Check your account email address ×

It's your choice Badger's Prime rib or Deephaven's dish . Put it to a vote.

Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?

• Badger's Prime Rib and shrimp
    • Deepheven's Chicken rice dish

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2022 at 05:01 AM

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Stop being a fucking retard.

He can't help it.  Full of lies and bullshit.  He could start by posting pics of his meals.  After all that is what this thread is about.  If he believes he is a master chef he can show us.  If not he's the lying tool we all think he is 

Badger ALREADY posted his " SURF & TURF SUPREME "!!! 

We voted, and he won. End of story. 

His presentation could go on " BEAT BOBBY FLAY "!! 

LMMFAO!! OMG!! 

OMG!!! That Badger not only knows the meat profession, inside and out, but he's also a " MASTER CHEF "!!!

HE COULD BEAT BOBBY FLAY!!! OMG!! 

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He can't help it.  Full of lies and bullshit.  He could start by posting pics of his meals.  After all that is what this thread is about.  If he believes he is a master chef he can show us.  If not he's the lying tool we all think he is 

Hey, why don't ya' ask Badge if he has some free time, maybe you can head over for BASIC TRAINING!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Then maybe you won't post VEGAN LESBIAN CATSHIT DELIGHT!!! LMMFAO!! 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Wtf are you babbling about now cum guzzler?

GTFO or stay. Stop being a fucking retard.

STFU, my God go show you're partner the crap you post. Who ever he is I'm sure he would be proud. 

330px-Mean_spirited_meme.gif

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

STFU, my God go show you're partner the crap you post. Who ever he is I'm sure he would be proud. 

Badge, I don't think he's totally retarded, but he is a cunt. 

He lives in a SMELL ZONE near a pulp mill. Those places stink!!

His life stinks bad, and has cum stains and piss stains on it, and wicked ASS ODOR!!

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I hope you're gonna stick around. Don't let these faggots bother you. Hey, just because they're gay, doesn't mean they don't fight.............at least on-line they do!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Why do you think Jerry, do a little back reading then get back to me. Just a wild guess and you should have got you're answer. :dunno: 

No need to back read Rob I understood what you said the 1st time you said you were DONE in this forum and replying to certain members comments yet you keep coming back and posting comments in this forum???? I don't know maybe I need to look up or research what I'm Done means......... :dunno:

I'm done (smoking cigarettes): I've quit, I'm through with, I'm stopping (smoking cigarettes) idiom. I'm done (writing my thesis), I'm done (with writing my thesis): I'm finished, I've completed, I've ended (writing my thesis), I'm finished, I've completed, I've ended (with writing my thesis) idiom.

done

adjective

Definition of done (Entry 2 of 2)

1: arrived at or brought to an end One more question and we're done.
2: doomed to failure, defeat, or death
3: gone by : OVER The day of the circus big top is done.
4: physically exhausted
5food : cooked sufficiently Check to see if the meat is done.
6: conformable to social convention not the done thing

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hope you're gonna stick around. Don't let these faggots bother you. Hey, just because they're gay, doesn't mean they don't fight.............at least on-line they do!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Once you're in the zone they just won't let you walk away. Its like deal with HS kids from a very small school. 

12 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Really again with the retard stuff after you complained about using the word retard or retarded on here

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

No need to back read Rob I understood what you said the 1st time you said you were DONE in this forum and replying to certain members comments yet you keep coming back and posting comments in this forum???? I don't know maybe I need to look up or research what I'm Done means......... :dunno:

I'm done (smoking cigarettes): I've quit, I'm through with, I'm stopping (smoking cigarettes) idiom. I'm done (writing my thesis), I'm done (with writing my thesis): I'm finished, I've completed, I've ended (writing my thesis), I'm finished, I've completed, I've ended (with writing my thesis) idiom.

done

adjective

Definition of done (Entry 2 of 2)

1: arrived at or brought to an end One more question and we're done.
2: doomed to failure, defeat, or death
3: gone by : OVER The day of the circus big top is done.
4: physically exhausted
5food : cooked sufficiently Check to see if the meat is done.
6: conformable to social convention not the done thing

Jerry and your part of the problem. You were always way better than this IMO, and yes I got caught up in it also. So where do we go from here??  

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

Really again with the retard stuff after you complained about using the word retard or retarded on here

Just now, Badger** said:

Jerry and your part of the problem. You were always way better than this IMO, and yes I got caught up in it also. So where do we go from here??  

Just now, Badger** said:

Put me on your Ignore list............. :thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Put me on your Ignore list............. :thumbsup:

So you admit it you are part of the problem. What? you got to look like one of the old boys? You were always way better than this, you were the sense of good reasoning and Common Sense. What happen?? 

Edited by Badger**

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You and an hand full of others hell less that than a hand full. Your food sucks and if anyone cooked like that I would suggest to not post the shit and defiantly I would not brag about it. <<<< Narcissus seem to do that shit.  

Narcissism is extreme self-involvement to the degree that it makes a person ignore the needs of those around them. While everyone may show occasional narcissistic behavior, true narcissists frequently disregard others or their feelings. They also do not understand the effect that their behavior has on other people.

It’s important to note that narcissism is a trait, but it can also be a part of a larger personality disorder. Not every narcissist has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), as narcissism is a spectrum. People who are at the highest end of the spectrum are those that are classified as NPD, but others, still with narcissistic traits, may fall on the lower end of the narcissistic spectrum.

A common sign of people with narcissism is the belief that they are superior to others and deserve special treatment. They believe that others should be obedient to their wishes and that the rules don’t apply to them.

One of the most common signs of a narcissist is a constant need for praise or admiration. People with this behavior need to feel validation from others and often brag or exaggerate their accomplishments for recognition. They also like to feel appreciated to boost their ego. <<< <<<< 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

You and an hand full of others hell less that than a hand full. Your food sucks and if anyone cooked like that I would suggest to not post the shit and defiantly I would not brag about it. <<<< Narcissus seem to do that shit.  

Keep posting your great pics Badge. They are some of the best!!!  :bc:  

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Once you're in the zone they just won't let you walk away. Its like deal with HS kids from a very small school. 

Yeah, they talk big on-line. Ya' know what Mike Tyson says: " Everybody thinks they're tough, until they get punched in the face ".

Just keep slappin' the shit out of them, it's my hobby!!!  :thumb: 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, they talk big on-line. Ya' know what Mike Tyson says: " Everybody thinks they're tough, until they get punched in the face ".

Just keep slappin' the shit out of them, it's my hobby!!!  :thumb: 

Your hobby is getting your ass handed to you on an obscure snowmobile site by a bunch of degenerates.

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Badger** said:

Narcissism is extreme self-involvement to the degree that it makes a person ignore the needs of those around them. While everyone may show occasional narcissistic behavior, true narcissists frequently disregard others or their feelings. They also do not understand the effect that their behavior has on other people.

It’s important to note that narcissism is a trait, but it can also be a part of a larger personality disorder. Not every narcissist has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), as narcissism is a spectrum. People who are at the highest end of the spectrum are those that are classified as NPD, but others, still with narcissistic traits, may fall on the lower end of the narcissistic spectrum.

A common sign of people with narcissism is the belief that they are superior to others and deserve special treatment. They believe that others should be obedient to their wishes and that the rules don’t apply to them.

One of the most common signs of a narcissist is a constant need for praise or admiration. People with this behavior need to feel validation from others and often brag or exaggerate their accomplishments for recognition. They also like to feel appreciated to boost their ego. <<< <<<< 

Yet you let 550 slide and he's the biggest one here. 

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

So you admit it you are part of the problem. What? you got to look like one of the old boys? You were always way better than this, you were the sense of good reasoning and Common Sense. What happen?? 

I'm not a Mod or Admin anymore so I do not have to hold back on what I really want to say to someone and their posts like I'm putting someone on Ignore then reply to that  persons Ignored posts or I'm DONE posting or replying to certain members posts on here and the reply to them anyway. I don't have to look like one of the "Good Old Boys" I'm a bigger asshole in real life than I am on here... :thumbsup: You make comments on here and then get irritated when someone calls you out on your comments to myself and others  and what you say your going to do and what you really do. I was never " better than this" I was Mod/Admin and bite my tongue many many times on a lot of things posted and let other people reply to comments and they pretty said what I wanted to say so I didn't have to say anything because others already said it. Back in "The Day" we didn't have a like button so I just kept my comments to my self, "Better than this" no not really. Like I said if you don't like my replies to your posts or other peoples replies to your posts put us on Ignore. If you tell people you're going to do something and then do the opposite of what you said you were going to do........ well people are going to call you out and question you on what you said you are/were going to do. If you don't like my comments and what you think I was or what you think I've become put me on Ignore, I'm still the same person I just don't hold back on my comments anymore or hesitate to questions someone's posts...... :thumbsup:  If anyone is trying to look like or act like someone else it's you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

Except you are the one claiming you are an expert, from the get go I stated I was not.  You also want special treatment constantly asking people to change things and posting off topic pictures to get a positive response.  Super funny you don't see it.  You and 550 are two peas in a pod.

• Like 1