Check your account email address ×

Curt Schilling Tells Hillary Clinton to ‘STFU and Thank the Lord You are Not in Jail’

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Because there is nary a R with a spine in that whole fucking town... I would be rest assured you would be acting on your convictions, regardless how fucked up it may be. But in the end I think you would do what's right and tell anyone who cared to fuck off if they didn't.

An 'in case of emergency, break glass' kind of guy... :lol:

I like to think I’d fall in line and take every dirty dollar I could stuff under my mattress but it would just be to awesome to burn that whole fucking shithole to the ground. I’d probably be killed in a mysterious carjacking within a month.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I like to think I’d fall in line and take every dirty dollar I could stuff under my mattress but it would just be to awesome to burn that whole fucking shithole to the ground. I’d probably be killed in a mysterious carjacking within a month.  

This guy, but with more 'kill yourselves'...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Shilling is a fraud like Trump.

https://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/news/2019/03/19/curt-schilling-fraud-case-to-cost-wells-fargo-more.html

He was on the board of Bannon’s build a wall fraud fund.

:lol:you calling anyone a fraud,,,,, how well was hunter qualified for the positions daddy got him using his political position?    image.thumb.jpeg.c13dadb2b3a587a71fa172d4b483780e.jpeg