Check your account email address ×

Is Tesla swirling the drain?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe he'll end up living in a Tesla van.  That will show him.

He’s already homeless. Couch surfs at friends. He doesn’t want a home because it’s too much of a distraction with his OCD. We could be looking at another Howard Hughes. The similarities between the two are kind of alarming. 

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

WEF has a solution, wonder if the boomers will comply or not.

She has the right attitude. Everyone in the WEF is a boomer

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

WEF has a solution, wonder if the boomers will comply or not.

I am right on board with that tweet! its time for boomers to FINALLY make a real sacrifice for the planet and the country and kill themselves. Its would be the best thing they could do, but if we know boomer they wont do it. They will try to live forever and shit on everything for as long as they can

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am right on board with that tweet! its time for boomers to FINALLY make a real sacrifice for the planet and the country and kill themselves. Its would be the best thing they could do, but if we know boomer they wont do it. They will try to live forever and shit on everything for as long as they can

Dude, it could be worse for us boomers.  At least I get to milk all Ben’s SS contributions while I’m still alive.  You’re gonna be getting Luffa sponge baths from some green haired Q gendered Karen safe space freaks when you’re old and gray!  :owned: 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Damn those greedy selfish boomers.

On 5/24/2022 at 8:46 AM, spin_dry said:

Musk is closely aligned with the Chinese government so that’s a real possibility. Especially with the mess Elon got himself into with this twitter fiasco. 

What mess is that ? A bunch of Baby's upset there propaganda website may not filter out things that may make them here things they don't agree with ? 

On 5/24/2022 at 8:49 AM, Deephaven said:

And the fact that the Chinese switched all automotive development to EV only YEARS ago.  No one here will buy a Chinese car...unless it is labeled a Tesla then the stupid blind sheep will just keep eating that shit up.

Fuck boomers have been buying up the first all chiba built American car like crazy . That Buick suv  pos