Check your account email address ×

Ukraine invasion may be start of ‘third world war’, says George Soros

Just now, Anler said:

No shit sherlock

I do think that they need to start reeling shit in and put some pressure on Ukraine to make a settlement. The economy is getting pretty nasty in Russia right now.  Lots of job losses and 50% inflation. Russia has also sustained some serious losses to their military. Time to give Putin a way out. I’ve always respected Soros and his outlook on world events. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I do think that they need to start reeling shit in and put some pressure on Ukraine to make a settlement. The economy is getting pretty nasty in Russia right now.  Lots of job losses and 50% inflation. Russia has also sustained some serious losses to their military. Time to give Putin a way out. I’ve always respected Soros and his outlook on world events. 

Of course you do. Where's that vid of Shillary welcoming Soros to that speaking engagement saying no one knows better than George? 

17 minutes ago, irv said:

Of course you do. Where's that vid of Shillary welcoming Soros to that speaking engagement saying no one knows better than George? 

Until he stood up to the Iraq war no one knew who he was. Then he suddenly became the GOP’ers public enemy #1. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Until he stood up to the Iraq war no one knew who he was. Then he suddenly became the GOP’ers public enemy #1. 

Empty head retards see him in their nightmares. A real boogeyman 

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member

This all was so simple to avoid....what a shame..as a Boomer, I have lived a long and fulfilling life. If world war 3 occurs I have ne fear or regrets and say bring it on.....I am ready.:thumb::bc:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I think a small caliber at close range to the back of the head is Putin's way out.  No Russian leader has survived a failed war.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah if you have been paying attention the last 20 years you should know that they don't want to give him a way out. They want to steal his oil and eventually they will, no matter how many dead Ukrainians it takes and how many Americans get forced into poverty. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah if you have been paying attention the last 20 years you should know that they don't want to give him a way out. They want to steal his oil and eventually they will, no matter how many dead Ukrainians it takes and how many Americans get forced into poverty. 

For the most part the west was stealing Russia’s oil. Russia is a diseased and toxic state. They don’t have the technology to extract the oil. Their oil is located on some of the most uninhabitable areas of the world. Some of those well heads challenged even some of the west’s best technology. Now that the west is gone Russia’s ability to service many of the wells will slowly decay. This war is over what Russia knows best and that’s aggression against its neighbors. History doesn’t lie. 

Soros predicts the collapse of china’s economy due to ineffective vaccines and the wild spread of omicron. He also clearly explains the threat china is to the world. The guy is a genius. 

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

Soros predicts the collapse of china due to ineffective vaccines and the wild spread of omicron. He also clearly explains the threat china is to the world. The guy is a genius. 

How fucking stupid would you have to be to think Omicron is going to do any damage at all? It’s literally a fucking cold. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How fucking stupid would you have to be to think Omicron is going to do any damage at all? It’s literally a fucking cold. 

It’s thpin 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

China has the entire population of the US now on lockdown through June.. Soros saw it coming. He’s a fucking genius.