Trump cult explained perfectly

Trump cult - Trump drained the swamp!!!

Me - oh yah why did he put fauci in charge

Trump cult - Fauci was the head of nhis for 40 years ....who else would trump have picked !!!

Me - stares in utter disbelief 

game over 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump cult - Fauci was the head of nhis for 40 years ....who else would trump have picked !!!

game over 

Keep reaching moron.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep reaching moron.

Kill yourself you fucking low Iq piece of fucking shit. Tell me more about how the US didn’t have enough registered voters to account for Joe Biden’s vote total :lol: fucking ignorant near illiterate moron 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Screenshot_20220517-173039_Chrome.jpg

And what exactly has that POS done other than enable sexual assault at Ohio State? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself you fucking low Iq piece of fucking shit. Tell me more about how the US didn’t have enough registered voters to account for Joe Biden’s vote total :lol: fucking ignorant near illiterate moron 

81 million my ass loser.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

81 million my ass loser.

You can’t even do the math about how many registered  voters there are in this country you phony inside source motherfucker.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

You are racer dumb 

Just now, f7ben said:

You are racer dumb 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Inbred fucking retard 

Just now, f7ben said:

You are racer dumb 

That's it guys.  Just give up.  We have reached the ultimate debater here on FS.  How can anyone argue with bhens points he makes here.  We are all below his IQ level as clearly he has showed us in these follow up posts.  We have met our match....

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

That's it guys.  Just give up.  We have reached the ultimate debater here on FS.  How can anyone argue with bhens points he makes here.  We are all below his IQ level as clearly he has showed us in these follow up posts.  We have met our match....

Get the fuck out of my country you communist piece of shit....ILL BUY YOUR PLANE TICKET DERRRRRR

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

game over 

Just now, poopooforme said:

Yep my offer still stands.  You fucking traitor.

You’re the one who supports authoritarian trash who destroys our rights and freedoms. You are the traitorous scum. You kill your self you anti American fucking Piece of shit

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

You’re the one who supports authoritarian trash who destroys our rights and freedoms. You are the traitorous scum. You kill your self you anti American fucking Piece of shit

Well since you put it that way I guess you are right.  I don't know how any reasonable human could argue with such a well thought out train of thought that you clearly display every time you post.  I can't believe it but I have been wrong all along and you are right.  It took your elevated thought process put into eloquent words for me to see that all along you are right......

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Well since you put it that way I guess you are right.  I don't know how any reasonable human could argue with such a well thought out train of thought that you clearly display every time you post.  I can't believe it but I have been wrong all along and you are right.  It took your elevated thought process put into eloquent words for me to see that all along you are right......

Trust me fucktard...I am your intellectual superior in every single way. My responses here are a direct result of 20 years of low intellect debate. Now I said kill yourself faggot 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can’t even do the math about how many registered  voters there are in this country you phony inside source motherfucker.

Is trump in the room with you, right now?

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yah 30 million more votes 10 for Trump and 20 for Biden who is now below 30%.  I'm not the one who struggles with math.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah 30 million more votes 10 for Trump and 20 for Biden who is now below 30%.  I'm not the one who struggles with math.

Trump is that bad. He is pure garbage. He ran against Hillary and barely beat her and that was before he turned in a bottom 3 of all time presidential performance. He’s a massive liar and loser 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Trump is that bad. He is pure garbage. He ran against Hillary and barely beat her and that was before he turned in a bottom 3 of all time presidential performance. He’s a massive liar and loser 

From hero to zero in 18 months?

OK Ben.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And what exactly has that POS done other than enable sexual assault at Ohio State? 

You've brought up the Jordan/Ohio State situation close to 20 times now, talk about beating a dead horse. 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Triggered liberal bitch!!!!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wasn't he cleared of all wrong doing?

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We need more people like Jimmy ....not less

Now I know you've lost your mind. :news:

• Like 1