Check your account email address ×

I mean , every Trump faggot gargled Barr’s balls

The useful idiots just keep falling for the same narrative.  We all know that ballot harvesting and the underhanded bullshit that the democrats did in this election.  And yes it may not be considered fraud, but it was election manipulation that can't be proven as fraud.  FFS they have the dipshits believe the election was as pure as the driven snow according to the lemmings.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The useful idiots just keep falling for the same narrative.  We all know that ballot harvesting and the underhanded bullshit that the democrats did in this election.  And yes it may not be considered fraud, but it was election manipulation that can't be proven as fraud.  FFS they have the dipshits believe the election was as pure as the driven snow according to the lemmings.

NOBODY has said it was pure as the driven snow…they never are….but if there was all this massive fraud perpetrated by only Democrats and Trump, Republicans, Elite Strike Force, The Kraken…..ect….can’t prove it that it occurred and that it handed the election to Biden what’s it say about their smarts and abilty to lead? 🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Right.  So all the Russian collusion, Hunter BIden bullshit was legit and not deserving of the same scrutiny and of far great import....and not cult like or sheep like to deny it.

giphy.gif

I never said anything like that. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

NOBODY has said it was pure as the driven snow…they never are….but if there was all this massive fraud perpetrated by only Democrats and Trump, Republicans, Elite Strike Force, The Kraken…..ect….can’t prove it that it occurred and that it handed the election to Biden what’s it say about their smarts and abilty to lead? 🤷🏻

Didn't take massive fraud, only about 100,000 absentee ballots.  I was saying this from before the election and you laughed at it then.

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Didn't take massive fraud, only about 100,000 absentee ballots.  I was saying this from before the election and you laughed at it then.

Well actually you said “manipulation” which can’t be proven as fraud so what’s the problem? FFS the whole premise of elections these days is to manipulate voters by spending massive amounts of money on ads and twisting the facts. 
BTW were these 100,000 absentee ballots you claim stole the election fraudulent or manipulated? 🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Bush stole it from Gore

Biden stole it from Trump

America is full of morons 

Some say Trump stole it from Hillary….at the end of the day does any of it make a bit of fucking difference or is just a distraction from the global reset and grift? 🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well actually you said “manipulation” which can’t be proven as fraud so what’s the problem? FFS the whole premise of elections these days is to manipulate voters by spending massive amounts of money on ads and twisting the facts. 
BTW were these 100,000 absentee ballots you claim stole the election fraudulent or manipulated? 🤷🏻

See they got you believing it as well.

Tell me how you prove an absentee ballot is fraudulent?  The way they did it, it is very hard.

• Gold Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some say Trump stole it from Hillary….at the end of the day does any of it make a bit of fucking difference or is just a distraction from the global reset? 🤷🏻

Definitely distraction. 

Except I think Hillary was rigged to win but they didn’t plan on Trump getting so many votes so it crashed the Party. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

See they got you believing it as well.

Tell me how you prove an absentee ballot is fraudulent?  The way they did it, it is very hard.

WTF are you babbling about…what do THEY have me believing? How do you know that only Democrats cast absentee ballots? How do you know the voting machines aren’t corrupted? How do you know really know anything about any of it? I’ll tell you what I do know…it’s all one big club and you and I sure as fuck aren’t members. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Definitely distraction. 

Except I think Hillary was rigged to win but they didn’t plan on Trump getting so many votes so it crashed the Party. 

Good point…the whole Dem primary was rigged for her to get the nomination but not so fast my friends!🤣

FFS despite the fact I’m labeled a Librul who do you think I voted for in ‘16…hell I even bought his damn hat…just ask SnoPutz!🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF are you babbling about…what do THEY have me believing? How do you know that only Democrats cast absentee ballots? How do you know the voting machines aren’t corrupted? How do you know really know anything about any of it? I’ll tell you what I do know…it’s all one big club and you and I sure as fuck aren’t members. 

The new york dem primary proved that they get change the votes on the machines.

What I am saying is that the way these criminals get the votes makes it hard to prove fraud.  Why do you think 2000 mules was done the way it was.  They didn't show you absentee ballots from those drop boxes, instead they were showing HOW it was done.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good point…the whole Dem primary was rigged for her to get the nomination but not so fast my friends!🤣

FFS despite the fact I’m labeled a Librul who do you think I voted for in ‘16…hell I even bought his damn hat…just ask SnoPutz!🤣

I know ur not a liberal and have voted independent but you def sometimes seem to favor the dems that’s why I give you shit. But you at least get the big picture unlike MaineCuck. 

im so sick of all these assholes personally. The Republicans are morons but the Democrats are just insane. That’s my take. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I know ur not a liberal and have voted independent but you def sometimes seem to favor the dems that’s why I give you shit. But you at least get the big picture unlike MaineCuck. 

im so sick of all these assholes personally. The Republicans are morons but the Democrats are just insane. That’s my take. 

I’m 54 and voted for two Dems in my life…one was Jim Blanchard for Governor because I was dating a girl in college and her mom worked for him. The other was Bart Stupak for US Representative and that had to be at least 15 years ago. Now it’s neither party.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The mueller investigation earned the government $10 million through Paul Manafort’s foreign funny money confiscation. I think the latest cost of the Durham thing is up to $5 million to tax payers. 

The collusion investigation was 30 million plus to tax payers and found nothing in regards to Trump. 

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m 54 and voted for two Dems in my life…one was Jim Blanchard for Governor because I was dating a girl in college and her mom worked for him. The other was Bart Stupak for US Representative and that had to be at least 15 years ago. Now it’s neither party.

Yeah yeah and you had a black room mate in college :lol: 

jk don’t lose your shit on me  :lol: 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The collusion investigation was 30 million plus to tax payers and found nothing in regards to Trump. 

They found quite a bit. $42-46 million in fines and court ordered forfeitures. The core of the apple was rotten. 

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/at-a-reported-cost-of-25-million-mueller-probe-has-paid-for-itself-76fdcee15c9b/