A REE-tards REE-tard if you will.  always with the deflections.  A consummate twat.   :lol: 

That’s what I wonder every time you guys bitch about a liberal celebrities commentary.

Me, I don’t give a flying fuck what any of them say. Their opinion means as much as any person on the street. 

I've realized though that conservatives actually care the most about what celebs have to say. :news:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That’s what I wonder every time you guys bitch about a liberal celebrities commentary.

Me, I don’t give a flying fuck what any of them say. Their opinion means as much as any person on the street. 

I've realized though that conservatives actually care the most about what celebs have to say. :news:

Same!  But let’s be real, the deck has been tilted for more towards the liberal point of view by celebrities in the media.  I am not gonna get verklempt when a so called celebrity says something I agree with.  Besides, I don’t even think it is an opinion at this point as much as a fact. Hillary Clinton is a fucking corrupt evil cunt.  I just have to laugh about how some here act like fucking jackals, depending on who posted what.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’d say moving boats is a few steps above putting the package on the porch. Maybe you should fucking kill your self retard 

I'm simply telling you you are wasting your talent...

I don't care if you move boats or piss up a rope, just spare us the you know it all horse shit....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I don't care if you move boats or piss up a rope, just spare us the you know it all horse shit....

I said this would happen and why and it happened and your just fucking butthurt cause your retarded Orange hero played a big role in it. Now fuck right off jerk!!!

Edited by f7ben

Just now, Snake said:

Can you imagine how long Bens political career would last?  He makes AOC or MTG seem like deliberative constitutional scholars and elder statesmen  :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I said this would happen and why and it happened and your just fucking butthurt cause your retarded Orange hero played a big role in it. Now fuck right off jerk!!!

Prove my point again and I will PayPal you !

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Can you imagine how long Bens political career would last?  He makes AOC or MTG seem like deliberative constitutional scholars and elder statesmen  :lol: 

Oddly if he was a republican I would vote for him!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you just like me cause I hate everything indiscriminately 

Because there is nary a R with a spine in that whole fucking town... I would be rest assured you would be acting on your convictions, regardless how fucked up it may be. But in the end I think you would do what's right and tell anyone who cared to fuck off if they didn't.

An 'in case of emergency, break glass' kind of guy... :lol: