Check your account email address ×

Trump: Jan. 6 Protests 'Greatest Movement' in US History

The Jan. 6, 2021, protests "represented the greatest movement in the history of our Country to Make America Great Again," former President Donald Trump said Thursday in a post mocking the House select committee investigating the attacks on the U.S. Capitol as the panel prepares to go public with its findings in prime-time Thursday.

"The 'Unselect Committee' didn't spend one minute studying the reason that people went to Washington, D.C., in massive numbers, far greater than the Fake News Media is willing to report, or that the Unselects are willing to even mention, because January 6th was not simply a protest, it represented the greatest movement in the history of our Country to Make America Great Again," Trump said in a post on his Truth Social platform.

"It was about an Election that was Rigged and Stolen, and a Country that was about to go to HELL..& look at our Country now!"

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-jan-6-protests/2022/06/09/id/1073689/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ACE said:

The dems are going to try to get Miley Cyrus to play the half time show at the Jan 6 hearings to try to stir up interest 

It certainly won’t be James Taylor..

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The only thing more impressive are the attacks on Supreme Court justices who all lied during confirmation. 

The wise Latina would be upset with you for that statement

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Name one of the last 4 that didn't lie during confirmation. 

TDS republican hate.. just as I thought.. nothing more nothing less

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Name one of the last 4 that didn't lie during confirmation. 

ACB

Just now, spin_dry said:

Lie or intentional stupidity?

“the one branch of the federal government that is not political.”

That is her opinion. How is that a lie?

2 hours ago, Pete said:

So what did you all learn from last nights epic tv show? Let’s hear all the “new” stuff.. :pc:

Didn't watch.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

So what did you all learn from last nights epic tv show? Let’s hear all the “new” stuff.. :pc:

Where would you like to begin?

Ivanka Trump: "I respect Attorney General Barr so I accepted what he was saying"

”The committee revealed testimony from Trump White House officials who said the former President did not want the US Capitol attack to stop, angrily resisted his own advisers who were urging him to call off the rioters and thought his own vice president "deserved" to be hanged.”

Edited by akvanden

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ivanka Trump: "I respect Attorney General Barr so I accepted what he was saying"

”The committee revealed testimony from Trump White House officials who said the former President did not want the US Capitol attack to stop, angrily resisted his own advisers who were urging him to call off the rioters and thought his own vice president "deserved" to be hanged.”

So nothing new ok

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So clips taken out of context.  Look who is the first to swallow the bait.

What a surprise.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

So nothing new ok

You’re right, we knew Trump was a moron and this reinforced that. His own kids think he’s full of it. But you knew that. Nothing new

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So clips taken out of context.  Look who is the first to swallow the bait.

What a surprise.

“I respect Attorney General Barr so I accepted what he was saying"

How do you interpret that up in Canadia? What other meaning does that hold for you other than what it says face value? 

42 minutes ago, franks pond said:

319bb462f4ae90b5923463d49a014074e8e1337ed00aa293b96c93d73f9cc786.jpeg

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Just an anti-Trump party with cherry picked items........scoring political points with their own party.

Wow....they don't want Trump running for 2024 at all costs. They know he's a slam dunk

I would rather go down with whatever ship is going down than to publically say I believe 1 piece of garbage this shit show brings up.

I gave democrats way too much credit, it seems.

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You’re right, we knew Trump was a moron and this reinforced that. His own kids think he’s full of it. But you knew that. Nothing new

“I respect Attorney General Barr so I accepted what he was saying"

How do you interpret that up in Canadia? What other meaning does that hold for you other than what it says face value? 

The entire committee is a sham and most people in America are smart enough to see through it.  Sorry you aint one of them. 

• Like 1