Check your account email address ×

Jesse

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck Derpo maybe you’re on to something with this Watters guy…you should try this…just might work out for you!🤣🤷🏻

68910F3C-7D11-4A24-97C4-485BB498AA4C.thumb.jpeg.898e289f6ed483c3e13e9030331fc151.jpeg

26+gifs+of+idiot+kids+we+can+all+agree+t

• Haha 5

Just now, EvilBird said:

Lol had most of my gear on but wish I had worn my Fox Knee braces and Moto boots instead of jeans and work boots. It was suppose to be a quick ride, but you know how that goes, never fails. 

Never fails.  Went for quick after work ride on my sled. Never been so stuck in my life. Thought I was going to die out there . Wearing,  work coat , jeans, gloves. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Milford is about 45 miles NW of Detroit. We have had cars come from all over.  We also have the Woodward Dream cruise.  Definitely worth coming to.  Guarantee you never seen anything like it. 

Love to see it all. Driving out there with 4.30 rear might be a challenge tho :lol:

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Love to see it all. Driving out there with 4.30 rear might be a challenge tho :lol:

Yeah, running 4/11 .  Not a fun car to take long drive in.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, running 4/11 .  Not a fun car to take long drive in.  

I’m kidding of course but none the less it would a cool trip to trailer it there and go.

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

I’m kidding of course but none the less it would a cool trip to trailer it there and go.

For sure.  It pretty much goes on all summer , to some extent.  Best time is a week before the actual cruise.  Starting about Thursday it is a 15 mile parking lot.  Hit me up if you ever decide to come for it.👍

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

For sure.  It pretty much goes on all summer , to some extent.  Best time is a week before the actual cruise.  Starting about Thursday it is a 15 mile parking lot.  Hit me up if you ever decide to come for it.👍

Hey thank you very much for that. I will for sure. I know my girl will want to go. 
Cheers :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Pete said:

Had 456 in my 68  Camaro.....fun to drive around town from stoplight to stoplight.......but I avoided the highways as much as possible...too much

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Had 456 in my 68  Camaro.....fun to drive around town from stoplight to stoplight.......but I avoided the highways as much as possible...too much

Yes that’s all I do with it right now. Take it out every now and then. It’s a fucking blast to drive for sure. The thin 16” diameter steering wheel has that old school feel. Not to mention the old car vinyl smell inside. Love it all.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

image.jpeg.a30723d44a4ff413412c5e0a8bb09eee.jpeg

I can remember doing this as a kid

Fuck yeah! We used to stack old tires and see who could jump the most tires. 

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fuck yeah! We used to stack old tires and see who could jump the most tires. 

We had 2 millyards.

They would plow up sawdust to make ramps to load the ties onto trucks. Made for a perfect launch into the air with sawdust to cushion to landing from like 20 feet up... insane stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

image.jpeg.a30723d44a4ff413412c5e0a8bb09eee.jpeg

I can remember doing this as a kid

Another hot item in the neighborhood. Everyone had one.. and zero safety bs..

C0A9B4B5-4CD8-4262-B50D-447ACA47A623.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pete said:

He goes after ppls personal life because it’s all he’s got. It’s pretty pathetic to do this to justify his personality. Dude is whacked

You’ve called me a drunk low life loser piece of shit…sounds personal to me so quit your crying ya’ fucking pussy.🤣

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’ve called me a drunk low life loser piece of shit…sounds personal to me so quit your crying ya’ fucking pussy.🤣

You should ask yourself what would provoke him or any of the other multiple people who have your number, as to why he would do that?  Maybe you fired first.  Like you did with me yesterday.  Like you always do.  Someone who’s always accusing others of crying seems to be the actual crybaby.  :lol: 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

We’ll there is a recently “retired due to being scared about covid” Boomer neighbor across the street from me and he rides his fucking fag bicycle with his faggy helmet and white sneakers everyday up and down my street. 

meanwhile my 8 year old daughter rips by no helmet. :news:

Stopped for lunch just now. :lol:

16547133819727346148759129594002.jpg

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine your mom driving you to school or down to the bus stop and waiting for you to get on the bus?

My brother in law does it.

It's cold, so fucking what!

It's raining, so fucking what!

She's tired, so fucking what!

Ffs kids are pussies.!

15 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

My brother in law does it.

It's cold, so fucking what!

It's raining, so fucking what!

She's tired, so fucking what!

Ffs kids are pussies.!

Yup, we’re grooming our kids to be pussies.  I was a bully with my kids!  I made fun of them, picked on em.  I knew damn well the real world wasn’t going to treat them with kid gloves.  You need to make them strong, not worry about making the whole world warm and fuzzy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Yeah ok.  You’re literally a less angry but still bitter version of Ben.  The disdain you regularly show for white collar workers and generations before you doesn’t show well on you….

I never did as a kid but surely do now.  Get concussed a few times and it becomes something you’d rather not repeat.  :lol:

Settle down gramps, I posted that solely because I knew you'd comment and I was right. You're worse than a moth to the flame.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Another hot item in the neighborhood. Everyone had one.. and zero safety bs..

C0A9B4B5-4CD8-4262-B50D-447ACA47A623.jpeg

Yup....got into that early, when they were just starting out, some had better wheels than others but that was about it......Way before ramps and kickflips and other trick names were even invented.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You should ask yourself what would provoke him or any of the other multiple people who have your number, as to why he would do that?  Maybe you fired first.  Like you did with me yesterday.  Like you always do.  Someone who’s always accusing others of crying seems to be the actual crybaby.  :lol: 

I've come to the conclusion that he just looks for altercations....that is just his online persona. He seems to get into it with more people than anyone else. Just his schtick...is that the word of the day:lol:

I don't think it would end well if he brings that personality to real life....pretty sure he leaves it at his computer.

• Like 1