Check your account email address ×

Here’s what I want to know

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

This thread sounds like the start of a Jason Bourne movie. Maybe he’s part of operation Treadstone?!? Blackbriar?

Wonder if they told him to shoot his grandma in the face first or if that was just ad lib on his part.

The standard to which a viable conspiracy is held too at this site is quite low. Entertaining for sure. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

This thread sounds like the start of a Jason Bourne movie. Maybe he’s part of operation Treadstone?!? Blackbriar?

Wonder if they told him to shoot his grandma in the face first or if that was just ad lib on his part.

You do what you're told to do and fall into line.

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The standard to which a viable conspiracy is held too at this site is quite low. Entertaining for sure. 

It’s not that far fetched. Take a look at how the faggot cops groomed the Michigan governor kidnap plot retards.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Matt said:

I'm betting he got a credit card or two. The credit companies are like vultures getting 18 year olds to sign up. 

My daughter turned 18 in January, about 3 weeks later they started coming in the mail

Just now, Rigid1 said:

My daughter turned 18 in January, about 3 weeks later they started coming in the mail

Usually very low credit limits. 1000 at most.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Usually very low credit limits. 1000 at most.

Don't know, just write return to sender on them and put them back in the box, they stopped after a few months

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup....now way he got approved for 5k 

I think I was like 23 before I got my first credit card and I had a union job since I was 18 making more money than most guys twice my age. I couldnt get a loan or anything until then. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think I was like 23 before I got my first credit card and I had a union job since I was 18 making more money than most guys twice my age. I couldnt get a loan or anything until then. 

Credit bureaus are just as fucked up as government. 

It takes zero skill to shoot people with an ar15. Getting a credit card with a limit high enough to buy 10k worth of stuff is not hard. When I was in college 20 years ago all the credit card companies telemarketing called our dorm daily with card offers with big limits and 30% apr. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

It takes zero skill to shoot people with an ar15. Getting a credit card with a limit high enough to buy 10k worth of stuff is not hard. When I was in college 20 years ago all the credit card companies telemarketing called our dorm daily with card offers with big limits and 30% apr. 

I bet he easily got a card with 10k limit in todays environment...he was working.... that's about all it takes.

Things are changing now so it may not be quite as easy as it was just a couple months ago.

Either got the weapons through his credit card or buy now pay later from the gun dealer. One of those two scenarios pretty simple really.  .. or he's simply saved up for it that was his goal

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Put one of those conspiracy nuts in an apocalypse van!

Ouch!!!

Hm, someone should really be looking at a guy that sells his residence and other things to live in a van.  Probably a P.O. Box for an address.  Should throw up some red flags.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

especially little kids. They curl up into a little ball and cover their heads with their hands due to the natural faint or quit response that occurs in mammals. They disassociate from reality. That’s why 90% of victims of mass shootings are shot in the head. They’re crouched down covering their heads. IMO the best way to protect kids is not to teach them to barricade and hide in place, but to assess the situation and run in a proper direction. Each classroom should have two doors to better their chances of survival. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Alex Jones has been saying it for years.  But they hit him in his wallet to shut him up.  Watch that video^^  Tell me there isn't more at play here....

You found a home here. :lol: 

46 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ouch!!!

Hm, someone should really be looking at a guy that sells his residence and other things to live in a van.  Probably a P.O. Box for an address.  Should throw up some red flags.

You’d never make it. Too weak minded.