Check your account email address ×

The big Trump grift

I see you post alot of stuff about our former administration, but nothing about the current administration. What are they doing currently that you are happy / unhappy with?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I see you post alot of stuff about our former administration, but nothing about the current administration. What are they doing currently that you are happy / unhappy with?

:news:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

:news: x2

• Like 1

MC is just running cover for the complete failure and dumpster fire the Biden administration is. What? 4-5 Trump threads from him today instead of 4-5 "great job" Biden threads..What a fucking joke

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

LOL.  You won't get an answer.  Its beyond his ability.

2 hours ago, Cat45 said:

My answer won’t matter. I won’t bother.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Juniors girlfriend was paid 60 for that bat shit crazy Jan. 6 speech with Trump donations.

Dems do their speeches for free?

Source: CNN

Pro-Trump Turning Point group paid Guilfoyle's $60,000 January 6 speaking fee, sources tell CNN
(CNN)Turning Point Action, a conservative pro-Trump organization, paid Kimberly Guilfoyle $60,000 to introduce her fiancé Donald Trump Jr. in a speech lasting less than three minutes at the "Stop the Steal" rally at the Ellipse in Washington on January 6, 2021, according to multiple people familiar with the payment. 

The payment to Guilfoyle was disclosed Monday by Democratic Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California, who told CNN's Jake Tapper that the House select committee investigating the January 6 riot at the US Capitol has evidence that former President Donald Trump's family members personally benefited from money raised based on Trump's false election claims. 

Lofgren spoke after the committee's hearing on Monday highlighted $250 million raised by the Save America PAC and Trump campaign. But those entities did not pay Guilfoyle's fee, the people familiar with the payment told CNN. The payment came from Turning Point Action, an affiliate of Turning Point USA, the youth organization started by Charlie Kirk, who is a close friend of Trump Jr. 

On Tuesday, Lofgren defended her previous comments about Guilfoyle's fee during an interview with Wolf Blitzer, saying she didn't think she mischaracterized the payment since it came from part of the network connected to Trump. "The question is, are Trump individuals benefiting from this whole enterprise of raising money around the so-called stop the steal," Lofgren told Blitzer. "And the answer is yes." Neither Guilfoyle nor her attorney responded to requests for comment. Turning Point declined to comment.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/14/politics/turning-point-group-paid-kimberly-guilfoyle/index.html