Check your account email address ×

Herschel Walker…WTF

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Do you not agree that damn near every candidate has a past, with some sort of scandal/trouble?  Or are you just gonna do what you do, and ignore/deflect?

We all have pasts but A) I’m not running for office B) I don’t have mulitiple personalities and C) Haven’t held a knife to my wife’s throat. If you want to excuse that have at it. Anything else?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I thought it's looking like he's gonna win his race.  So why are we surprised with the Dem attacks? 

Simpletons.

Simpletons, sheep….blah, blah….your fucking knowitall Mr. Insider schtick has grown beyond old.🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We all have pasts but A) I’m not running for office B) I don’t have mulitiple personalities and C) Haven’t held a knife to my wife’s throat. If you want to excuse that have at it. Anything else?

Well you seem to ignore the fact that MANY CANDIDATES have been excused, for their past bullshit, but I'm not surprised by your answer (or non answer).

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really….you mean the Kenyan with the phony birth certificate? 🤷🏻🤣

Yeah thats his only pre election scandal LOL

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah thats his only pre election scandal LOL

Oh FFS no shit.🤣

38 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well you seem to ignore the fact that MANY CANDIDATES have been excused, for their past bullshit, but I'm not surprised by your answer (or non answer).

I’m not ignoring anything…I’m talking about Herschel Walker and it’s funny you bring up deflections and non answers considering that’s all you have done.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh…so that’s the new standard…unless the candidate talks about it on the campaign trail it’s off limits. Good to know.

Fine…throw out that bullshit and focus on his ideas…if he wasn’t Herschel Walker running in Georgia he would have been laughed off the ticket months ago. 

Once again, your reading comprehension sucks.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Once again, your reading comprehension sucks.  :lol: 

My comprehension is just fine Mark….you call them “oppo talking points” and I call them facts that he has admitted to and IMO they are relevant when someone wants to be a US Senator. He’s a Republican so I don’t anything but deflection from you.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh FFS no shit.🤣

I’m not ignoring anything…I’m talking about Herschel Walker and it’s funny you bring up deflections and non answers considering that’s all you have done.

Maybe you should stick to painting posts instead of being dumber than one.  Please tell me about all of the non answers and deflections I've posted.  I didn't claim Herschel Walker was innocent ... I said this stuff happened 15-20 years ago & his ex is actually a very good friend of his now.  But you don't hear that side of the story ... which is convenient for people like yourself, who only read headlines.  

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My comprehension is just fine Mark….you call them “oppo talking points” and I call them facts that he has admitted to and IMO they are relevant when someone wants to be a US Senator. He’s a Republican so I don’t anything but deflection from you.🤷🏻

Yup.  Its fine.  Sure thing Smales Wasserman Schultz  :lol: Guys like you are the reason we ended up with a guy like Biden.  So thanks alot.

52 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Maybe you should stick to painting posts instead of being dumber than one.  Please tell me about all of the non answers and deflections I've posted.  I didn't claim Herschel Walker was innocent ... I said this stuff happened 15-20 years ago & his ex is actually a very good friend of his now.  But you don't hear that side of the story ... which is convenient for people like yourself, who only read headlines.  

But Brett Kavanaugh's yearbook

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You mean the liar? 

You must be referencing the likes of all the Democrats who grilled him and helped fabricate witnesses to deny his confirmation.  SBYL

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You must be referencing the likes of all the Democrats who grilled him and helped fabricate witnesses to deny his confirmation.  SBYL

That was a disgusting display.....even by Dem standards

I don't get why peeps are this starved to attention that only arguing fills that void.. Really fucking weird

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't get why peeps are this starved to attention that only arguing fills that void.. Really fucking weird

Weird how you never miss a chance to post and tell everyone how weird it is. 🤷🏻

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  Its fine.  Sure thing Smales Wasserman Schultz  :lol: Guys like you are the reason we ended up with a guy like Biden.  So thanks alot.

And guys like you are why we end up with shit like the Patriot Act and 20 year wars in two different countries. So GFY.👍🏼

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

I gave you my answer you leg humping  anal wart.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird how you never miss a chance to post and tell everyone how weird it is. 🤷🏻

Umm, only my 2nd post today, the other was in the dinner thread, only post yesterday was in the F1 thread, don't think I posted Saturday at all..Weird you would say "I never miss a chance to tell people it's weird" when I miss days and days on end. Really fucking weird, almost like you just want to argue for a little,..well you know..............

SMH

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Umm, only my 2nd post today, the other was in the dinner thread, only post yesterday was in the F1 thread, don't think I posted Saturday at all..Weird you would say "I never miss a chance to tell people it's weird" when I miss days and days on end. Really fucking weird, almost like you just want to argue for a little,..well you know..............

SMH

He's a little punchy tonight, have ya noticed?  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's a little punchy tonight, have ya noticed?  :lol: 

He's definitely been off, it's just weird, gave me some shit in the baby formula thread or the formula at the border thread when I said it's the law that we have to provide age appropriate food to border crossers, he quoted me and let me know it was the law...I was like I said that..Just wanted to jump down my shit and didn't even read what I posted..Did the same thing a few weeks back,.Had to say, that's exactly what I said in my post..Just really fucking weird

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He's definitely been off, it's just weird, gave me some shit in the baby formula thread or the formula at the border thread when I said it's the law that we have to provide age appropriate food to border crossers, he quoted me and let me know it was the law...I was like I said that..Just wanted to jump down my shit and didn't even read what I posted..Did the same thing a few weeks back,.Had to say, that's exactly what I said in my post..Just really fucking weird

Pretty sure he’s on his period … again

• Haha 1