Check your account email address ×

I mean , every Trump faggot gargled Barr’s balls

“I repeatedly told the president in no uncertain terms that I did not see evidence of fraud that would have affected the outcome of the election,” Barr said in one clip. “And, frankly, a year-and-a-half later, I havent seen anything to change my mind on that.”

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1

I think Donny is on the chopping block. 

Not holding my breath, but hoping. 

I wanna' see how he makes fun of a disabled guy after that. But he will. Guys like Trump never change. Once a bastard, always a bastard 'til their dying breath.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

“I repeatedly told the president in no uncertain terms that I did not see evidence of fraud that would have affected the outcome of the election,” Barr said in one clip. “And, frankly, a year-and-a-half later, I havent seen anything to change my mind on that.”

Cult 45 people live in a different universe, grifted by a guy who’s arguments don’t stand up to the least bit of scrutiny. These same people call everyone else “sheep”. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Cult 45 people live in a different universe, grifted by a guy who’s arguments don’t stand up to the least bit of scrutiny. These same people call everyone else “sheep”. 

Right.  So all the Russian collusion, Hunter BIden bullshit was legit and not deserving of the same scrutiny and of far great import....and not cult like or sheep like to deny it.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

But has he watched 2000 Mules?? It's all right there I've been told.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

It pretty much is.   :news: 

Well if it's pretty much,,,then it's a slam dunk :lol:

So you're guessing he didn't watch it then??

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, HSR said:

But has he watched 2000 Mules?? It's all right there I've been told.

Why is the right not allowed to have their own Russian collusion bullshit?

The dems can investigate anything ad nauseum and its ok. Why is that?

Edited by Steve753

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I’m guessing you didn’t watch shit and are just talking for the sake of talking  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why is the right not allowed to have their own Russian collusion bullshit?

The dems can investigate anything ad nauseum and its ok. Why is that?

Ever heard of Benghazi?

I posted months ago, that they were building an IRON-CLAD case against Trump. 

First of all, they know that Trump will fight it with the best legal team in America.

Secondly, they have received threats if Trump gets arrested.

So, they have to build up slowly, to let everyone know that Trump is going to get charged. 

Not holding my breath on it though. 

I told you guys months ago.......................THIS WAS ALL PLANNED AND ORCHESTRATED BY TRUMP!!

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ever heard of Benghazi?

That's nothing compared to what dems have done recently, even you have to be smart enough to see this.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm thinking the establishment doesn't want anybody looking too deep into election fraud since both sides are probly just as guilty. This time it just got alot more attention than normal. Look at what the US does to influence other countries elections and what they'll do to install/remove the leaders they want

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Benghazi and Swift Boats don't hold a candle to the massive, international effort that was the Russia BS though.

Three years of Durham and a big fat nothing burger. Not even one conviction. Both sides are just the same. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Three years of Durham and a big fat nothing burger. Not even one conviction. Both sides are just the same. 

That's not true at all. We know that Hillary and her ilk made up Russian collusion. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

No doubt, but let's be honest when comparing scale...  There's never been anything as massive as the Russia story in the history of this country.  At least not something directed at an American citizen rather than a foreign adversary.

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

No doubt, but let's be honest when comparing scale...  There's never been anything as massive as the Russia story in the history of this country.  At least not something directed at an American citizen rather than a foreign adversary.

The mueller investigation earned the government $10 million through Paul Manafort’s foreign funny money confiscation. I think the latest cost of the Durham thing is up to $5 million to tax payers. 

34 minutes ago, Matt said:

Benghazi and Swift Boats don't hold a candle to the massive, international effort that was the Russia BS though.

30 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's nothing compared to what dems have done recently, even you have to be smart enough to see this.

I don’t disagree , the Russia hoax was a joke from day one and anyone that bought into it should be killed immediately 

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The mueller investigation earned the government $10 million through Paul Manafort’s foreign funny money confiscation. I think the latest cost of the Durham thing is up to $5 million to tax payers. 

Yeah but what did that cost $40 million? It was a witch hunt however Manafort was a swamp monster so he got what he had coming anyway. Had he not associated with Trump he would still be ruling the swamp. He was a whore for all sides