Check your account email address ×

I mean , every Trump faggot gargled Barr’s balls

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

They found quite a bit. $42-46 million in fines and court ordered forfeitures. The core of the apple was rotten. 

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/at-a-reported-cost-of-25-million-mueller-probe-has-paid-for-itself-76fdcee15c9b/

Again, zero to do with Trump and him colluding with the Russians to win the election, which was what the whole thing was suppose to be about.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Again, zero to do with Trump and him colluding with the Russians to win the election, which was what the whole thing was suppose to be about.

The investigation made money and alsouncovered the same filth Hunter Biden is accused of. Perfect!!

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Definitely distraction. 

Except I think Hillary was rigged to win but they didn’t plan on Trump getting so many votes so it crashed the Party. 

This might be my favorite of all. The Democrats can rig entire elections but they didn’t rig it enough for Hillary to win. 

Fuckin 73’er logic. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

This might be my favorite of all. The Democrats can rig entire elections but they didn’t rig it enough for Hillary to win. 

Fuckin 73’er logic. 

Oh, so the game plan couldn't have changed from 2 elections, 4 years apart?  Thats not too logical even for a 3 digit iq type logic.  They didn't think HIlary was going to lose, and were caught flat footed. :lol:  :bc: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, so the game plan couldn't have changed from 2 elections, 4 years apart?  Thats not too logical even for a 3 digit iq type logic.  They didn't think HIlary was going to lose, and were caught flat footed. :lol:  :bc: 

There was no wide spread fraud. Trump was just that bad of a President. The end 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey you swallow whatever narratives you like.  Its a free country. Oh, and kill yourself.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But that doesn’t make sense because what we are told is that Democrats “find the votes”. Trump said 2016 was rigged. Was he lying? :lol:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Only Hillary could lose to Trump and only Trump could lose to Biden. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Fuckin 73’er logic. 

It was certainly that during the Michigan primaries with Bernie Sanders. I would go as far to say he would of been the candidate and Dems stole it from him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

It was certainly that during the Michigan primaries with Bernie Sanders. I would go as far to say he would of been the candidate and Dems stole it from him. 

Shithole state

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

Bernie beat Hillary and Biden in the primaries but the Dems were never going to back Bernie so it didn't matter. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

But that doesn’t make sense because what we are told is that Democrats “find the votes”. Trump said 2016 was rigged. Was he lying? :lol:

Democrats cheat, the evidence is all over the place.  If the Republicans cheated to this extent, where is the D version of 2000 mules, and why weren't R controlled states unconstitutionally changing voting laws, and why weren't R controlled states pushing for unsolicited absentee ballots?  One side seems always to be crying racism in an effort to make voting easier to cheat at.  Bizarro world indeed.  :lol: 

I keep hearing about these “unsolicited absentee ballots”…I live in a D state and no such thing happened despite you know who saying that it did.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I keep hearing about these “unsolicited absentee ballots”…I live in a D state and no such thing happened despite you know who saying that it did.🤷🏻

Stfu and go get your shine box you fucking dork.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Great movie and I’m just telling you what happened Derpo Sr.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yup typical lefty.. how do you know this? Cause they told you? Yeah ok.. dork

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yup typical lefty.. how do you know this? Cause they told you? Yeah ok.. dork

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh how cute…do you two text each other about what to wear everyday? 🤣

GOP investigation finds no Michigan vote fraud, deems many claims ‘ludicrous’

voting dropbox in Grand Rapids
Michigan Senate Republicans investigated a host of claims into the 2020 and found no evidence of widespread fraud, ‘ballot dumps,’ dead people voting or other claims spread by former President Donald Trump and his supporters. (M A Haykal / Shutterstock.com)
Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1