Check your account email address ×

History of the second amendment….

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are such a whining fucking pathetic cum slurping pussy ass bitch. I bet you were a real cop and I guarantee when shit popped off your slimy slithering fucking cunt would hide in a dumpster and let the kids get shot up. Fucking pathetic bitch 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You fukkin cock-nosed faggot, ADHD affected, fly-by-night, unstable piece of shit, with that fukkin junk TOLLYCRAFT!! LMMFAO!! That piece of shit is gonna' be NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!! 

You will be afraid to post all the trouble you're gonna' have, 'cause it will prove you're a dick-likkin asshole LOSER!! 

That boat's a piece of shit!! I can tell just by looking at the pics, it was abandoned and not maintained!!! LMAO!! You'll spend the whole summer and a ton of money on that shitbox!!! LMMFAO!! 

You'll be suckin' more dick than ever, to pay for that money pit!!  

Notice he didn't deny Ben's accusation. :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Notice he didn't deny Ben's accusation. :lol:

I've been denying his and other's stupid ass accusations for 14 years, I even offered to take the GDT for many years. So suck another dick, you enemy bastid!!

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

We can tell by the pics that is was maintained better than anything you own.  Way better.

Hey Fagmont, those machines are 15 years of brutalizing use, and they all run great, you fukkin LOUSY COOK!! 

They are all running 'cause I can fix them!! Bitch!!  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Fagmont, those machines are 15 years of brutalizing use, and they all run great, you fukkin LOUSY COOK!! 

They are all running 'cause I can fix them!! Bitch!!  

You are a retarded faggot

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

Yeah he’s a retard. I may sport hunt him :lol:

ive heard on Rogan just now supposedly thats not even true . some Pistol law you guys have from 1998 clearly says you can get one for self protection. 

22 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

ive heard on Rogan just now supposedly thats not even true . some Pistol law you guys have from 1998 clearly says you can get one for self protection. 

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Justine is 100% wrong. He's consistent at least. I know I can walk into Canadian tire and buy a Mossgerg 12ga Home defender shotgun with shorter barrel and higher capacity and that's not for shooting ducks LOL chugs yes pigeons no.

By law you are not allowed to own a firearm for self-defense in Canada. That does not mean you cannot use one for self-defense under strenuating circumstances. 99.9% of the time if you kill anyone using a gun or not, doesn't matter if it's a clear cut and dry self defense case or not, you will most likely be charged and have to defend yourself in court.

You are also allowed to carry a non-restricted firearm (most rifles and shotguns) in wilderness areas for self protection. But you cannot carry them in National or provincial parks. Every single handgun in Canada is it considered a restricted weapon and the only places you can take them are the gun range, gun shop for work, or a place that turned them in. Also in the handgun and all restricted firearm realm, if I wanted to go to the gun range with my handgun I would have to take the most reasonably direct route from my house to the gun range. If I stopped for drive through coffee along the way and they pulled me over and found out I had my restricted weapon even though it was trigger locked unloaded in an opaque case that was also locked out of sight in my car it is a huge problem as that is not the most direct route to the gun range or my house.

When applying for your firearms license and or renewing your firearms license there is no option for self defense. In Canada the only legal reasons to own firearms is to collect, hunt or shooting sports. 

You can't even own a handgun in Canada if you aren't a member of a shooting club (except Ontario although they will eventually hassle you). I have recently purchased three handguns and I had to provide info of  club that I'm a good standing member in before the government would even allow my transfer to take place

Edited by Tomas.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

I agree you guys should quit giving them to criminals. Store them better.

Maybe enforce the existing gun laws?

Anyone who buys a gun illegally with criminal intent by lying to the FBI on the NICS Background Check Form 4473 should be imprisoned just as the application states—up to 10 years in prison and a fine up to $250,000.00.  

That’s the law.  That’s the deterrent background check.

That’s EXACTLY the law Hunter Biden broke when he applied to buy a gun illegally.

Still waiting for the FBI to enforce the Background Check Form 4473 penalty...

Enforcing this law would deter some bad guys!

13 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Maybe enforce the existing gun laws?

Anyone who buys a gun illegally with criminal intent by lying to the FBI on the NICS Background Check Form 4473 should be imprisoned just as the application states—up to 10 years in prison and a fine up to $250,000.00.  

That’s the law.  That’s the deterrent background check.

That’s EXACTLY the law Hunter Biden broke when he applied to buy a gun illegally.

Still waiting for the FBI to enforce the Background Check Form 4473 penalty...

Enforcing this law would deter some bad guys!

He'd be the perfect person to make an example of. Imagine the shit he'll start talking about to keep his ass out of jail 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

You would think after 20 years on forums you could post a fucking meme by now. Kinda hard to be edgy when you look like a fucking idiot. Maybe ask 550 how to do it.

Wut, you think that's funny?