Check your account email address ×

4000 abandoned cars in a hidden forest

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You guys split a brain?

3 Way with the third being Woolie which is weird in itself…Derpo doesn’t have to worry though….🤣

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

3 Way with the third being Woolie which is weird in itself…Derpo doesn’t have to worry though….🤣

Do you still believe in collusion 

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Pretty neat. Lots of lots like this of varying degrees all over America.

Fukkin junk yard. Figures it's some fukkin dope down south.

Somebody should bring two massive CAR-CRUSHERS in there, and haul those filthy, environmental hazards out of there.

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Pretty neat. Lots of lots like this of varying degrees all over America.

Notice how his BUCKET GALANA wife goes along with him, in his stupid-fuck adventure?

If she had a nice ass, flat stomach, and nice juggs, she would tell him to take his rust-bucket and shove it up his ass. 

• Gold Member

Pretty cool nice to see yards like this still out there. Out west and down south have some awesome yards plenty of tours on the YouTube of them. I know a few around here but the cars are so rotted nothing is worth saving. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Pretty cool nice to see yards like this still out there. Out west and down south have some awesome yards plenty of tours on the YouTube of them. I know a few around here but the cars are so rotted nothing is worth saving. 

We have a really neat one here.  One brother owns the sled/atv/cycle salvage yard and the other owns the auto salvage that surrounds it.  It is really something to see.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
19 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

We have a really neat one here.  One brother owns the sled/atv/cycle salvage yard and the other owns the auto salvage that surrounds it.  It is really something to see.

Seen that video before that place looks awesome. I’d love to tour that place. We got a pretty cool old car yard Blanchards about 15-20mins down the road but they’ve been crushing lots of stuff in recent years still bunch of cool cars but nothing like what is was. The coolest one I’ve been to was a huge old yard in Sturbridge Ma we went to tour once. It had something like 5k cars from 30-70s they closed fire sale sold or crushed everything. I had a ton of cool pics of the place on my old flip phone but I got no idea what happened to that phone.

Edited by 800renegaderider

56 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Seen that video before that place looks awesome. I’d love to tour that place. We got a pretty cool old car yard Blanchards about 15-20mins down the road but they’ve been crushing lots of stuff in recent years still bunch of cool cars but nothing like what is was. The coolest one I’ve been to was a huge old yard in Sturbridge Ma we went to tour once. It had something like 5k cars from 30-70s they closed fire sale sold or crushed everything. I had a ton of cool pics of the place on my old flip phone but I got no idea what happened to that phone.

He has been selling a bunch of stuff the last 2-3 years out of the collection.  No kids, so I wonder what will happen to it once he is gone.

People say you can't see everything at Haydays in 2 days.  You could dig around his place for a week any not see it all, and you still wouldn't get to go in the other part of his collection that isn't in the video.  

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

He has been selling a bunch of stuff the last 2-3 years out of the collection.  No kids, so I wonder what will happen to it once he is gone.

People say you can't see everything at Haydays in 2 days.  You could dig around his place for a week any not see it all, and you still wouldn't get to go in the other part of his collection that isn't in the video.  

Seems that happens with a lot of these huge collections the collectors have no kids to pass it on to and gets fire sale auction or estate sale or the kids want nothing to do with it and unload it all.

Edited by 800renegaderider